Nick Wright: Allen Needs to Play

Not going to post the video because nobody will watch it but I 100% agree with Nick Wright on the topic. He said if Allen can go…he needs to go. The rest of the talking heads scoffed at him. He basically said Sitting Allen is punting the game and maybe the season away. He said the whole mission of hosting the AFC championship will gone as they would lose Sunday and then will be chasing the dolphins for the rest of the season…all for what? Now if he said if Allen was seriously hurt then no he shouldn’t play.

But I agree with him…if this is a like a Poyer/Milano load management bullshit then yes…you’re punting the game away. Fuck that shit. Oh btw Dolphins are playing Browns and Texans…..and they have a win on us already. Wright said he’s expecting to see the Bills in Arrowhead if Allen sits Sunday.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I actually agree with some retarded talking head?? Cows must be flying.

Anyways, he’s right, if Allen can go, he needs to go.

If Allen doesn’t play and when the Bills lose to the Vikings (because Keenum is fuckin brutal), they will chasing the rest of the year because they already have two division losses.

Maybe get Singletary and Cook going for once instead of forcing every offensive play to Diggs.

Judging from interviews and comments I would say unlikely he plays. But yes if Bills lose the next 1-2 games with no Josh season and division is gone. 

big picture though…. If you want Allen long term… even next year… if he blows up that elbow he could be out till 2024 and may never be same. I would rest him at least a week.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

I'm sorry have we played the rest of our divisional games and I somehow missed it ?

No, fish and Jets still have to visit us. Both games vs NE still left to be played. What is this nonsense about losing the division with all those games plus more left ?

I don't want Allen to sit. If he can play go for it. But this division will be over if we lose to an NFC foe is just not it man. If anything this the "ideal" game for Allen to miss. Record vs the NFC is not exactly at the top of the tiebreakers list. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

The division title is still in our reach even if we lose Sunday, the AFC title however is not.  But the important thing above all of this is to have a healthy Josh come late November.  I wonder if the Bills already know whether Josh will play?

So shines a good deed in a weary world."
...Willy Wonka

2 hours ago, Flan said:

The division title is still in our reach even if we lose Sunday, the AFC title however is not.  But the important thing above all of this is to have a healthy Josh come late November.  I wonder if the Bills already know whether Josh will play?

I fail to see why the AFC title would be out of reach with a loss. We hold the tiebreaker vs the top 3 teams not in our division. So chances are they have to not only tie us but have a better record than us when its all said and done. And again. NFC games are not exactly at the top of the tiebreaker list. 

Listen I don't want us to lose. I want Allen to play. But I don't think he will. So having said that. This is the "best" game to miss. A game that will have very little effect in the division or conference if it comes to ties at the end of the year. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

He should not play on Sunday if he is injured.  His mechanics have been hurting him the past couple weeks because he got hurt v the Cheezeits.  Give him a chance to get better.  Let the bench play this sunday and next and get Josh healthy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JS12 said:

I think we can win these next few games with or without Josh. Keenum is no slouch. Other guys will step up. Of course I want Josh to play but if he can’t go I still think we are fine. 

Then the D will need to play out of its fucking mind….like 2017 era Bills D…and win a game like 13-3 or 17-10…this would mean scoring a touchdown themselves. I see Keenum running for his life and getting sacked all afternoon. But if your so called defensive mastermind of a coach wants to fucking prove you win with defense….well here you go! Go out and prove it motherfucker!

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg