Possible change at OC???

Greg

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Lol they generated almost 500 yds of offense and 30 pts while turning it over like 14 times.  

If a team scores 30 and doesn’t win the problem is not the OC

pigs will fly before they change OC

They are having problems with halftime adjustments. The offense struggles to score in the 2nd half. I don't think they will make a change either. Hopefully Dorsey can find a way to help the Bills offense improve their scoring in the 2nd half. Of course, it would also help if the offense wouldn't turn the ball over.

Wasn’t Dorsey his quarterback coach before the season?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

This has to be the dumbest thing ever.

It’s not Dorsey’s fault that Josh has a case of the turnovers.

Agreed. 

But Dorsey doesn't help in some cases either. 

Look at the game ending pick. There's time on the clock and its 2nd down. Everyone but Singletary is running end zone routes. Why?

Look at the next to last drive in regulation. About 4 and change left. We still had the lead and they only had ONE time out left. We passed 3 straight times. 2 of those went incomplete. Almost no time came off the clock. This is basic stuff. 

Drive with the end zone pick. It was 2nd and 2. 3 straight passes. Are you kidding me?

We haven't scored a touchdown in the 2nd half in 3 straight games. That's not just Allen. 

We get off to good starts and once defenses start to adjust Dorsey falls apart and can't adjust himself. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Bring in Reich as an assistant OC.

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Agreed. 

But Dorsey doesn't help in some cases either. 

Look at the game ending pick. There's time on the clock and its 2nd down. Everyone but Singletary is running end zone routes. Why?   

Look at the game ending pick. There's time on the clock and its 2nd down. Everyone but Singletary is running end zone routes. Why?   NO IDEA.  NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game.  When you have both time on the clock and 2 time outs.  2 timeouts!   There was no reason to force it into the endzone on every play.   

Look at the next to last drive in regulation. About 4 and change left. We still had the lead and they only had ONE time out left. We passed 3 straight times. 2 of those went incomplete. Almost no time came off the clock. This is basic stuff. NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game. 

Drive with the end zone pick. It was 2nd and 2. 3 straight passes. Are you kidding me? NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game. 

We haven't scored a touchdown in the 2nd half in 3 straight games. That's not just Allen. NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game. 

We get off to good starts and once defenses start to adjust Dorsey falls apart and can't adjust himself. NFL teams should be able to run the ball. 

• Like 1

Signature One.png

They don't fumble the ball on the goal line and none of this discussion happens.  

It's rare for a team to have peak performances all season long.  The Bye week shook them out of their routine and they are having a difficult time reestablishing themselves.  

I was happy with the effort Sunday, but not the attention to details.  They played much better on Sunday than at the Jets.  

I'd rather have this team slump right now than later in the season.

11 minutes ago, foster said:

They don't fumble the ball on the goal line and none of this discussion happens.  

It's rare for a team to have peak performances all season long.  The Bye week shook them out of their routine and they are having a difficult time reestablishing themselves.  

I was happy with the effort Sunday, but not the attention to details.  They played much better on Sunday than at the Jets.  

The vaunted #1 (#2 or whichever, “13 seconds” blames the offense) defense doesn’t allow Minn. to march all the way down to the 1/4 yd. line none of this discussion happens!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

The vaunted #1 (#2 or whichever, “13 seconds” blames the offense) defense doesn’t allow Minn. to march all the way down to the 1/4 yd. line none of this discussion happens!

We changed from Trump to Biden.   How'd that work out? This coaching team is excellent but not perfect. 

7 hours ago, Greg said:

I don't know how reliable this is, but it was also posted over at twobillsdrive.com. Anyway, here you go

I seriously doubt it's reliable. But If they do get rid of Dorsey (after less than a year), what does that say about Beane (possibly McDermott) who promoted him after one season as QB's coach, even though he clearly wasn't ready?

I don't know how they go about hiring offensive coordinators, but their process is way to quick. Did the same thing with Daboll. I don't think it would hurt to interview a few people with a resume as offensive coordinators before the pulling the trigger. To be honest, they already have an awful lot of explaining to do, this will just add to the list.

If Brady is the answer, why didn't they hire him to begin with? Maybe sports entertainment thinks it needs more headlines?

Nobody is getting fired on this team now....so fake news....someone is just relying up the fire everyone crew...LOL...wishful thinking....If say by the end of the season we see this team playing like they did last couple of games than some heads will roll especially if they fail to get a WC spot..

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

Look at the game ending pick. There's time on the clock and its 2nd down. Everyone but Singletary is running end zone routes. Why?   NO IDEA.  NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game.  When you have both time on the clock and 2 time outs.  2 timeouts!   There was no reason to force it into the endzone on every play.   

Look at the next to last drive in regulation. About 4 and change left. We still had the lead and they only had ONE time out left. We passed 3 straight times. 2 of those went incomplete. Almost no time came off the clock. This is basic stuff. NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game. 

Drive with the end zone pick. It was 2nd and 2. 3 straight passes. Are you kidding me? NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game. 

We haven't scored a touchdown in the 2nd half in 3 straight games. That's not just Allen. NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game. 

We get off to good starts and once defenses start to adjust Dorsey falls apart and can't adjust himself. NFL teams should be able to run the ball. 

Correct. NFL coaches (not just McDermott) should be able to manage games. They didn't fumble this game away at the goal line, they lost it by not managing it with just over 4 minutes to go, 2nd and 2, leading by 10 and the vikings down to their last timeout. This is not Dorsey. This is McDermott, and sports entertainment. Dorsey is just the fall guy. Defensive guy or not, In that situation McDermott knows what he has to do. And if he doesn't, what is he doing in the NFL? 

This is sports entertainment at it's finest, and sports entertainment pulls the strings. I know this because the media hasn't even questioned McDumbass on his decision making. If this were 100% real, and I was in the presser I'd be asking "what the fuck is wrong with you? I thought NFL coaches were supposed to be the best and the brightest? Did you not know the Vikings were down to their last timeout? Did you not know that you were up by 10, with a chance to make it at least make it 13, force the Vikings to use their final timeout and also take a considerable amount of time off the clock? How did you get this job?" That would definitely be my last presser. But man, I really want to ask those questions.

Bill's fans (best in the world) spend an awful lot of money for tickets, parking, concessions, and clothing only to have the carpet consistently pulled out from underneath their feet. Thank you sports entertainment,you worthless piece of excrement. Hope you made a fortune this week, at the fans expense.

Highly doubt it ever happens seeing how SLOW they are to make changes. But I’ll play along. 

1. No, Dorsey isn’t forcing Allen to throw pics but it is Dorsey putting Allen in those situations. 

2. what’s their relationship like? I mentioned it Sunday night. Dabol was a father figure. Dorsey comes off the cool older brother. Might not be the best time in Allen’s career to have “cool older brother” as OC. Mahomes will always have Reid…always. Must be nice.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I still think Allen makes those throws, threading the needle, with a healthy elbow.  Some of the throws in the Jets game go a foul because the Jets were camping out in the backfield right after the snap but after that hit on his elbow, he may be still trying to throw like he was but can't due to ligament and nerve damage.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

NFL teams should be able to run the ball late in the game.  

NFL teams should be able to run the ball. 

Wait, what are you trying to say?

38 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Highly doubt it ever happens seeing how SLOW they are to make changes. But I’ll play along. 

1. No, Dorsey isn’t forcing Allen to throw pics but it is Dorsey putting Allen in those situations. 

2. what’s their relationship like? I mentioned it Sunday night. Dabol was a father figure. Dorsey comes off the cool older brother. Might not be the best time in Allen’s career to have “cool older brother” as OC. Mahomes will always have Reid…always. Must be nice.

Father figure? Cool older brother??

I'll have what Seans smoking.

2 hours ago, foster said:

I don't know about that. 

I think we'd all be relieved we eeked out the W but still rather concerned about the other stuff like not scoring touchdowns in the 2nd half, or giving up large leads, not running the ball, Allen's dumb ass red zone picks and all that. 

And they can't afford to slump anymore. There aren't many losses left in the Chiefs calendar. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: