Collier school board's Jerry Rutherford says he wants to bring back corporal punishment

f8ta1ity54

When the liberal wackos and an army of social workers took over our education system it's no surprise that the problems for children grew rapidly. The social worker recommended the local pill pushing doctor and millions of children became walking zombies and when Johnny or Suzie misbehaved the school social worker spent 15 minutes "talking" to them begging them to be nice in the classroom. In the 60s and the 70s if a child was disrespectful, he may have been spanked or paddled and as far as I know nobody died from it but they certainly "got the point".  Last summer a group of 5 or 6 Hamburg N.Y. teens lured another student to a wooded area and stabbed him in the groin until he died from blood loss. These kids were a chronic problem at the local high school and of course never had any real consequences for their misdeeds. While being arraigned one of the students told the judge that she would have to be released because summer school started the next day. This is just ANOTHER example of the failures of liberalism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

but they certainly "got the point".  

No, you rotten fucking piss-sack.  Studies show that the only "point" kids "get" from corporal punishment is that problem-solving via violence is a valid approach to life.  

6 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

No, you rotten fucking piss-sack.  Studies show that the only "point" kids "get" from corporal punishment is that problem-solving via violence is a valid approach to life.  

Uh huh, another silly liberal study I presume? Not buying it Doris, I've seen too many success stories brought up in a ridged upbringing. Then there are psychological disasters like you that don't even know what restroom to use because you were without a doubt raised by liberal nut jobs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Uh huh, another silly liberal study I presume? Not buying it Doris, I've seen too many success stories brought up in a ridged upbringing. Then there are psychological disasters like you that don't even know what restroom to use because you were without a doubt raised by liberal nut jobs.

Didn't you explicitly ask me my gender?  Wasn't that you?  Did you miss that I stated I am a cisgender man?

Fuck that, deal with my 14-year-old and tell me that corporal punishment doesn’t seem like it would be a very good idea. Or maybe the Range’s transvestite thinks it’s OK for a 14 year old to call her father a bitch and a pussy and no, she will never call me those again, believe me.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Cisgender? Sorry, I don't participate in that pronoun stupidity. Have fun.

I hate that fucking term. Just another made up word so that certain people can feel better about themselves

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Fuck that, deal with my 14-year-old and tell me that corporal punishment doesn’t seem like it would be a very good idea. Or maybe the Range’s transvestite thinks it’s OK for a 14 year old to call her father a bitch and a pussy and no, she will never call me those again, believe me.

Seriously, someone needs to call CPS on this piece of shit

Not against corporal punishment, but I am not sure I like it, except with explicit and clear parental permission and it should not be for everything.  It depends on the temperment of the child and the offense.  Physical punishment for back talk would be a big no.  Physical punishment for bullying and physical assault? Sure.  Again it can't be for every kid and every event or it loses efficacy.  Some kids deserve more the fuck around and find out approach in that if they do something its best to teach them that their actions have consequences.  Spanking a kid for cheating? No, fail him and shame his family.  There is so much nuance and quite frankly its best if discipline is letf to the parents and its really good if parents and teachers are on the same page.