BREAKING: Ontario school board determines 'busty' biological male teacher ALLOWED to wear fetish props to school

Woody

10 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yet you vote for and defend the very politicians who promote this garbage.

You don't know who the fuck I vote for. This election, I voted straight Republican, all local and state levels. I didn't vote for any Federal offices,. so come again on who I vote for?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This election, I voted straight Republican,

You claimed otherwise in another thread Tuesday night.

EDIT: Having trouble finding it, so it may have been the Shoutbox.  I don't know of the ability to check that far back but I know after a full day of saying you wanted the GOP to win you said you ended up going straight Dem .  

9 hours ago, Woody said:

70h5f0.jpg

Spike's Halloween costume....

14 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

You claimed otherwise in another thread Tuesday night.

EDIT: Having trouble finding it, so it may have been the Shoutbox.  I don't know of the ability to check that far back but I know after a full day of saying you wanted the GOP to win you said you ended up going straight Dem .  

I thought he said he voted 1 republican but it could have been someone else.

Meanwhile, A biological male won “Miss Greater Derry” which is a beauty pageant in New Hampshire under the “Miss America” organization.  Look at the smiling runners up paying him homage.  Aside from the ridiculous ruling that he was allowed to enter the competition, the rest of them still hanging around for a smiling group photo is the true signification of the problem.  What the hell were y'all thinking?  Just another example of why civilization won't last on this dirt road we are going down.  

FhIoEpiUcAMmM1K?format=jpg&name=smallgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471yhpc8ts7oxr96xaji

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Meanwhile, A biological male won “Miss Greater Derry” which is a beauty pageant in New Hampshire under the “Miss America” organization.  Look at the smiling runners up paying him homage.  Aside from the ridiculous ruling that he was allowed to enter the competition, the rest of them still hanging around for a smiling group photo is the true signification of the problem.  What the hell were y'all thinking?  Just another example of why civilization won't last on this dirt road we are going down.  

FhIoEpiUcAMmM1K?format=jpg&name=smallgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471yhpc8ts7oxr96xaji

"The problem with society is beauty queens exhibiting grace in defeat"

sure yeah buddy

On 11/10/2022 at 10:50 PM, ICRockets2 said:

Not quite what happened, no.  The school board is saying that they can't implement a dress code in the middle of contract negotiations with the teachers' union without opening themselves up to liability.  It sounds like the Provincial board still can do so, however, if I'm reading this correctly.

Hopefully, that board- the Ontario College of Teachers- comes to the right decision that prosthetics like these are clearly not acceptable attire in schools.  This is a complete no-brainer.  The teacher should know better, but if she doesn't (which is apparently the case) then the OCT needs to step in.

But what if it makes them happy.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

But what if it makes them happy.

Go fuck yourself.  "It makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone" is an argument in favor of trans people existing vs not, but it is not an argument in favor of teachers wearing fetish gear at work.  If you weren't such a fucking worthless retard you'd understand the difference.

8 hours ago, RichJ said:

If you look closely it's spunked in his tailgate outfit waiting for shiva to arrive and jump into the hottub. 

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

A835655E-FF1F-43B4-ABAB-CA357F11288C.thumb.png.452bc3ab03bbd7d43ca79fd736fc7306.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

That might have been it, but I know I made a mental note of it not being straight GOP like he had said all day

Yeah I thought about it too because I always wonder what Frawk and HK vote because they are somewhere in the middle.

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

Go fuck yourself.  "It makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone" is an argument in favor of trans people existing vs not

Actually you made that argument about underage surgery.

Chopping genitalia off in underage underdeveloped brains = okay if it makes them happy

Wearing fake boobs under clothes in a grown adult = not okay

Interesting logic.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2022 at 8:50 PM, ICRockets2 said:

Not quite what happened, no.  The school board is saying that they can't implement a dress code in the middle of contract negotiations with the teachers' union without opening themselves up to liability.  It sounds like the Provincial board still can do so, however, if I'm reading this correctly.

Hopefully, that board- the Ontario College of Teachers- comes to the right decision that prosthetics like these are clearly not acceptable attire in schools.  This is a complete no-brainer.  The teacher should know better, but if she doesn't (which is apparently the case) then the OCT needs to step in.

See, I told you this is Spiked Lemon's newest sock puppet.  That other Icepocketrocket guy is long gone.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Actually you made that argument about underage surgery.

Chopping genitalia off in underage underdeveloped brains = okay if it makes them happy

Wearing fake boobs under clothes in a grown adult = not okay

Interesting logic.

A trans person's genitals do not affect anyone else.  A teacher's needless prosthetics that they could simply not wear to school are a different matter.  

Would it be nice if we could trust kids to be mature about giant fake titties?  Yes, absolutely.  And I'm sure plenty of them would manage it.  But there are some for whom they will be an unnecessary distraction.  This is an extremely simple concept to understand.

From the Miss Greater Derry Beauty Competition.  Isn't the use of "Miss" non inclusive and a total insult to single women and a..... a others?   

Here is Brian (that's his name) in the cocktail dress competition.  

FhU131JUUAEeCsO?format=jpg&name=medium

And here he is in the bathing suit competition.  

FhU1301UcAAOdCQ?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

Would it be nice if we could trust kids to be mature about giant fake titties?  Yes, absolutely.  And I'm sure plenty of them would manage it.  But there are some for whom they will be an unnecessary distraction.  

A man transitioning to a woman (or vice versa) can be distracting. 

Fake tits are no more distraction than Jim becoming Monica.

11 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

From the Miss Greater Derry Beauty Competition.  Isn't the use of "Miss" non inclusive and a total insult to single women and a..... a others?   

Here is Brian (that's his name) in the cocktail dress competition.  

FhU131JUUAEeCsO?format=jpg&name=medium

And here he is in the bathing suit competition.  

FhU1301UcAAOdCQ?format=jpg&name=small

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division