Are Shiva and Hero simply not smart people?

LiterateStylish

Herodotus and Shiva’s denialism is incredible. A study should be done about it.

“Russia has one of the best armies in the world. They’re super duper powerful. Yeah I know it’s been almost a year and they continuously need to send more troops and even start a draft in order to attempt to beat a much smaller and much less equipped nation but it’s all part of the plan! Russia wants to retreat from Kherson! Russia wants this war to take longer than it needs to take. Putin likes that he isn’t getting what he wants, when he wants it. He wants a nice long war. Yeah, that’s it!”

My goodness.

Putin himself could hold a press conference tomorrow and publicly say “this war isn’t going as we thought it would” and these two guys would be in this forum talking about how he only said that to gain a strategic advantage.

At what point does naivety go away and we just admit that they’re not all that bright?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias[2] whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge. Some researchers also include in their definition the opposite effect for high performers: their tendency to underestimate their skills.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is usually measured by comparing self-assessment with objective performance. For example, the participants in a study may be asked to complete a quiz and then estimate how well they performed. This subjective assessment is then compared with how well they actually performed. This can happen either in relative or in absolute terms, i.e., in comparison with one's peer group as the percentage of peers outperformed or in comparison with objective standards as the number of questions answered correctly. The Dunning–Kruger effect appears in both cases, but is more pronounced in relative terms; the bottom quartile of performers tend to see themselves as being part of the top two quartiles. The initial study was published by David Dunning and Justin Kruger in 1999. It focused on logical reasoning, grammar, and social skills. Since then, various other studies have been conducted across a wide range of tasks, including skills from fields such as business, politics, medicine, driving, aviation, spatial memory, examinations in school, and literacy.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is usually explained in terms of metacognitive abilities. This approach is based on the idea that poor performers have not yet acquired the ability to distinguish between good and bad performances. They tend to overrate themselves because they do not see the qualitative difference between their performances and the performances of others. This has also been termed the "dual-burden account", since the lack of skill is paired with the ignorance of this lack. Some researchers include the metacognitive component as part of the definition of the Dunning–Kruger effect and not just as an explanation distinct from it.

...more...

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Well Shiva is a little smart, for many years he has after all fooled dozens here into thinking he was a liberal leftist and believing all his anti-American conspiracy theories and than he goes to the Zone and reveals what a true narcissistic fascist he is. Putin tells him to defend Trump, and he more than obliged. It's enough to make one puke.

Like Trump he's just another two bit con man. (No offense Shiva. LOL)

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

26 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias[2] whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.

Wow, that describes you and Hero talking about Ukraine, perfectly!

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

smart people I'm sure, just lost down the "america bad" leftist pipeline which just so happens to be full of right wingers posing as leftists. 

You're talking about Shiva there, right?   That's pretty much always been my take about him also.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

27 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You're talking about Shiva there, right?   That's pretty much always been my take about him also.

Both of them. They have fallen for the fake leftist pipeline. It's a pipeline where all the pundits shit on leftists and praise right wingers.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

@shiva2999is still the only person to ee "911" before me, and no matter how hateful the guy may be against America, I will not deny the courage it must have taken for him to speak truth before others could(or were willing) to see it.  No offense Hero, but IMO, for that alone Shiva deserves the title of Hero for world peace. 

• Like 2

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Even if Lit is apparently a TV watcher and dispenser of their hatred against humanity, I am grateful he has emerged!  It is time to lay f***ing wade to the oligarchs' media, the greatest force of evil this planet has ever endured!!!  I hope we can recruit all the welll-meaning people to the light side of the Process, like the mighty dartls, and hopefully  even Lit! 

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

As much as I herald the return of Lit, I point to @HipKat's noteworthy analysis of his anti-Russian(aka anti-AMERICAN/pro-globalist) rhetoric as being the one thing that drew him out as reason to question if this is the real Lit we all want to honor.  I don't think real lit would hate our Constitution so much.  

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I don't think either of them lack intelligence. They have convinced themselves America can't do good in the world only bad. They can't get themselves out of this mindset. 

The problem isn't really so much that they believe "America can only do bad things" as it is that they believe "Only America can do bad things".  Or, at the very least, that they reflexively defend bad things other countries are alleged to have done.

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

@shiva2999is still the only person to ee "911" before me, and no matter how hateful the guy may be against America, I will not deny the courage it must have taken for him to speak truth before others could(or were willing) to see it.  No offense Hero, but IMO, for that alone Shiva deserves the title of Hero for world peace. 

Kill yourself, Nazi shitbag.

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Even if Lit is apparently a TV watcher and dispenser of their hatred against humanity, I am grateful he has emerged!  It is time to lay f***ing wade to the oligarchs' media, the greatest force of evil this planet has ever endured!!!  I hope we can recruit all the welll-meaning people to the light side of the Process, like the mighty dartls, and hopefully  even Lit! 

Fuck off, Nazi, nobody wants your tripe here.  

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Herodotus and Shiva’s denialism is incredible. A study should be done about it.

“Russia has one of the best armies in the world. They’re super duper powerful. Yeah I know it’s been almost a year and they continuously need to send more troops and even start a draft in order to attempt to beat a much smaller and much less equipped nation but it’s all part of the plan! Russia wants to retreat from Kherson! Russia wants this war to take longer than it needs to take. Putin likes that he isn’t getting what he wants, when he wants it. He wants a nice long war. Yeah, that’s it!”

My goodness.

Putin himself could hold a press conference tomorrow and publicly say “this war isn’t going as we thought it would” and these two guys would be in this forum talking about how he only said that to gain a strategic advantage.

At what point does naivety go away and we just admit that they’re not all that bright?

They are classic communists that worship Putin and secretly want to live in Russia. They truly believe in the Socio-political system.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

Kill yourself, Nazi shitbag.

Since this thread is nothing but school yard bully nonsense, have you cut your dick off and made it your new cunt you nazi transexual shit? Hey, Hip, is it true you are planning on killing a kindergarten class cuz the girls there aren't reciprocating your advances you disgusting diddler.  Fuck you.  Ya know what, I'm fucking done.  Used to be able to argue with people, but that requires them to have some sort of cognitive ability.  I'd be better off talking to the cat to not hunt birds.  Fuck, its so damn tedious and boring to be here.  When the time comes I'll say I told you so but then you fuckwits will scroll through corporate state controlled press and cLit will find some pathetic new ad hominem.  So go fuck off the lot of you.  

5 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Since this thread is nothing but school yard bully nonsense, have you cut your dick off and made it your new cunt you nazi transexual shit? Hey, Hip, is it true you are planning on killing a kindergarten class cuz the girls there aren't reciprocating your advances you disgusting diddler.  Fuck you.  Ya know what, I'm fucking done.  Used to be able to argue with people, but that requires them to have some sort of cognitive ability.  I'd be better off talking to the cat to not hunt birds.  Fuck, its so damn tedious and boring to be here.  When the time comes I'll say I told you so but then you fuckwits will scroll through corporate state controlled press and cLit will find some pathetic new ad hominem.  So go fuck off the lot of you.  

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

He doesn’t believe the KP, SJ.

you both believe that 9/11 was a nefarious crime committed (or allowed to be committed) by our government for the purpose of control and MIC money-making regime change wars, if I’m understanding you both correctly.

but the Jew conspiracy to rule the world? He just posted yesterday that he doesn’t think that.

just that the system breeds greed and people that can, will use it to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

Big difference

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Let me give you a little heads up on something, I do the same thing to my kids mom when she sends me an encyclopedia of a message. I read about the first sentence and then I skim over the rest and I noticed my name is in there but I didn’t see what you were trying to say because when you write an encyclopedia, I’m not reading it. In the meantime though, why don’t you just admit that you’re a Putin sympathizer and stop pretending that you’re not. It’s not like it’s a big secret to anybody.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 hours ago, IrishLass said:

Since when does 'smart' comport with 'believes what I believe?'

Having said that, half this forum is not as smart as the other half.

Commence figuring out to which half individual posters belong.

“I know what half I’m on!!”, 

said everyone…..

A66FBB2A-2767-4B57-9AE6-DF7EDAD6F809.jpeg.c64b82d438d4eec899f9042617d7846f.jpeg

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

He doesn’t believe the KP, SJ.

you both believe that 9/11 was a nefarious crime committed (or allowed to be committed) by our government for the purpose of control and MIC money-making regime change wars, if I’m understanding you both correctly.

but the Jew conspiracy to rule the world? He just posted yesterday that he doesn’t think that.

just that the system breeds greed and people that can, will use it to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

Big difference

Why to people fixate so much one that one word?  The trolls do it too.  I've been conditioned like the rest of you to know better, and do not appreciate it's usage. I've long opposed globalism and the lack of US/personal autonomy, as well as the bankers behind it, before I ever figured out those who comprise their makeup, which I now do not bother mentioning....much to the apparent dismay of a few.

Sincerely, you mention a shitload of people.  I have said repeatedly that I refused to sully my soul by going into the political section, so I am not familiar with whatever shtick you are referring to with "he", and am asking sincerely to whom you are referring.  I thought I had gone out of my way to afford you respect and create an understanding, and hopefully to avoid you feeling the need to perform the role the "terrorist"/"extremist" trolls are performing(I have no intention to see you sullied, as I believe you truly believe the things you say, unlike the trolls who seem hellbent on chaos and defamation).  I suppose to an extent if I avoid the politics section currently, I have a degree of Range ignorance and am not trying to employ any deceptive tactic about such, but rather am proudly broadcasting it.....and am being humble when I ask whom you refer t as "he" so that I can be more familiar with the various ongoing shticks/

I believe real Lit to be someone of integrity, especially since real Lit claimed to have found Christ(I do not believe that would excite you too much based on your past posits, however I do believe it would help keep him wanting to display integrity).

I also believe Real Lit would focus on his passions, none of which ever had a god damned moltherfucking thing to do with promoting globalism and bashing America(nationalism/Russia).  The mocking of Terry Pegula was near the top, not the 9th degree black belt in Judo of Vladimir Putin.  Real Lit had a SLOGAN, that any true Range member knew well, and any fan of football gave the guy credit for as likely being truthful.  Id this is Real Lit, I would ask hiom straight uop why he is not employing that slogan and easily making us look foolish on football talk like we well know he could,, rather than being a parrot of/for the oligarch rulers and their oligopoly media who already crush their opposition as demonstrated by the ignorance clearly displayed here!?!?

• Like 1