Jump to content

McDermott=Jim Mora/Marty Schottenheimer


seandelevan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, whorlnut said:

Too bad “we are stuck with Allen for 5 more years”, huh dickbag?

Actually, I checked on this Whor and we are stuck with Allen though 2025 so only 3 more years. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

You’re a moron and a complete joke. Suck a dick…

I know it is hard when your theory blows up when presented with facts Whor. It's been a very embarrassing few days for you Whor. Hopefully you improve as a poster soon. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I know it is hard when your theory blows up when presented with facts Whor. It's been a very embarrassing few days for you Whor. Hopefully you improve as a poster soon. 

Fuck off dickhead. You were defeated and nothing you say can change that. Allen is the entire team and he is the one you rip apart all the time. You’re a joke and everyone sees it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Fuck off dickhead. You were defeated and nothing you say can change that. Allen is the entire team and he is the one you rip apart all the time. You’re a joke and everyone sees it. 

Of course Whor. When players play bad, I call them out. I know you think turnovers and scoring 10 points is fine but I am here to teach you about NFL football where teams can't score 10 points and win. The QB can be a turnover machine and win. The QB cant miss to open receivers for TD's and win. Please reference this post when you are confused about what it takes to be a successful NFL team.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Of course Whor. When players play bad, I call them out. I know you think turnovers and scoring 10 points is fine but I am here to teach you about NFL football where teams can't score 10 points and win. The QB can be a turnover machine and win. The QB cant miss to open receivers for TD's and win. Please reference this post when you are confused about what it takes to be a successful NFL team.

I’m not referencing anything from a fag that says “we are stuck with Allen for 5 years”. Kiss my ass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I’m not referencing anything from a fag that says “we are stuck with Allen for 5 years”. Kiss my ass. 

Remember Whor, I checked on that and Bills can get out of Allens contract after the 2025 season so it is only 3 years. I know you have trouble with reading comprehension so I typed it slower this time.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2022 at 6:56 PM, seandelevan said:

I wanted to make Daboll HC after 13 seconds…..so how about Ken Dorsey? This team needs a offensive head coach. Allen needs a former qb/offensive guy as HC. I think Allen is out there floundering because McDermott is letting him. Because McDermott has no fucking clue what Allen is going through.

Proof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2022 at 6:05 PM, seandelevan said:

Allen will never get where he needs to get to as long as we have this dude has head coach. I’m sorry.
 

Mora and Schottenheimer, both defensive head coaches, both had stud franchise qbs, both had pretty good records as a head coach. 
 

Both…especially Schottenheimer…was NOTORIOUS for fucking up in huge moments in big games….he was eventually FIRED after having a 13 win season but choking a big lead in the playoffs and losing..multiple times.
 

And Manning was a fucking roller coaster until they got rid of Mora. 
 

I’ve said it before..McDermott is excellent at rebuilding a program and saying the right thing…he might be hell of a DC. But head coach? With Josh Allen? I’m sorry time for a change.

I think you're giving him to much credit.

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2022 at 6:56 PM, seandelevan said:

I wanted to make Daboll HC after 13 seconds…..so how about Ken Dorsey? This team needs a offensive head coach. Allen needs a former qb/offensive guy as HC. I think Allen is out there floundering because McDermott is letting him. Because McDermott has no fucking clue what Allen is going through.

Why would you want Daboll as a head coach? the only reason he is a head coach now is because he latched onto Allens leg, and used him to get the Giant gig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2022 at 6:05 PM, seandelevan said:

Allen will never get where he needs to get to as long as we have this dude has head coach. I’m sorry.
 

Mora and Schottenheimer, both defensive head coaches, both had stud franchise qbs, both had pretty good records as a head coach. 
 

Both…especially Schottenheimer…was NOTORIOUS for fucking up in huge moments in big games….he was eventually FIRED after having a 13 win season but choking a big lead in the playoffs and losing..multiple times.
 

And Manning was a fucking roller coaster until they got rid of Mora. 
 

I’ve said it before..McDermott is excellent at rebuilding a program and saying the right thing…he might be hell of a DC. But head coach? With Josh Allen? I’m sorry time for a change.

The only requirement I have is never fire anyone, unless you have an upgrade already lined up. 

Whether that is with your business and your employees, your aide taking care of your mom, or your football franchise. 

Name the specific guy you have lined up to replace McDermott, and then we can put up the billboard. 

(PS the only person I wanted to fire without a replacement, was Russ Brandon.   Anyone that every had attended 2 football games in their life was better for the team that Russ)

 

  • Like 1

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

The only requirement I have is never fire anyone, unless you have an upgrade already lined up. 

Whether that is with your business and your employees, your aide taking care of your mom, or your football franchise. 

Name the specific guy you have lined up to replace McDermott, and then we can put up the billboard. 

(PS the only person I wanted to fire without a replacement, was Russ Brandon.   Anyone that every had attended 2 football games in their life was better for the team that Russ)

 

Excellent post.   And when people wanted to fire McDermott in 2018 and get rid of 'bust' Josh Allen I said two things:

1)  People who don't  expect to be embarrassed by Josh Allen's stats the first year are unrealistic.   He came from Wyoming.

2)  You better pray, love him or hate him, that Josh Allen becomes a franchise QB.  That is the only way to attract an A lister.  A listers need two of the following because everyone will pay the money:  1)  Franchise QB or the draft capital to get the draft QB the new coach wants. 2)  Stable ownership (Pegulas, possibly at that time.  Now, probably.) 3) Major Market.  Negative. 

So with Josh, as FanBack predicted, we are in a position now to hire an A-list coach.   Let's hear the suggestions from some of these geniuses. 

BTW, McDermott would have a job in days as a head coach.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Excellent post.   And when people wanted to fire McDermott in 2018 and get rid of 'bust' Josh Allen I said two things:

1)  People who don't  expect to be embarrassed by Josh Allen's stats the first year are unrealistic.   He came from Wyoming.

2)  You better pray, love him or hate him, that Josh Allen becomes a franchise QB.  That is the only way to attract an A lister.  A listers need two of the following because everyone will pay the money:  1)  Franchise QB or the draft capital to get the draft QB the new coach wants. 2)  Stable ownership (Pegulas, possibly at that time.  Now, probably.) 3) Major Market.  Negative. 

So with Josh, as FanBack predicted, we are in a position now to hire an A-list coach.   Let's hear the suggestions from some of these geniuses. 

BTW, McDermott would have a job in days as a head coach.  

Maybe a day.   Or as long as it takes Carolina to fly him down to Charlotte.

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...