I Miss Daboll

RichJ

Allen is not the same qb he was last year at this point and this offense can't score in the 2nd half. 

In the meantime Daboll has his team playing hard for him despite having an inferior qb compared to Allen.

I'm not sure his team can make it o the superbowl anymore at this point. 

• Like 1

Daboll is a fat Twinkie eating fuck. Josh was horrendous last year up until the last few games of the season. And Daboll’s fat ass wouldn’t run the ball either last year. When he finally did in the last few games is when Josh turned things around.

I’m not saying McD is great, because he sucks dog shit too. So does Frazier. Dorsey I’m not sure about yet.

All I’m saying is don’t buy into that Daboll bullshit.

Daboll 6 points against The lolguars? Daboll who lost to the cheaties who won by throwing 3 passes? Him? The guy who could only score 13 against the Colts? That guy? The guy who couldn't beat the Titans on 4th and short? Fuck him.  At least this year we are hanging tough with and almost beating good teams.  Yeah, this team has all sorts of issues, but Daboll would not have helped things.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Daboll 6 points against The lolguars? Daboll who lost to the cheaties who won by throwing 3 passes? Him? The guy who could only score 13 against the Colts? That guy? The guy who couldn't beat the Titans on 4th and short? Fuck him.  At least this year we are hanging tough with and almost beating good teams.  Yeah, this team has all sorts of issues, but Daboll would not have helped things.

People here have short memories. We need to remind them.

• Like 1

It really comes down to the lack of trust in the D st this moment. Up by 10, and it’s a chip shot FG and you try for the dagger since you don’t feel your D can hold them to 16 or less. 

BS. Take the pints or plan better

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Exactly this is why it’s not a Daboll or Dorsey thing….it’s a McDermott thing.

Yea, McDermott told Josh to fumble the snap and throw 4 red zone int's. You couldn't be more wrong.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

On 11/13/2022 at 4:15 PM, RichJ said:

Allen is not the same qb he was last year at this point and this offense can't score in the 2nd half. 

In the meantime Daboll has his team playing hard for him despite having an inferior qb compared to Allen.

Cowherd and other smart people agree with you..

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 11/13/2022 at 4:15 PM, RichJ said:

Go root for that Jersey team if you miss him so much.

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

What a dumb fuck opening post.

Well, BitchJ is back....

Canadians should stick to figure skating. You know nothing about football. 

What's next, make racist remarks about Kim younpig?