WHERE THE FUCK IS TRE WHITE!?

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Rumor has it he’s holding himself out of these games….

That’s not a good look for white if that’s true. If you are cleared to play and are able, then you should be playing. Period. Derrick Rose did this years ago in the nba and he was never the same. I’m starting to get concerned Tre might never play the way he did before once he gets back. 

• seandelevan changed the title to WHERE THE FUCK IS TRE WHITE!?

Sean...this is a new low.  I don't claim expertise in sports medicine, but I seem to reall @fosterexplain things and they did not sound like what you said IIRC, FWIW.

Youre rather fiesty today....not saying drinking makes you wrong on any issue necessarily, but you seemed more tightly wound than usual.  It would be nice if someone like you with the Twitter would tweet the Range's Coach Sal and ask him.  ,,,Sean, on any issue, I seem to recall seeing on the Bills official site they have a show every Sunday night.....and it was either email or calling in that you could present your questions to them, if you truly are seeking answers and not just....venting?  I'm serious though, that would seem like a logical course of action if serious.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

2 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Playing without the top 4 players in the secondary, no Elam, Poyer, White or Hyde, granted Hyde won't be coming back, but God I'd like to see this team at full strength at some point....then there will be absolutely 0 excuses

Yup guess we need to draft more defensive backs in the first few rounds in the draft 

George Costanza Flirt GIF

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

IM agreeing with Sean...not on all fronts---no offence....but I AM SO SICK OF THIS SOFT FUCKING DEFENCE....Von Miller (whose been fantastic i will say)...Oliver-espenza-basham-etc etc....we should be sacking the QB every other play....we are giving shit loads of time in the last couple of games for the opposing QB....cant sack shit except for von miller..If Milano is not there we get runned on and still do to a lesser extent...THIS DEFENCE UNDER FRAZIER IS TOOOOOO SOFT....it will rear its ugly head again in the playoffs.....I hope not though!

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yup guess we need to draft more defensive backs in the first few rounds in the draft 

George Costanza Flirt GIF

Yup, I'm guessing they'll be drafting a S early this year, followed by a LB, since I don't see Edmunds back, and they may even look to draft Oliver's replacement a year in advance, there's the first three rounds

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Sean...this is a new low.  I don't claim expertise in sports medicine, but I seem to reall @fosterexplain things and they did not sound like what you said IIRC, FWIW.

Youre rather fiesty today....not saying drinking makes you wrong on any issue necessarily, but you seemed more tightly wound than usual.  It would be nice if someone like you with the Twitter would tweet the Range's Coach Sal and ask him.  ,,,Sean, on any issue, I seem to recall seeing on the Bills official site they have a show every Sunday night.....and it was either email or calling in that you could present your questions to them, if you truly are seeking answers and not just....venting?  I'm serious though, that would seem like a logical course of action if serious.

A lot of the return from ACL is upstairs. It’s as much a mental injury as physical. The ACL graft should be plenty strong regardless of where it’s pulled from (Hamstring, Cadaver, Patella tendon). 

Trusting it is a whole different beast. 

2 minutes ago, foster said:

A lot of the return from ACL is upstairs. It’s as much a mental injury as physical. The ACL graft should be plenty strong regardless of where it’s pulled from (Hamstring, Cadaver, Patella tendon). 

Trusting it is a whole different beast. 

I meant on the timeline, and your expressed desire for how long he should sit....   Unless it was other people(and there were), and I was thinking of you because ypu posted the link to the study.  I thought I recalled you specifically though, but that I suppose I can not say I'm certain.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

2 hours ago, whorlnut said:

That’s not a good look for white if that’s true. If you are cleared to play and are able, then you should be playing. Period. Derrick Rose did this years ago in the nba and he was never the same. I’m starting to get concerned Tre might never play the way he did before once he gets back. 

I think it is a legitimate concern.

To be honest, Christian Benford is coming along.   And at times he is a sticky corner, even got a pick today.

Dane Jackson is not at the level of Tre' White, but is adequate.

In the meantime, if Kairr Elam can improve (and he still has room to get better)  then we could survive without Tre' - assuming we have Poyer & Hyde quality safeties. 

But with an entire secondary of young guys, we do get exposed from time to time. 

• Like 1

Signature One.png

2 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

I think it is a legitimate concern.

To be honest, Christian Benford is coming along.   And at times he is a sticky corner, even got a pick today.

Dane Jackson is not at the level of Tre' White, but is adequate.

In the meantime, if Kairr Elam can improve (and he still has room to get better)  then we could survive without Tre' - assuming we have Poyer & Hyde quality safeties. 

But with an entire secondary of young guys, we do get exposed from time to time. 

You're right about the young players, something I think was overlooked as well during today's rage.   Even on some of the great passess/receptions, the DB actually was pretty close, even well-played, up until the arrival of the ball.  Cousins deserves credit too, Josh Allen isn't the only capable of putting the ball in the spot to give his WR a much better at catching it then the DB. 

If he takes his shirt off on the flight home and dances again after finally being recognized after having people write off their record all season, I'd not only be ok  with it, but appreciate his spirit for it!. 

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

From media talking heads, insiders, doctors, content creators…..

Let's cut to the chase then.  What do you propose if the proper course of action, being you have the answer to that for every down of the game(generally ith the benefit of hindsight lol), and more such as gm moves, and likely much else I'm not recalling.

I want the punchline, don't leave us hanging!  lol

27 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Yup, I'm guessing they'll be drafting a S early this year, followed by a LB, since I don't see Edmunds back, and they may even look to draft Oliver's replacement a year in advance, there's the first three rounds

If there is a safety in the draft this year, with a first round grade, and he is available in the 30-32 range, we have to consider it.    
The other option, is signing a free agent safety.   We signed both Poyer and Hyde as free agents.  That worked out well.  Vonn Bell?

Signature One.png

6 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

If there is a safety in the draft this year, with a first round grade, and he is available in the 30-32 range, we have to consider it.    
The other option, is signing a free agent safety.   We signed both Poyer and Hyde as free agents.  That worked out well.  Vonn Bell?

The first round pick needs to be…HAS TO BE…someone on the offense. 

FUCK

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

15 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I meant on the timeline, and your expressed desire for how long he should sit....   Unless it was other people(and there were), and I was thinking of you because ypu posted the link to the study.  I thought I recalled you specifically though, but that I suppose I can not say I'm certain.

Yes re: Timeline to return. From personal history w ACL’s (me 1, my daughter 3), it takes a while for it to feel ‘right’, even after it’s structurally as strong as it’s going to get. 

An NFL player has all the resources to do everything correctly in rehab/strength and conditioning but in Tre’s position he needs to be mentally strong enough to not be thinking about it and my guess is that he’s not quite there OR there’s some small imbalance in strength that’s not quite there yet. 

At this point, if he can practice they should have him in there, if not starting, then at least at a light load in situational downs to get him over the hump and back on the field. 

16 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

The first round pick needs to be…HAS TO BE…someone on the offense. 

FUCK

OL OL OL OL OL....fuck cant say it enough......some of these guys are close to retirement...OL!!!!!!!  PROTECT YOUR 250 MILL INVESTMENT!

51 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Can’t fathom another first round pick on defense. We are losing Saffold too…why can’t we use it on a guard?

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

Can’t fathom another first round pick on defense. We are losing Saffold too…why can’t we use it on a guard?

I have wanted an IOL for 4 years.  High in the draft. 

Unfortunately Brandon Beane is not getting my texts, apparently. 

G O’CYRUS TORRENCE, FLORIDA
OT/OG PETER SKORONSKI, NORTHWESTERN 
C LUKE WYPLER, OHIO STATE
C JOHN MICHAEL SCHMITZ, MINNESOTA 

Signature One.png