We run the table..

JS12

1 hour ago, JS12 said:

Train keeps chugging..

It sure does.

I couple of detours along the way and those tunnels can be dark and frightening however we are on track to the station for our first Super Bowl Championship.

We are the 2022-23 Rudy (the Notre Dame movie) rather than this SuperTramp song where Rudy is on a train to nowhere.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

8 hours ago, JS12 said:

31-17, let’s get ready for the Bengals.

Train keeps chugging along..

Hey my man, wanted to say again I'm grateful for your past help with picks(heck, I even thank the hateful Spiked for his as well).  With your score prediction, that would be a half point cover on the current spread.  I'm guessing there was no (heavy) bet on the Bills this time?  Money Line?  Thing for me is if it is 9:1, thats a lot of money to sink into something to get a decent payout, and in "the new NFL", strange stuff happens.    Let me know what you think.

My book has a bunch of props, but I am planning to avoid them this time around unless someone has any useful info on what players may do well.  I haven't looked at Beasley's over/under on recptions and yards, but if the way TB and BUF have under-used him so far effects them and the Bills decide to let him have more than his one assigned target per game(near the beginning of the game), I could.....uggh.  Checked my book, no Bease, and am unsure if that will change.  Maybe I will live chat and see if they will take a request. :)  1st qtr -3.5, 1st half, -75.  I generally stick with live betting smaller amounts on those as well, based on momentum.  If things go well, I am a bit more inclined to progressively increase.

Any thoughts on this game or any game this round?  Anyone?  I might post threads for Skylar Thompson and Jeff Wilson because it seems many who mention(or don't mention) them in various threas are talking out of their asses with assumptions.  I suppose if one isn't betting it makes less difference, being the "social currency" on here seems to rely heavily on short memory, among some.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

@daryls61 Although I was not a fan of you making house bets so many times against the Bills, am I correct that you won most of those?  I'm curious on your thoughts about this one.  If you did it early in the season with 3 and/or 4 point spreads, I'm curious if you are with 13.5?

Like in my longer posts, anyone have any strong plays that jump out them for any game, prop, etc?

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

10 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Hey my man, wanted to say again I'm grateful for your past help with picks(heck, I even thank the hateful Spiked for his as well).  With your score prediction, that would be a half point cover on the current spread.  I'm guessing there was no (heavy) bet on the Bills this time?  Money Line?  Thing for me is if it is 9:1, thats a lot of money to sink into something to get a decent payout, and in "the new NFL", strange stuff happens.    Let me know what you think.

My book has a bunch of props, but I am planning to avoid them this time around unless someone has any useful info on what players may do well.  I haven't looked at Beasley's over/under on recptions and yards, but if the way TB and BUF have under-used him so far effects them and the Bills decide to let him have more than his one assigned target per game(near the beginning of the game), I could.....uggh.  Checked my book, no Bease, and am unsure if that will change.  Maybe I will live chat and see if they will take a request. :)  1st qtr -3.5, 1st half, -75.  I generally stick with live betting smaller amounts on those as well, based on momentum.  If things go well, I am a bit more inclined to progressively increase.

Any thoughts on this game or any game this round?  Anyone?  I might post threads for Skylar Thompson and Jeff Wilson because it seems many who mention(or don't mention) them in various threas are talking out of their asses with assumptions.  I suppose if one isn't betting it makes less difference, being the "social currency" on here seems to rely heavily on short memory, among some.

Yeah I don’t usually take favorites with a line this high. 13.5 is too high, but I don’t like the Fish either here. Unless I like the dog, I skip these types of games. A back door cover could easily happen. I see no way the Bills lose the game though. 

As for everything else…there was only one game I played. Cowboys Money Line. Played it at the beginning of the week because I knew that line was going up. I think the Cowboys smack the shit out of the Bucs.

Don’t like any other games. I am very selective.

Train keeps chugging.. All of the trolls doubted this train when the ride started and now they have been trying to make their way to the front car.

Well guess what trolls? This train isn’t stopping now. So stay seated with seatbelts securely fastened in the car you are in.

27-20 over the Bungles. Josh plays a gem.

@StraightJ  Hope you got on that Cowboys game with me. I gave you some free money there.

17 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

Josh is due for a huge game. If the BIlls are not up for this game, they don't deserve to advance. This is supposed to be the game  from last year if 13 fucking seconds didn't happen.

Josh i agree its time again to have a huge one......i believe it will happen....but also our DL needs needs to pick it up big time....Burrow is missing 3 starters on his line!  GET AT HIM ALL GAME!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Wow, the line is up to 6.

The more I look at this, the more I think we might win big here.

We are NOT losing this game. No way, no how.

I am changing my score prediction to 34-20. We make a statement here! Josh is gonna go off.

1 hour ago, JS12 said:

Wow, the line is up to 6.

The more I look at this, the more I think we might win big here.

We are NOT losing this game. No way, no how.

I am changing my score prediction to 34-20. We make a statement here! Josh is gonna go off.

I see a 2 TD win as well.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

It was a great run guys, but ultimately it was McD and the rest of the staff that did us in. The lack of preparedness and mental toughness was very concerning. That comes from the top. Maybe McD will never get us there. Maybe he will. Time will tell.

I think a major problem was all of the hype coming into this season. I think we just couldn’t handle it. Next year there will be no hype and I think that’s what we need. I think we just broke under the pressure.

Guys can make excuses, like O line sucks, snow, etc. but that’s all bullshit. We were out schemed and simply not ready to go mentally for whatever reason.

It sucks but life goes on. Enjoy the offseason guys. Look at it this way, no more stress on Sunday’s for the next 8 months! That’s a good thing!

Beane will add guys and we will be better next year. O line will be upgraded and we will get a WR and RB. We’ll be good to go.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 8:16 PM, JS12 said:

Train keeps chugging.. All of the trolls doubted this train when the ride started and now they have been trying to make their way to the front car.

Well guess what trolls? This train isn’t stopping now. So stay seated with seatbelts securely fastened in the car you are in.

27-20 over the Bungles. Josh plays a gem.

@StraightJ  Hope you got on that Cowboys game with me. I gave you some free money there.

• Laugh 2

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

lol!!  Now that I can laugh at, sincerely.   Not sure anything will ever match @JoeFerguson's epic shout, but after being harsh on you Spiked, it's only fair I tip my cap when you add something that lifts spirits for a change.  Unlike some others, I find some of your Owners' Lifestyle shtick pretty entertaining as well(not the parts I shouldn't, of course), and I have faith you can come up with new material and OL can stand for something funny again rather than the same old, worn, tired knocks on GM Brandon Beane.

• Like 1