Mcd has got to go

Do the coaches tell the players about how to play situational football?  I don’t get how a professional football player on 4th and 18 is not taught to knock the ball down?  How is a coach not in a quarterbacks ear with a hay it only second down we have the tie just don’t force it?  How does a coach stay in nickel defense despite being gashed over and over on the ground?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Enough

I warn you this is sort of like your calls for regime change in other countries.  Granted, I agree McD is not the guy who is going to get us to the promised land, but before we fire him, who replaces him?  Who is your guy?  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Enough

Agree but we’re stuck with him unfortunately.

The fact that were up 27-10 says it all. 14-3 last week.

This is 100% on McD.

We would be 9-0 right now with Belichick.

But again, we’re fucked.

2nd set of announcers to call it "Game of the year".  This one was Mike Tirico specifically.   I don't really have a response to the OP, being I don't wish to assume the reasoning and consider based on guesses.  I'm glad to see the OP is apparently Real Lit™ though. lol

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

He has definitely been HC for a team that pisses away wins. This game was a debacle.

I can remember 1 game in the history of the NFL where a team fucked up the kneel down and gave up a TD. Roman Gabriel Giants/Eagles about 45 years ago. 

4th and fucking 18? This team is better defending 4th and 1 than 4th and forever. That is a fact.

JA needs some hand holding to reign in the INTs. I’m not sure he is getting it. 

These horrible losses are not normal. I am divesting my emotional capital because I don’t trust this BS will stop. 

• Like 1

Mahomes has Reid in his ear. Hurts has Siriani in his ear. Tua has McDaniel in his ear.

Head coaches are connected with their qbs. Coaches who KNOW offense. Their WHOLE FUCKING GAME PLAN IS HINGED ON THEIR QB.

McDermott is busy figuring out how to stop qbs (which he can’t) and Allen is left floundering.

Like I said, I cringed when we hired this dude. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

This is McDermott’s ceiling. If the goal is to be competitive and get ten wins year in and year out? He’s your guy. If your serious about winning a championship? He’s NEVER going to do that, no matter how much talent you surround him with. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

34 minutes ago, Nuke said:

This is McDermott’s ceiling. If the goal is to be competitive and get ten wins year in and year out? He’s your guy. If your serious about winning a championship? He’s NEVER going to do that, no matter how much talent you surround him with. 

I thought the narrative was that if not for 13 seconds the Bills likely win the Super Bowl?  Heck, if Marrone(another defensive ooach, Sean), Hackett, and Blake Bleeping Bortles were one incorrectly(but not necessarily accidentally) blown whistle omthe Myles Jack fumble return from winning the AFC in NE and going to the Super Bowl, I don't see why McDermott can't do it.   Litmay have a good pick with Payton, but within the last week or so on either pregame or halftime of some he was talking about all of the (I don't recall if it was jiust suggestions from non-football people, but whatever it was it sounded like there were many any of where he should go coach, and didn't come across as that eager to me....but I may not have been paying close attention).  At any rate, my point is we an't just assume anyone, let alone someone apparently many others are wishing for their team even wants to coach at the moment, let alone that the paradise of Buffalo would be the main spot on their list.

I also don't think Terry is itching to get rid of the guy with the highest Bills winn % of all time which in all likelihood is going to continue to grow larger than Marv's for a decent length of time.....even if Kim wasn't possibly fighting for her life or having a rough go of it healthwise. 

I don't disagrree with much of your data there, but Fins and Jets games remain at home, and the Bills have tiebreakers vs the other 3 division leaders.

I've been observing odd differences in QBs this season, some possibly long term and some shorter, and this game Josh wasn't stuck in a binary"switch flicked off" position all game.....he seemed to have his super powers back often enough and minus the final play was an absolute beast on that drive.....even though someone in the shoutbox afterward claimed he'd never be the same again, always 2018 Josh.   Did you see sone of the crazy magic darts Cousins was slinging in clutch situations for a now 8-1 team?  The Bills won't be facing that most weeks, so even this level of Josjh likely may win most of the  remaining games easily.  Hek, they would have today(and covered at the lower spread!!)  if not for the Bills version of the butt fumble.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Mahomes has Reid in his ear. Hurts has Siriani in his ear. Tua has McDaniel in his ear.

Head coaches are connected with their qbs. Coaches who KNOW offense. Their WHOLE FUCKING GAME PLAN IS HINGED ON THEIR QB.

McDermott is busy figuring out how to stop qbs (which he can’t) and Allen is left floundering.

Like I said, I cringed when we hired this dude. 

Lol, Sean talking out of bith sides of his mouth again. Another embarrassment for Sean. On one hand he says their whole game plan is hinged on their QB and in another thread, he complains the Bills game plan being all about Allen is wrong. 

Sean also doesn't understand NFL football where teams have OC's to stay in the QB's ear. This is what Dorsey us for.

You just keep embarrassing yourself. Will it ever stop. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

I'm not certain anyone who may currently dismiss @daryls61and the curse he pronounced for the lack of ethics of OBD near the beginning of this season(and I add during last season, especially near the beginning and a bit into the off season) is limited to just the ongoing slew of injuries and maybe whatever some folks believe is holding White back.

All of the bizarre sh*t today.....(including at the end my my last post) that seemed more than a little beyond the bounds of even the "new normal" seemed just as likely to be part of the curse as any injuries..  And who is to say this new element of bizarreness is the not just beginning?)

I think if the people who exhibited the very behavior(demand for blood/injustice, both this summer andl last season) will sincerely recant,  @daryls61 maybe be willing to renounce his curse if he sees a list long enough who renounce their hatred and demands for injustice, and like the g*d of the Torah and the Torah andit's creation story, concludes "it was good"(that g*d talked like daryls too!).  Daryl reminds me a bit of that god....beneveolent much of the time, but on rare occasions furious beyond measure when very important lines are crossed.   I'm not joking either, and that the very least(if they don't believe in karma), folks can feel lighter with a clear conscience.   fee. a bit like the prophet's assistant who helps with busy work, and you've now seen Josh is not immune from the curse in 1)slump, 2)manifesting bizarre shit like butt fumble and inhuman plays I'm fairly certain MIN does not do every week, and of course3)injury.  If that vengeful g*d was willing to call it even after ritual sacrifice of animals,  I think a simple recanting submitted to @daryls61{pbuh} is not asking much to end the phenomena that  contributed to the loses and wins that some found reason to get raging pissed about(GB, etc).  Affording all people basic human dignity should not be repulsive to Range members, unless they of moral turpitude, and truly as incorrigible as some appear. 

I said McD and Frazier needed to be fired after the 13 second game last year.

However, the principle is that he/she who hired you must be the one that fires you.

As you may recall, the Pegulas hired McD directly before hiring Beane.

Have the Pegulas been seen since they go the new mega super yacht?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

This is just fucking ridiculous. It’s not the head coach that’s calling the offense of plays. It’s not the head coach that’s throwing interceptions in the red zone. It’s not the head coach that keeps abandoning the run in the second half. Then all falls on the guy calling the office and the last guy was no better. He also didn’t run the ball and put way too much on Josh Allen throwing the ball. 

Where the head coach is at fault is by not grabbing the offensive coordinator by the shirt collar and smacking them around a little bit to get him back on the fucking program.

in the meantime, Josh Allen get his fucking head together. There was no reason to throw that pass in the end zone with over two minutes left in overtime. And there was no reason to throw that pass into coverage

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

How about not telling Duke Johnson to let the kickoff go through the endzone and preserve the time and yardage.  ended up wasting 5 precious seconds and losing 5 yards.  Both would have come in handy before the game tying FG. 

Duke is form the U which means by birth, he is not very intelligent.  Any coach with any sort of control has to know he has to tell this dummy do not run the ball out. 

This takes me back to the damn AFC championship where we are too stupid to squib kick the ball.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.