WHERE THE FUCK IS TRE WHITE!?

25 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Fuck White and his useless roster spot. Just can his ass and bring any bum from the streets. 

White's life matters.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

41 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

When will some of you get on my level lol

97E214FE-3410-4417-A2C4-E1226FBF6681.jpeg

898DCF2B-9ED0-4AA0-A622-1C4D6526C8C4.jpeg

DD35E128-29FF-4952-ABD5-1E96CA1DECB9.jpeg

If you knew this, why the bleep were you RAGING about it?  lol   Early in the year, hell a few weeks ago, people were all in on the play it safe....then I noted the sentiment reversed, and folks like to play follow the leader.  As for me, I will stay consistent, and justlike I did with Josh Allen starting or not last week say I trust the doctors, staff, and Tre will make the right decision.  Back to the first point, this thread wouldn't exist if not for your rage lol.  Unless I am reading you wrong, you had more to drink than usual last week?   ....is there a snowball's chance in Buffalo I can get you you to try to be less negative in the SB this week?  Think back to the Titans game....IIRC, it was a relatively short amount of time starting a good ways into the 2nd qtr, more so in the 3rd where they blew the game open.  I'm seriously asking a favor my man, and hoping you'll be quite pleased with the results and choose it yourself in the future....  If Motor gets a 1 yard gain, maybe see if you can resist the urge to rage, and recall last week once he getys going he gets chunks, and sccored his first and 2nd TD of the season.  Though the Browns got beaten bad by the Fins(rthe heat difference on each sideline was mentioned yet again), their previous game they blew Joe Burrow and last years' AFC champs out....so maybe try not to minimize what the Bills accomplish too.  :)  I have faith in you Sean, like the speech at the end of Rocky 4 to the Russian crowd about changing.  Remember last season.  

Anyhow, yes, also factoring in the opponents, it seems to make sense to wait until after the Lions game.  I'll even tip my cap and say you made a good call(in good faith that maybe you'll do a couple of shots, or whatever it takes to pull a Daboll and commit to something radical, and actually cheering the team on early rather than berating them at every possible opportunity as if you were contractually obliged by Satan to do so.  You don't even have to reply, and it'd probably be easier for you to attempt if you did it under the radar.  I'm not asking for a lifelong commitment, lol).

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

When will some of you get on my level lol

97E214FE-3410-4417-A2C4-E1226FBF6681.jpeg

898DCF2B-9ED0-4AA0-A622-1C4D6526C8C4.jpeg

DD35E128-29FF-4952-ABD5-1E96CA1DECB9.jpeg

Impossible for anyone go get down to your level of stupidity. The maxium dude is giving you a run for your money though.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

15 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

OMG 

When Jacoby Brissett carves up the secondary you have to ask

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TRE WHITE 

bills playing your defense. Hopefully you learn.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

18 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?

@seandelevan doesnt want to spend draft picks on defense so his defense is all FA and UDFA's. Youi saw how that performs today. Epic fail by Sean. 

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

But you’re ok with late rounders on offense to help our franchise qb?  Ok…whatever. 

Incorrect WHOR - see my mock draft. 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah I stopped responding to this clown awhile back. I think he jerks off when I reply to him.

LOL,  Sean on tilt after everything he stood for failed today. Losers lose and Sean is a full loser.

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

OMG 

When Jacoby Brissett carves up the secondary you have to ask

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TRE WHITE 

At least 1 or 2 people in the shitbox during the game seemed to in their own words  state how other teams seem to get juiced up when playing the Bills and bring their best.  Fortunately, anyone who has watched the game s with moderate attention to detail can look to the Vikings and note that it wasn't really a case of everybody being upen all day.  I reall people even  noting one at ;least one pass it was unlikely Cousins could even see his receiver with the masses of bodies about to envelop him  And The Catch(Dwight Clark, Tyree, OBJ maybe even briefly Diggs,  you've had your time).  I could go on, but I think I've shown that unconscious play by others doesn't mean shit play by 1st and 2nd yyear 6th rounders filling in for All Pros.  I think they did well.   Even with that magic, the Bills would still win if not for the dark magick later, aka the butt fumble. 

Or....I could just point out that you were boasting you knew the answer(already a reversal from the OP), and now you are arguing with yourself again?!!?  Even in my epic soliloquies(part dedicated to you this time! lol)   I don't manage to contradict myself as many times as you seem able to in a single sentence.

If nothing else, I will acknowledged you have the ability to be one efficient SOB! :beer:

Seriously though, you want to override the plan you just bragged about knowing, possibly to the detriment of an all pro, because Brissette picked up garbage time yardage in similar fashion to Green Bay's nonsensical garbage ground yardage when they were down 17, that prompted Von Miller to  ask  Rodgers if he was ever going to throw again? (unsure if it was humorous, or Von(and the rest of the world that wasnt focused on ridiculing the Bills running game and missing the much more glaring issue) was concerned about the well being of the 2 time defending MVP being limited to that role, especially when it made no sense in situational football.   On that note, it seems like iisn't just the GM messing with AR in GB.   I get routine, but you guess seem to miss some actually very interesting stuff while mastering the routine

I mean, being you already ruined this with spoilers, I'd be more interest in "Where the (bleep) is KUJO?"  :)

I'd hope anyone but the truly fake fans(as opposed to just shitty fans looking for any possible attack vector to ridicule the Bills over, and hoping some of it sticks to the wall.  Honestly, I'm not sure which of the 2 is more worthy of ridicule themselves.   Anyhow.....KUJO!! :beer:       (or even sticking to the injury front, sincerely wondering if the Bills have set an all time record for amount of injuries in a single season?  Does anyone know?!?)

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Apparently Xavier Rhodes did a better job covering Amari Cooper than dudes who been on the bills all season…or more. A dude playing in his first game as a Bill. 

Of course he did. He was a first round pick. Not a UDFA or low round pick you want Bills to stock defense with. Hopefully you are learning something. 

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Apparently Xavier Rhodes did a better job covering Amari Cooper than dudes who been on the bills all season…or more. A dude playing in his first game as a Bill. 

Underrated player to get back from injury. 

Benford is a noob and Dane is going through some serious struggles lately. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

That's funny I was told by just about everyone he was washed and we're better with him on the IR.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Why do you even care Sean since you don't want 1st round picks on defense. You want low round picks like Jackson on defense who, BTW, got smoked by Goff today. Hopefully you learned something.