Are Shiva and Hero simply not smart people?

LiterateStylish

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Since you can predict the future based on past behavior, when have I in the past posted information from a Russian or pro Russian website? Come now, you insist I have.  So has ICWeiner so it should be easy for you to back that up.  I'm waiting.  I won't be holding my breath but I am waiting.  Can you? Or is this just another baseless allegation? So come on lad, show me.  Show me any thread I have made since Feb on this war where I have posted any right wing news source or Russian news source.  Lets see it.  If you are going to accuse me of being a Russian bot, or posting right wing stuff, or posting what you say I am, then it should be fairly easy to show me where I have posted Russian or right wing news sources.  Who knows, you might be able to hang me by my own petard if you wanted.  It could be fun for you to do that.  YOu'd shut me up.  

By the way, when you call someone stupid because you choose to be an ignorant cunt that is dunning krueger.  Second, someone disagreeing with you does not mean they are stupid, hell I question your intelligence and your sanity because most of the shit you post about Russia is boiler plate material we have seen war after war ad nauseum.  Only one who is intentionally stupid, mentally ill, or just fucking gullible would keep buying the soundbytes and insist that this time its different.

You strike me as the sort of person who responds not only to the 419 advance fee scam, but also the recovery scam.  Do you ever get tired of being played like a fool?  I can understand you being angry at Shiva and I because we've seen this scam before.  We know how this scam works, we are trying to keep you from being scammed.  

You generally don’t cite your misinformation at all.

We all assume it comes from nonsense sources you’re too ashamed to link them.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You generally don’t cite your misinformation at all.

We all assume it comes from nonsense sources you’re too ashamed to link them.

Please show me where I have cited misinformation.  Waiting just waiting.  I'm installing electrodes to the goal posts to shock you the next time you try to move them and I am capping the well because all that poison you are dumping down there isn't healthy.  Also, I'd tell you something about me but I don't believe in arguing from authority even though in this case I could without that being a fallacy.  So yeah, if you could show me my misinformation, not where I disagree with you and your propaganda bukkake interpretation of reality that would be great.  Lets see the misinformation.  Come on sir, out with it.  You have accused me of being a Kremlin bot, have accused me of posting stories from Russian news sources (which is strange because I said in Feb that I would not and indeed I have not).  You accuse me of posting alt right news sources (which would be strange considering I am a communist).  You accuse me of posting misinformation woithout posting sources.  Which is strange because an opinion cannot be misinformation because if it was your takes on Josh Allen from 2017 to mid 2020 have been complete misinformation.  Still, I do hold you slightly above Hip and ICweineer because at least you haven't been so low as to accuse me of plotting to kill school children out of anger.  For that I do thank you.  

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Please show me where I have cited misinformation.  Waiting just waiting.  I'm installing electrodes to the goal posts to shock you the next time you try to move them and I am capping the well because all that poison you are dumping down there isn't healthy.  Also, I'd tell you something about me but I don't believe in arguing from authority even though in this case I could without that being a fallacy.  So yeah, if you could show me my misinformation, not where I disagree with you and your propaganda bukkake interpretation of reality that would be great.  Lets see the misinformation.  Come on sir, out with it.  You have accused me of being a Kremlin bot, have accused me of posting stories from Russian news sources (which is strange because I said in Feb that I would not and indeed I have not).  You accuse me of posting alt right news sources (which would be strange considering I am a communist).  You accuse me of posting misinformation woithout posting sources.  Which is strange because an opinion cannot be misinformation because if it was your takes on Josh Allen from 2017 to mid 2020 have been complete misinformation.  Still, I do hold you slightly above Hip and ICweineer because at least you haven't been so low as to accuse me of plotting to kill school children out of anger.  For that I do thank you.  

Show me where you cite sources at all.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Show me where you cite sources at all.

More accusations.  Why should I show you shit?  You'd just say those aren't sources, those are Russian sources, those are right wing sources, please try to be consistent.  Your games are getting tedious.

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Herodotus and Shiva’s denialism is incredible. A study should be done about it.

“Russia has one of the best armies in the world. They’re super duper powerful. Yeah I know it’s been almost a year and they continuously need to send more troops and even start a draft in order to attempt to beat a much smaller and much less equipped nation but it’s all part of the plan! Russia wants to retreat from Kherson! Russia wants this war to take longer than it needs to take. Putin likes that he isn’t getting what he wants, when he wants it. He wants a nice long war. Yeah, that’s it!”

My goodness.

Putin himself could hold a press conference tomorrow and publicly say “this war isn’t going as we thought it would” and these two guys would be in this forum talking about how he only said that to gain a strategic advantage.

At what point does naivety go away and we just admit that they’re not all that bright?

Interesting

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

8 hours ago, StraightJ said:

@shiva2999is still the only person to ee "911" before me, and no matter how hateful the guy may be against America, I will not deny the courage it must have taken for him to speak truth before others could(or were willing) to see it.  No offense Hero, but IMO, for that alone Shiva deserves the title of Hero for world peace. 

Interesting

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Since this thread is nothing but school yard bully nonsense, have you cut your dick off and made it your new cunt you nazi transexual shit? Hey, Hip, is it true you are planning on killing a kindergarten class cuz the girls there aren't reciprocating your advances you disgusting diddler.  Fuck you.  Ya know what, I'm fucking done.  Used to be able to argue with people, but that requires them to have some sort of cognitive ability.  I'd be better off talking to the cat to not hunt birds.  Fuck, its so damn tedious and boring to be here.  When the time comes I'll say I told you so but then you fuckwits will scroll through corporate state controlled press and cLit will find some pathetic new ad hominem.  So go fuck off the lot of you.  

WTF?

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

smart people I'm sure, just lost down the "america bad" leftist pipeline which just so happens to be full of right wingers posing as leftists. 

I am calling bullshit on this one.

NO way Shiva could go down any "pipeline".

He has a missing link sized pumpkin for a head.

He would NEVER be able to get that head in the pipe.

I tight pee shooter is one thing but Shiva's head is a yard or two wide.

Is this "pipeline" you referred to more than 5 feet wide? 

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

He doesn’t believe the KP, SJ.

you both believe that 9/11 was a nefarious crime committed (or allowed to be committed) by our government for the purpose of control and MIC money-making regime change wars, if I’m understanding you both correctly.

but the Jew conspiracy to rule the world? He just posted yesterday that he doesn’t think that.

just that the system breeds greed and people that can, will use it to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

Big difference

Huge difference

4 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

This is a funny thread.

Just a note.

Calling someone stupid is an assessment of fact. Intelligence can be measured and thus can be verified.

Whereas calling someone a bad person is just an opinion and can't be measured and thus can't be proven or disproven.

The first is productive, the second not.

Gotcha!!!

I think...

So if you call someone a bad retard is that or is that not productive?

Does the bad part negate the productive retard part?

Is it like a mathematical order of functions type issue?

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

More accusations.  Why should I show you shit?  You'd just say those aren't sources, those are Russian sources, those are right wing sources, please try to be consistent.  Your games are getting tedious.

Because it's considered proper internet etiquette to supply the sources of statements you make and that also covers your ass so it doesn't look like you're just making it up - which is exactly how the shit you post here looks

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

WTF?

No, hipkunt and ICWeiner, in their most refulgent postings ever, decided that because I disagreed with them on this war that I should be banned (that was ICWeiner's view because that fat little fascist schizowoke clown operates under the delusion that anyone who disagrees with them should be banned) and then both thought I was angry and would shoot up schools.  Yeah, its not worth linking to, but both pretty much said so and frankly I lost all respect for both the resident pedo and the resident kook after that thread.  They join VWR and Fatback on permaban.  I literally don't have time or consideration for their opinions any more.

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

No, hipkunt and ICWeiner, in their most refulgent postings ever, decided that because I disagreed with them on this war that I should be banned (that was ICWeiner's view because that fat little fascist schizowoke clown operates under the delusion that anyone who disagrees with them should be banned) and then both thought I was angry and would shoot up schools.  Yeah, its not worth linking to, but both pretty much said so and frankly I lost all respect for both the resident pedo and the resident kook after that thread.  They join VWR and Fatback on permaban.  I literally don't have time or consideration for their opinions any more.

You told me yesterday that you have so much time for my opinions, in fact, that you have sought legal advice over them.  

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

How do you feel about Mondays?

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload

And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's gonna make them stay at home

And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was good as gold
And he can see no reasons 'cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be shown?
Oh oh oh

[Chorus]
(Tell me why) I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoot-ooh, the whole day down

7 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I never said you should be banned and I made a JOKE about staying away from clock towers, dumbass, but go ahead, keep telling everyone how right you are and wrong everyone else is, commie

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”