McDermott=Jim Mora/Marty Schottenheimer

seandelevan

Allen will never get where he needs to get to as long as we have this dude has head coach. I’m sorry.

Mora and Schottenheimer, both defensive head coaches, both had stud franchise qbs, both had pretty good records as a head coach. 

Both…especially Schottenheimer…was NOTORIOUS for fucking up in huge moments in big games….he was eventually FIRED after having a 13 win season but choking a big lead in the playoffs and losing..multiple times.

And Manning was a fucking roller coaster until they got rid of Mora. 

I’ve said it before..McDermott is excellent at rebuilding a program and saying the right thing…he might be hell of a DC. But head coach? With Josh Allen? I’m sorry time for a change.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Exactly. Some teams are just cast as a repeat supporting actor.

Bills are the KC/browns/Rams of the 80s ,90s.

Now, they can still make conference championship as those teams did

Exactly

I made a thread about this after 13 seconds 

I had to remind homers of those teams you mentioned. I mentioned the 1950s and 1960s Lakers who lost 7 times to the Celtics in the finals. I mentioned a list of hall of famers that never won a title because they couldn’t get past Jordan. 

Bills/Allen could simply be in the same motherfucking boat.

27 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Allen will never get where he needs to get to as long as we have this dude has head coach. I’m sorry.

Mora and Schottenheimer, both defensive head coaches, both had stud franchise qbs, both had pretty good records as a head coach. 

Both…especially Schottenheimer…we’re NOTORIOUS for fucking up in huge moments in big games….he was eventually FIRED after having a 13 win season but choking a big lead in the playoffs. 

I’ve said it before..McDermott is excellent at rebuilding a program and saying the right thing…he might be hell of a DC. But head coach? With Josh Allen? I’m sorry time for a change.

Mora could not win playoff games at all.  Schottenheimer went years without a playoff win.  They're still 6-3.  Its still too early to write this season off.

Dungy.   Stud teams in Tampa but could never get them over the hump because he kept relying on their vaunted defense which would crack and fold in the playoffs. If we score 17 points we will win. Until they didn't. They finally fired him hired gruden won the super bowl in the first year

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

McDermott has definitely hit his ceiling. Mora and Schottenhiemer are good analogies. The question is, am I OK with having a coach at that level or am I willing to risk going back to Dick Jauron trying to take the next step up? Terry hasn’t exactly struck gold with his out HC hires (Rex and the Sabres) 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

YES! 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

Some dude just called the post game show (around 6:47) JUST WENT OFF ON MCDERMOTT AND USED A GREAT ANALOGY! 

Before Phil Jackson Michael Jordan had Doug Collins. Jordan was unbelievable yet the Bulls kept getting bounced in the first and second round of the playoffs…..Bulls get Jackson…first year they in the Conference finals…second year they win the whole thing.

So glad I’m not the only who sees the real problem here. Dude goes on to say McDermott should be fired if they are bounced out of the playoffs or worse.

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

McDermott has definitely hit his ceiling. Mora and Schottenhiemer are good analogies. The question is, am I OK with having a coach at that level or am I willing to risk going back to Dick Jauron trying to take the next step up? Terry hasn’t exactly struck gold with his out HC hires (Rex and the Sabres) 

I wanted to make Daboll HC after 13 seconds…..so how about Ken Dorsey? This team needs a offensive head coach. Allen needs a former qb/offensive guy as HC. I think Allen is out there floundering because McDermott is letting him. Because McDermott has no fucking clue what Allen is going through.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Mora could not win playoff games at all.  Schottenheimer went years without a playoff win.  They're still 6-3.  Its still too early to write this season off.

Ummm have you seen the product on the field of late? Hate to agree with Nick Wright and Colin Cowherd but this team ain’t going to the Super Bowl.

Sean Payton.....He said before only wanted to take abit of time off and than come back......I would love this guy as HC......just saying as we're throwing out names (but in reality McD is not going to be let go IMO at all----He needs to give Frazier his walking papers...thats a start)

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Everyone knows McDermott is the boss….

I have told you many times this is not correct. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2022 at 6:56 PM, seandelevan said:

I wanted to make Daboll HC after 13 seconds…..so how about Ken Dorsey? This team needs a offensive head coach. Allen needs a former qb/offensive guy as HC. I think Allen is out there floundering because McDermott is letting him. Because McDermott has no fucking clue what Allen is going through.

Sigh 

On 11/13/2022 at 6:05 PM, seandelevan said:

Both…especially Schottenheimer…was NOTORIOUS for fucking up in huge moments in big games….he was eventually FIRED after having a 13 win season but choking a big lead in the playoffs and losing..multiple times.

Why are you sorry? You speak the truth, this team needs more than 1 major shake up. Too many are comfortable in this "culture" system.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Why are you sorry? You speak the truth, this team needs more than 1 major shake up. Too many are comfortable in this "culture" system.

Bills vastly approaching….maybe already there….the Philip Rivers era chargers. 

I bet a bunch of their fans thought they were going to win at least one super bowl before it was said and done lol

Im ready for that…

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Sigh 

LOL - Did you watch the Giants yesterday?  Dabol was in way over his head.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Divisional round with trash roster and Daniel Jones you fucking moron. 

LOL - and in another thread you said Dabol had Daniel Jones playing like an All Star. Caught you talking out of both sides of your mouth again!  

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

LOL - and in another thread you said Dabol had Daniel Jones playing like an All Star. Caught you talking out of both sides of your mouth again!  

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Too bad “we are stuck with Allen for 5 more years”, huh dickbag?