Jump to content

Where is the Red wave? MAGA is rejected by the American people!


TonyasTaters
 Share

Recommended Posts

The GOP Civil War has now begun.  They are going to spend the next few months eating their own.  This election showed success is running closer to the Cheney wing of the GOP and not the MAGA wing.  With the wildcard MAGA's in the house, anything goes, especially if they identify a politician as a "RINO".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, foster said:

The GOP Civil War has now begun.  They are going to spend the next few months eating their own.  This election showed success is running closer to the Cheney wing of the GOP and not the MAGA wing.  With the wildcard MAGA's in the house, anything goes, especially if they identify a politician as a "RINO".

Getting Boehner and Paul Ryan out was a positive.   The Aquarian helped every last American citizen.   No less than 4 major Globalist War Pig Crime Families were put to pasture by the Aquarian.  How many people would still be alive if there weren't American citizens like you?  The negative impact you have on this world is staggering. 

Better yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Didnt he have a larger majority before the election? Dems lost seats...

Nope, actually the same old gridlock shit.  50 GOP, 48 Dems, 2 independents who always ally with the Dems.  50 up, 50 down.  Walker wins the run off and Mitch the Bitch replaces Up the Chuck as majority leader and that's all that changes.  Ain't that a kick in the ass.  Seriously, the thing is so many say awww look the GOP is in power.  I say, really, what changes?  More hemming and hawing and policy stupidity and half ass legislation that doesn't really do anything?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Nope, actually the same old gridlock shit.  50 GOP, 48 Dems, 2 independents who always ally with the Dems.  50 up, 50 down.  Walker wins the run off and Mitch the Bitch replaces Up the Chuck as majority leader and that's all that changes.  Ain't that a kick in the ass.  Seriously, the thing is so many say awww look the GOP is in power.  I say, really, what changes?  More hemming and hawing and policy stupidity and half ass legislation that doesn't really do anything?  

I don't think McConell will replace Schumer. If he could why didn't he do it last time?  I'm still wary of that POS dino Manchin switching sides.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

I don't think McConell will replace Schumer. If he could why didn't he do it last time?  I'm still wary of that POS dino Manchin switching sides.

I think Manchin would find it hard to move now, especially with the underwhelming performance by the GOP in this election.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Nope, actually the same old gridlock shit.  50 GOP, 48 Dems, 2 independents who always ally with the Dems.  50 up, 50 down.  Walker wins the run off and Mitch the Bitch replaces Up the Chuck as majority leader and that's all that changes.  Ain't that a kick in the ass.  Seriously, the thing is so many say awww look the GOP is in power.  I say, really, what changes?  More hemming and hawing and policy stupidity and half ass legislation that doesn't really do anything?  

I was talking about the House + Senate combined. 

Need both to codify Roe.

In total, GOP gained 7 seats. Dems had a larger total majority before.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I was talking about the House + Senate combined. 

Need both to codify Roe.

In total, GOP gained 7 seats. Dems had a larger total majority before.

Breaking, as Daryl is want to say, Biden really never had the intention of codifying that.  After all, such a law would go to the courts and I am very willing to bet that while the court did overturn Roe, its not going to overturn its overturn of Roe.  It was just another election promise.  By the way, not sure he wanted student loan reform.  Since this all about winning elections and not serving you and me, my guess is that he's sort of happy the GOP controlled courts put a stop on loan forgiveness.  Plus, the 10,000 dollar amount is so fucking half assed.  With what interest is on a lot of those loans and the staggering amounts of debt people are walking around with from student loans the interest is going to eat up that 10,000 in a couple years.

Anyways, back to my point.  The GOP or Dems win? What changes?  Not too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:



Anyways, back to my point.  The GOP or Dems win? What changes?  Not too much.

Mark my words: there will come a time when you realize this isn't true.  When the Republicans kill free and fair elections at a federal level, you will need to reckon with the profundity of your error.  In that moment, you will have two choices.  I hope you choose to recognize that you made a horrible mistake, feel bad about it for a little bit, and then recommit yourself to actually fighting for the intersectional working class.  But to do that, you're going to have to fight through the comfort of simply pivoting to "and it's good that they've done so, if I've been a fascist all this time then I guess I've just been wrong about fascism being bad!"  Please try.  Please try really, really hard to feel bad when you realize the apocalyptic consequences of letting the GOP seize autocratic control over the entire United States. 

I wish I had better message to you than "you'll be a better person with more humane politics after you feel bad about the politics you have now" but that is sincerely the situation we're in.  I did it.  It sucks.  It feels bad to feel bad.  It's also the only way you're ever going to realize you're wrong.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Mark my words: there will come a time when you realize this isn't true.  When the Republicans kill free and fair elections at a federal level, you will need to reckon with the profundity of your error.  In that moment, you will have two choices.  I hope you choose to recognize that you made a horrible mistake, feel bad about it for a little bit, and then recommit yourself to actually fighting for the intersectional working class.  But to do that, you're going to have to fight through the comfort of simply pivoting to "and it's good that they've done so, if I've been a fascist all this time then I guess I've just been wrong about fascism being bad!"  Please try.  Please try really, really hard to feel bad when you realize the apocalyptic consequences of letting the GOP seize autocratic control over the entire United States. 

I wish I had better message to you than "you'll be a better person with more humane politics after you feel bad about the politics you have now" but that is sincerely the situation we're in.  I did it.  It sucks.  It feels bad to feel bad.  It's also the only way you're ever going to realize you're wrong.  

You're failure to denounce overseer Katie Hobbs (convicted of paying minorities a fraction of what other employees make) in lieu of Kari Lake exposes your racism and sexism, George Wallace. 

Your can't even define fascism; yet you ignorantly accuse others of such. 

Yes, it is obvious,  you would participate in anything the societal circumstances would allow.   Nazi SS, 19th Century Plantation Owner, Spanish Inquisitor, Khmer Rouge Military Police, etc.  We've seen the like of ICRockets throughout history. 

You are dangerous. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Breaking, as Daryl is want to say, Biden really never had the intention of codifying that.  After all, such a law would go to the courts and I am very willing to bet that while the court did overturn Roe, its not going to overturn its overturn of Roe.  It was just another election promise.  By the way, not sure he wanted student loan reform.  Since this all about winning elections and not serving you and me, my guess is that he's sort of happy the GOP controlled courts put a stop on loan forgiveness.  Plus, the 10,000 dollar amount is so fucking half assed.  With what interest is on a lot of those loans and the staggering amounts of debt people are walking around with from student loans the interest is going to eat up that 10,000 in a couple years.

Anyways, back to my point.  The GOP or Dems win? What changes?  Not too much.

That's why I asked for a sweep, so there'd be no doubts! 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Murdoch says bye bye to fatass

 

WSJHateDon.jpg

Dammit, I was JUST about to post this!

I love seeing Fox News starting to address the toxicity of pushing the cult of personality over policy and how it affected this election. The Republicans excel at eating their own and I have a feeling that Trump is next up on the menu.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Mark my words: there will come a time when you realize this isn't true.  When the Republicans kill free and fair elections at a federal level, you will need to reckon with the profundity of your error.  In that moment, you will have two choices.  I hope you choose to recognize that you made a horrible mistake, feel bad about it for a little bit, and then recommit yourself to actually fighting for the intersectional working class.  But to do that, you're going to have to fight through the comfort of simply pivoting to "and it's good that they've done so, if I've been a fascist all this time then I guess I've just been wrong about fascism being bad!"  Please try.  Please try really, really hard to feel bad when you realize the apocalyptic consequences of letting the GOP seize autocratic control over the entire United States. 

I wish I had better message to you than "you'll be a better person with more humane politics after you feel bad about the politics you have now" but that is sincerely the situation we're in.  I did it.  It sucks.  It feels bad to feel bad.  It's also the only way you're ever going to realize you're wrong.  

I haven't voted red fascist in 20 years, they fooled me in my first vote but never did again.  I haven't voted for blue fascist in 6.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I haven't voted red fascist in 20 years, they fooled me in my first vote but never did again.  I haven't voted for blue fascist in 6.

They don't need your vote to benefit from your fraudulent belief that they're not worse than Democrats.  Your position that they won't do anything Dems don't do is going to get people killed.  It is VITAL that you feel bad when it happens.  There is no hope for you otherwise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

They don't need your vote to benefit from your fraudulent belief that they're not worse than Democrats.  Your position that they won't do anything Dems don't do is going to get people killed.  It is VITAL that you feel bad when it happens.  There is no hope for you otherwise.

If nothing else, voting can be used as a tool for harm reduction. By not voting, you aren't doing shit for communities that would greatly benefit from your vote. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...