We run the table..

JS12

3 hours ago, JS12 said:

Make it 34-17 Bills tomorrow.

All this talk about how bad we’re playing lately is making my mouth water.

We come out on fire.

We’re gonna stick it to old Billy boy.

Part of me wants to get a bit silly and do a milder version of what I did in the playoffs (largest of my life, by far....for what turned out to the The Perfect Game) at -6.  This is at -3.5 now for a day or 2, nothing moved on my book any measurable amount(still -110).  I'm guessing you may be taking some action if you feel that way?   The first small line in ages looks so tempting and yummy....I dont have that feeling I had like when I kept begging follks hete to tell me why the DAL spread was so low vs GB, and lo and behold GB shocks the world and rose from the crypt temporarily to lay the hammer.  But part of the reason I may not have that feeling is bias....... 

JA17, to me, seems to be trending better....  I'll be clear, to me the slump predated the injury, and I am not sure how much the injury was a factor, though I do appreciate Tony Romo trying to talk sense into those totally discounting it.  I would not be shocked if the injury in some unknown manner. possibly a new focus, helped/helps Josh to re-elevate the game.

Two games ago, Mac Jones and co had 3 pts vs NYJ until the punt return with 5 seconds left.  Lat game, Mac look like they put the good Kryptonite in his helmet instead of the bad.  NE is weird, like dark sorcery.  They started Detroit's temporary plummet beating them 38-0, in the middle of a 3 week period with Bailey Zappe where they lead the NFL in point differential(with NYJ 2nd, and Bills 3rd in same period), then the proceed to get blown out on MNF by the Bears 14-33, in the coming out party of Justin Fields.  Actually,  I recall asking why the NE spread was so low in that one, as I seem to recall the Bears being fairly inept before that.  Thank goodness I did't feel right and was fortunate enough with live betting.  

Anyhow, I said all of that to say in addition to some of the bizzarre stuff that has happened to the Bills this season, theyre now facing an opponent whom I've observed with massive waves of momentum in both directions.  The man at the top of that organization, even knowing what I learned about Ralph, I do not believe him to be average amongst NFL owners either.

Otherwise I say even the good Mac Jones, the Vikings eventually pulled away and covered.  While Sean claimed Judon would feast with Dawkins out, I read he typically lines up on the left and would be facing Brown unless he changes up.  Brown and Jackson seem to have slumped at the same time, and to a lesser extent much of if not all of the team.  Milano missed a big tackle, and even Diggs went down on a pass play as HipKat called it "tripping over a white line"....then at least a couple of big waves of sickness in the last 3 weeks that I'm trying to find out if that is a normal rate or not?

Anyhow, I'm hoping they were metaphorically emerging from the smoke or fog or wilderness of Roman pain and will now be fully out, at least at some point during this game.  Does the Brown we know and love return?  I'm excited as heck Mitch Morse is back and wanted to mention him again, as I hadn't seen him get a lot of attention with all the Dawkins talk, yet wasn't the interior part of the difficulty last week too?  Is it the intent of the prophets of doom to only focus on what stayed the same since the 2nd half of last game, and not  what  improved?   If I weren't considering wagering I likely would out so much thought into it, and be more relaxed like you.

I re-read what you said, and I'm curious if it's not significantly less of such talk in the national media, as opposed to the uber dark, at times near-satanic feel of this sad lot?  Because if it is the national media and their having an effect on the betting, I can see why you're excited and I join the sentiment.  I didn't intend to make this so long but share as little or as much as youd like, even if it's just based on a feelimg.  Cheers bro, go Bills!!! :beer:

PS do you ever do player props, and/or bet quarters halves, live, etc?

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Part of me wants to get a bit silly and do a milder version of what I did in the playoffs (largest of my life, by far....for what turned out to the The Perfect Game) at -6.  This is at -3.5 now for a day or 2, nothing moved on my book any measurable amount(still -110).  I'm guessing you may be taking some action if you feel that way?   The first small line in ages looks so tempting and yummy....I dont have that feeling I had like when I kept begging follks hete to tell me why the DAL spread was so low vs GB, and lo and behold GB shocks the world and rose from the crypt temporarily to lay the hammer.  But part of the reason I may not have that feeling is bias....... 

JA17, to me, seems to be trending better....  I'll be clear, to me the slump predated the injury, and I am not sure how much the injury was a factor, though I do appreciate Tony Romo trying to talk sense into those totally discounting it.  I would not be shocked if the injury in some unknown manner. possibly a new focus, helped/helps Josh to re-elevate the game.

Two games ago, Mac Jones and co had 3 pts vs NYJ until the punt return with 5 seconds left.  Lat game, Mac look like they put the good Kryptonite in his helmet instead of the bad.  NE is weird, like dark sorcery.  They started Detroit's temporary plummet beating them 38-0, in the middle of a 3 week period with Bailey Zappe where they lead the NFL in point differential(with NYJ 2nd, and Bills 3rd in same period), then the proceed to get blown out on MNF by the Bears 14-33, in the coming out party of Justin Fields.  Actually,  I recall asking why the NE spread was so low in that one, as I seem to recall the Bears being fairly inept before that.  Thank goodness I did't feel right and was fortunate enough with live betting.  

Anyhow, I said all of that to say in addition to some of the bizzarre stuff that has happened to the Bills this season, theyre now facing an opponent whom I've observed with massive waves of momentum in both directions.  The man at the top of that organization, even knowing what I learned about Ralph, I do not believe him to be average amongst NFL owners either.

Otherwise I say even the good Mac Jones, the Vikings eventually pulled away and covered.  While Sean claimed Judon would feast with Dawkins out, I read he typically lines up on the left and would be facing Brown unless he changes up.  Brown and Jackson seem to have slumped at the same time, and to a lesser extent much of if not all of the team.  Milano missed a big tackle, and even Diggs went down on a pass play as HipKat called it "tripping over a white line"....then at least a couple of big waves of sickness in the last 3 weeks that I'm trying to find out if that is a normal rate or not?

Anyhow, I'm hoping they were metaphorically emerging from the smoke or fog or wilderness of Roman pain and will now be fully out, at least at some point during this game.  Does the Brown we know and love return?  I'm excited as heck Mitch Morse is back and wanted to mention him again, as I hadn't seen him get a lot of attention with all the Dawkins talk, yet wasn't the interior part of the difficulty last week too?  Is it the intent of the prophets of doom to only focus on what stayed the same since the 2nd half of last game, and not  what  improved?   If I weren't considering wagering I likely would out so much thought into it, and be more relaxed like you.

I re-read what you said, and I'm curious if it's not significantly less of such talk in the national media, as opposed to the uber dark, at times near-satanic feel of this sad lot?  Because if it is the national media and their having an effect on the betting, I can see why you're excited and I join the sentiment.  I didn't intend to make this so long but share as little or as much as youd like, even if it's just based on a feelimg.  Cheers bro, go Bills!!! :beer:

PS do you ever do player props, and/or bet quarters halves, live, etc?

Very accurate overall in my opinion.

I normally don’t do any props, etc. I’m old school like that.

I will be betting LARGE on the Bills tonight. Public is hammering the Pats. The Bills haven’t covered in 5 straight games!

I could be wrong here, but I just think this is one of those games where you are getting the Bills on “sale.”

This line to me should be more like 7.

I’d like it to go to 3, 3.5 works too, but I’ll wait as I’m hoping to get 3. Either way I’ll probably hammer the Bills on the money line. I’ll pay a little extra juice to not worry about that 3 if it comes into play.

• Like 1

I've read the whole thread, but it's been awhile, so I'm unsure if it's been said.  If this team runs the tables, the fans are going to break tables!! :beer:  

IIRC, Spencer Brown initiated himself the day he was drafted(made me like him even more), and being I still haven't done it, I might be thinking about it too(preferably not the top ropes of a bus....whichever rookie broke a table by slamming his brother through it gave me the idea they could have a charity drive where fans can donate to have a player do that to them(provided you sign waiver forms that you have no intent of ruining Spiked's so call Owner's Lifestyle™ with lawsuit.  Go JS12, go Biils!  (PS, if you would mind taking up arms in the Shoutbox militia against the horde of Bills Backers Bashers, the "Light Side" of The Process can use help vs the Dark/Heavy Sides who seem to eagerly seek to spot every shortcoming(often employing the 20/20 vision of hindsight  in annoying fashion to mock play calls....the worst being on a 1st down play against the mighty KC in the playoffs for a completion "of only 7 yards"). 

I honestly have no idea how advanced AI bots are yet, but how can any real fan be that assholish?  Same fellow was the one celebrating after Detroit's late score too.  Same guy,  (NOT @seandelevan, the ingrate who I for some reason keep pointing out low hanging fruit to potentially silence his arch-enemy for his hypocrisy...but anyhow, making sure Sean is not wrongly assumed) declared 2nd qtr vs Cleveland (I'm trying to recall how it started, but in essence "season over") and that it was time to focus solely on the draft!  Yes, if you're reading this, I was kind and left your name out, so in return please go for once do what you said!!!  Sad part was. @daryls61, who didn't seem wasted or anything, agreed with him!!  WTF daryls?!?!   Guys, occasional bitching and whining is one thing(I don't mean this to you daryl, just preventing the misleading BS that fellow said of "disagreeing on something", which is not at all my point), but flaming the team you claim to be a fan of for 3 hours is obnoxious.  You're accomplishing whatone of the mass media's MAIN tasks is....to keep a relatively constant state of dysphoria, which some folks come here seeking refuge from.   It took awhile for me to "get" that, and continues to take effort against some tendencies, but at least I try.   What's the sense of banning politics to keep things less emotionally subversive during Bills games if you shit all over someone's favorite team the entire game?  People call on Daryls to set an arbitrary time to stop political trolling, maybe he can set an arbitrary percentage of shit talk limit(not that anyone would be measuring but maybe a personal goal for anyone not interntionally trying to keep the environment toxic and morale low?

@daryls61, I've supported you defending the Shoutbox from the subversion of Bills Bashers for quite awhile, but during gamesyou were like most Bills WRs not named Davis or Beasley in the so called Greatest Post Season Game ever...non-existent.  Remember when you declared the SHoutbox was a safe space for sodomites?  Possible for 3 hours per week it cou;d be a semi-safe space for actual Bills fans?  lol just a suggestion.  I mean other teams have message boards where I imagine constant Bills bashing is encouraged.  But one of the very first lessions of THE PROCESS from McDermott was to DEFEND OUR DIRT.  @daryls61, you love doing your shtick to @seandelevan all week long over minutia, but shit he says far worse during games when I'd rather be fan during the limited opportunity and not see the Bills subjecteded to extremist analysis with every minute hole in their game probed repeatedly like a perverse alien orgy.  At a game or Bills Backers bar these shticks might get one banned, or possibly an ass-kicking.  Oddly, some of the more hateful people on "real life" issues not only do no do this, but have enough class to denounce those who do.  Nobody is asking anyone to totally clean up their act, hell,. I'm not even asking for a majority of the time!   I'm just asking if folks could at least pretend to be a regular farwho is not into a perverse from or sadpmasochism tha requires 80+ percent of your Blls speech to be defmatory.    It would be like if @SackMan518 returned because (and I still am still shocked and amused by this) his arch-enemy @HipKat indeed was able to find him and exchange screen names on Fetlife.  I mean, I wouldnt care if they talked abut it, possibly even for bits during the game, just not a majority of it.

I realize because of the length of this and relative amount of passion I put into it, it may look unhinged to the non-discerning eye, but it's not.  I mean I'm putting aside justified beef the hateful who personally troll me and knowing they aren't fans of ultra-negativity against the Bills and asking them to join  me to help make the shoutbox semi-decent again. :)  maybe something akin fromgetting the raiting down from NC-17 to R?  lol(mind you, there's probably 5 of less people this is specificially adressing, but they thenmilk the puss out of the less frequently vocal like whatever was going on in the old verson of Dune!

Anyhow, whether or not anyone crosses the picket line to side with my request of a small percentage of mercy or not, I will still be rooting for the Buffalo Bills and will not let your oligarch masters take that from me.  I'd rather not have ti figoure out what annoys various people, but judging from the repeptitiive jokes, I am guessing  some geniun filibustersmight be fun if I already get defamed when not even around for much less.  ;)

This is part of the results of divisive/subversive programming, when we can't even unite over something as simple as our team.   There used to be more fans during games, but now it's mostly hardcore anal-ysts....like sean used to describe in vivid detail.  There's a week in beteen the games for the hyper-anal-ysissies to do their shit.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

1 minute ago, JS12 said:

Very accurate overall in my opinion.

I normally don’t do any props, etc. I’m old school like that.

I will be betting LARGE on the Bills tonight. Public is hammering the Pats. The Bills haven’t covered in 5 straight games!

I could be wrong here, but I just think this is one of those games where you are getting the Bills on “sale.”

This line to me should be more like 7.

I’d like it to go to 3, 3.5 works too, but I’ll wait as I’m hoping to get 3. Either way I’ll probably hammer the Bills on the money line. I’ll pay a little extra juice to not worry about that 3 if it comes into play.

Thanks for that info my friend.  You also influenced me to his send on my lengthy message, so you may be  hero to many(I was done with it anyhow, but saw I had a reply :)).   Yeah, I have not really done many props, but I am I suppose exploring what I might be good at, using very minute bets just to get practice.  With the live betting, I've come to enjoy it.  I guess it was more fun and hooked me when the Bills were a surprise and the spread would keep increasing like that Denver game a few years ago when even Barkley got a TD on his first hand off. :)  College hoops, maybe even NFL you also can out think the formula and occasionally spot something particularly late in the game where you know things are going to stop being linear and maybe the trailing team will be allowed to catch up some.  Nothing too crazy though, and I often have the spinning circle too long and bet cancelled.....because, well, they can. lol    

Part of me wants to go semi-large, because I agree with you om the value.  Oddly for the narrative of Josh can't play in front of fans(rmember that? lol), the Bills seem ok on the road....at least in NE and KC lately.  On the one site I checked who the money was being bet on, I saw 78% of the money on spread bets NE, and 59% of money line money on Buffalo.  I used to remember where to find it on another site, and it would be different, so I don't know what tot think, but I'm alsoways happy to absorb new sources if info if you have any you recommend.  I've lost a number of bookmarks over the years migrating to different operating systems, etc.

Yeah, I was hoping to get it at 3 too, but could we be at the point where the next movement is the other way?  Maybe the sharps get some new info or something.  Maybe I'll make a smallish wager now.  I generally keep it small and do the live thing, but I can undertstand if you're going large how that half point may really be worth it.  Best of luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Bills could easily lose to any of the 5 remaining teams in the schedule.

You’re one of the trolls.

Stay out of here.

This is a troll free thread.

And yes, when we win the Super Bowl you can pop in and apologize for being a troll.

• Eye Roll 1

Ok we lost Von. It’s a huge hit but we can overcome it.

The key to our season isn’t even the defense. It’s continuing to RUN the football on offense. I have been saying this for two years now! The run opens things up for Josh, and it chews clock which gives our D time to rest. Cook will be a beast for us down the stretch. Just watch.

We’re still running the table, even without Von.

Fuck the trolls.

• Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

Bills had 10 days to prepare and we see this dog shit of a game? BIlls might lose to the Bengals or Dophins. No way we get the #1 seed while KC has bye week games the rest of the year.

Go back into your hole.

You’re too much of a pussy to bet with me on the game, so what good are you?

• Laugh 1