WHERE THE FUCK IS TRE WHITE!?

3 hours ago, foster said:

Yes re: Timeline to return. From personal history w ACL’s (me 1, my daughter 3), it takes a while for it to feel ‘right’, even after it’s structurally as strong as it’s going to get. 

An NFL player has all the resources to do everything correctly in rehab/strength and conditioning but in Tre’s position he needs to be mentally strong enough to not be thinking about it and my guess is that he’s not quite there OR there’s some small imbalance in strength that’s not quite there yet. 

At this point, if he can practice they should have him in there, if not starting, then at least at a light load in situational downs to get him over the hump and back on the field. 

Maybe he should start in center field to get started. This way all the action would be in front of him. 

6 minutes ago, foster said:

And what about Marlowe?  Did we get him to sit while waiting to sit once Poyer returns?

Marlowe entered the game when Cam Lewis got hurt but don't know how long he played...

4 hours ago, foster said:

Yes re: Timeline to return. From personal history w ACL’s (me 1, my daughter 3), it takes a while for it to feel ‘right’, even after it’s structurally as strong as it’s going to get. 

An NFL player has all the resources to do everything correctly in rehab/strength and conditioning but in Tre’s position he needs to be mentally strong enough to not be thinking about it and my guess is that he’s not quite there OR there’s some small imbalance in strength that’s not quite there yet. 

At this point, if he can practice they should have him in there, if not starting, then at least at a light load in situational downs to get him over the hump and back on the field. 

Maybe he should start in center field to get started. This way all the action would be in front of him. 

11 hours ago, foster said:

And what about Marlowe?  Did we get him to sit while waiting to sit once Poyer returns?

Fans need to accept a starting secondary with Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde is going to be way better than any one we put together with our backups.

Our safety play of Damar Hamlin and Cam Lewis (or Dean Marlowe) is just not going to be as good.   

Poyer and Hyder are an upper echelon / elite safety combo.  

I think Damar Hamlin and Cam Lewis are doing a decent job - considering they are backups thrust into a starting role. 

If Dean is better than Cam Lewis, fine, swap the two, but Leslie Frazier would know who is playing better. 

(Ultimately we need a healthy Jordan Poyer for the late push and the playoffs)

Signature One.png

Has not had any injury designation since coming off IR. To me it sounds like someone. Whether its him or McD is keeping him off. Not the knee anymore. If not now then when man?

Team is in free fall. The D specially with all the injuries. Having him back is huge both because of his play AND the morale boost !

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

13 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Fans need to accept a starting secondary with Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde is going to be way better than any one we put together with our backups.

Our safety play of Damar Hamlin and Cam Lewis (or Dean Marlowe) is just not going to be as good.   

Poyer and Hyder are an upper echelon / elite safety combo.  

I think Damar Hamlin and Cam Lewis are doing a decent job - considering they are backups thrust into a starting role. 

If Dean is better than Cam Lewis, fine, swap the two, but Leslie Frazier would know who is playing better. 

(Ultimately we need a healthy Jordan Poyer for the late push and the playoffs)

And that is on management. I was very skeptical this secondary wasn’t going to be the crux of this team EVEN WITH THE 2 ALL-PRO safeties. Now without them 🔥 on board a sinking ship, at least the water will put the fire out 🤣🤦‍♂️.

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

WERE ARE YOU TRE WHITE!?

YOUVE BEEN CLEARED TO PLAY FOR LIKE A MONTH 

MEANWHILE A DUDE GETS 200 YARDS RECEIVING 

WAS FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE 

So now you want a 1st round CB?  Thought street FA's and low round picks would be just as good?  LOL - WRONG AGAIN.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Wasn’t he interviewed after his first practice back? He sounded glum and was talking about the meaning of life and the bigger picture of things.

Would that the failed Biden Administration advisors and cabinet members had the same introspection.   Sadly, they do not. 

Thank you, Non-Public Service Sean for your non- contribution to society.   You couldn't even responsibly vote.   Your lack of Americanism has me so vexed I wrote a sentence with a double split infinitive. 

32 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Wasn’t he interviewed after his first practice back? He sounded glum and was talking about the meaning of life and the bigger picture of things.

image.thumb.jpeg.a88fe5e5f745d9366c4abcc4d4bbfdf8.jpeg

Yes, I agree. The Meaning of Life was a “BIG” picture. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

And that is on management. I was very skeptical this secondary wasn’t going to be the crux of this team EVEN WITH THE 2 ALL-PRO safeties. Now without them 🔥 on board a sinking ship, at least the water will put the fire out 🤣🤦‍♂️.

No one can have two All-Pros backing up your starting All-Pro safeties.

There will always be a drop off from your starters to your backups.  

Signature One.png

11 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

No one can have two All-Pros backing up your starting All-Pro safeties.

There will always be a drop off from your starters to your backups.  

Of course, that’s common sense, and “salary cap” era! What I’m saying is before the season started I was hard pressed to see how the secondary WITH a healthy Hyde and Poyer were going get this team to a SB, with or w/o White! Never did I think they’d lose BOTH safeties 🤯.... Banking on the list of nobodies, career long b/us’ and rookies to man the secondary of a supposed serious SB contender wasn’t logical!?

On 11/13/2022 at 5:49 PM, seandelevan said:

Rumor has it he’s holding himself out of these games….

Of course he is. Just as I predicted, after Bean and McDermott didnt stand behind the Punt God, players will not play hard for either guy. Players know Bean and McDermott don't have their back. Hyde could have played but got a 2nd opinion do he could go on IR. Why do you think we now suddenly have so many injuries?

FYI v- Punt God has still not been charged and it has been over a year.

• Like 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

My personal opinion is they are trying to give White as much healing time as possible.  I think they look at the schedule and saw the Vikings as the only game they really needed him.  I think the Bills believe they can beat the Browns and Lions without White.  They probably are figuring to get him some playing time against the Lions maybe...or just have him practicing to get him ready.   They should of beaten the Vikings, but bad coaching decision and bad play by Allen cost them.

Yes having the secondary whole again would make the pass run much more effective.  Goal is to win Superbowl, more than to just win a few close games.  Want secondary healthy if and when we play Miami and KC in Playoffs.  

Personally I think they should bring White in for limited snaps....just to get him acclimated into the game.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

And where in the hell is Xavier Rhodes?

On that note where is Nyheim Hines. We trade for these guys and don't use or trust them, he's a God damn pro who shouldn't take over 2 weeks to utilize. Nope, Bills would rather call a gadget play for McKenzie or run Josh.