BREAKING NEWS: Spike's Post-Election Updated IGNORE List -- November 15th, 2022 -- Back Up to 24 Assholes

SpikedLemonade

Squonk

Members

FanBack

Members

TheMachinist

TheMachinist

Members

Comssvet11

Members

Vegasjackson

Vegasjackson

Members

Tyreese

Tyreese

Members

SackMan518

SackMan518

Members

Thespikedlemonade

Members

Brown_bagging_it

Members

JT

JT

Members

RichJ

Members

RJ Loserman

Members

the climber

the climber

Members

Sucked In Again

Sucked In Again

Members

Down and Out

Down and Out

Members

Thebowflexbody

Members

Philly'sFinest

Members

jamsim67

jamsim67

Members

BertSquirtgum

BertSquirtgum

Members

Toofast80

Members

LIBills

LIBills

Members

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Members

rcas0308

Members

Very Wide Right

Very Wide Right

Members

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Nice job, Spike, keep us posted.

Tracee Ellis Ross Lol GIF by BET

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Excellent list Spiked. I see HK and AB are off the list. I would advocate for Bert to come off but otherwise a very solid list. 

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Yet the asshole continues to respond to each and every person on the list because nobody is actually on ignore and never was. He attempted to actually put people on ignore a year ago but he was too stupid to figure it out and further humiliated himself with several whining threads regarding "the ignore function not working". This is the same guy that couldn't install his own dash cam, velcro tape and plugging in a power lead was over his head.

I see that Very Wide Ass posted -- I can see only that the piece of shit posted and NOT what he wrote (I attempted to explain that to the fuckin' retard before however I expect he did not comprehend what I was saying since he was pre-occupied getting butt fucked by his 5-7 Black Subjects) -- and Cums2Fast thanked it along with KuntLip.

Well, 2 of the 3 are in this video...

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Excellent list Spiked. I see HK and AB are off the list. I would advocate for Bert to come off but otherwise a very solid list. 

Thanks Daryls.

Your support is always appreciated.

You asked me a month or so ago if I could provide posters with a roadmap if you will for how to get off the IGNORE List and onto the playing field again.

That is becoming increasingly more difficult because there are some real hard core assholes remaining on this list of 24.

I will observe BertSquirtsCumOnEarnie'sFace closely over the next few weeks to see if I can provide some guidance so perhaps as a Christmas Gift from me he can get off the IGNORE List by Jesus' Birthday.  I will e-mail Santa's Elves to check the Naughty and Nice Lists and cross-reference them to the IGNORE List.  It may be a Christmas Miracle.

However, there is one IGNORE List convict who will NEVER be freed from the IGNORE List.  He will no doubt endure another holiday of the painful childhood memories from when he was just 6 years old and his mother came home on Christmas Day after working the night as an unranked Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whore (D.B.A.C.W.) and announced to her inbred children that there would be no Christmas presents this year because she was robbed at dick point by 5-7 Black men after taking it in the ass from each of them twice.  That is why he grew up to be a racist.  The truth is that his mother spent all her ass earned money on crack for herself.

All I can suggest to him to avoid triggering those painful nightmarish Christmas memories yet again this year is the same suggestion you Daryls often make to TWD.

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Thanks Daryls.

Your support is always appreciated.

You asked me a month or so ago if I could provide posters with a roadmap if you will for how to get off the IGNORE List and onto the playing field again.

That is becoming increasingly more difficult because there are some real hard core assholes remaining on this list of 24.

I will observe BertSquirtsCumOnEarnie'sFace closely over the next few weeks to see if I can provide some guidance so perhaps as a Christmas Gift from me he can get off the IGNORE List by Jesus' Birthday.  I will e-mail Santa's Elves to check the Naughty and Nice Lists and cross-reference them to the IGNORE List.  It may be a Christmas Miracle.

However, there is one IGNORE List convict who will NEVER be freed from the IGNORE List.  He will no doubt endure another holiday of the painful childhood memories from when he was just 6 years old and his mother came home on Christmas Day after working the night as an unranked Downtown Buffalo Anal Crack Whore (D.B.A.C.W.) and announced to her inbred children that there would be no Christmas presents this year because she was robbed at dick point by 5-7 Black men after taking it in the ass from each of them twice.  That is why he grew up to be a racist.  The truth is that his mother spent all her ass earned money on crack for herself.

All I can suggest to him to avoid triggering those painful nightmarish Christmas memories yet again this year is the same suggestion you Daryls often make to TWD.

There was hope VWR would mature and learn from his evil deeds. Unfortunately he appears to be to ignorant to learn from his mistakes. I think it's best we leave his mother out of this. I think he said she had passed away. RIP

• Like 1

You fucking piece of what you leave in the bowl, put me back on that fuxking coveted list!!!

you should have an Oversight Committee to decide who deserves to be on that list! 

put me back on with my broughams, bitch! 

AD3878E2-37FE-4680-A0CA-7FEBB7502432.jpeg.f553a71563e1f51dc9f3c0c9ba57825a.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Woody and I still can't be added? I wonder if we should feel special...or cursed.

FE11B8BB-040D-4BC6-A43E-7BC4379D1034.jpeg.3802d1d5f2f3ca2ec960cc552b05f0be.jpeg

the Hamiltonian Litigator is going over your posts as we speak, early word on the street is you are on the bubble.

you need to step up, as I do, to make that coveted list.

spike holds us Americans to a higher standard, because of our Exceptionism among the rest of the hoi polloi.

I respect his respect of our way of life. YOU need to do better, it’s not spikes fault you were born American and have to be judged by a higher standard. 

22 hours ago, jc856 said:

You fucking piece of what you leave in the bowl, put me back on that fuxking coveted list!!!

you should have an Oversight Committee to decide who deserves to be on that list! 

put me back on with my broughams, bitch! 

AD3878E2-37FE-4680-A0CA-7FEBB7502432.jpeg.f553a71563e1f51dc9f3c0c9ba57825a.jpeg

This inspired me to create a new thread as a prep for my "procedure" tomorrow morning.