Jump to content

Where is the Red wave? MAGA is rejected by the American people!


TonyasTaters
 Share

Recommended Posts

It's looking like the Republicans will have a slim majority in the house with the senate still a toss-up. What should have been a slam dunk night for the Republicans was disappointing. One thing is clear and that is DeSantis needs to be the Republican nominee in 2024. He is the best chance for the Republicans to win the Presidency.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Greg said:

It's looking like the Republicans will have a slim majority in the house with the senate still a toss-up. What should have been a slam dunk night for the Republicans was disappointing. One thing is clear and that is DeSantis needs to be the Republican nominee in 2024. He is the best chance for the Republicans to win the Presidency.

I agree! Issue I see is Trump and Desantis may split the vote in the primary and someone like Larry Hogan pulls it off. I am a Hogan fan and I would also be ok with Desantis running.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

I agree! Issue I see is Trump and Desantis may split the vote in the primary and someone like Larry Hogan pulls it off. I am a Hogan fan and I would also be ok with Desantis running.

 

At this point Trump needs to step aside but he probably won't. DeSantis had a great night last night. I could see your scenario playing out if Trump does decide to run.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Greg said:

 

At this point Trump needs to step aside but he probably won't. DeSantis had a great night last night. I could see your scenario playing out if Trump does decide to run.

I hope both Trump and Biden step aside. We will see what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Greg said:

It's looking like the Republicans will have a slim majority in the house with the senate still a toss-up. What should have been a slam dunk night for the Republicans was disappointing. One thing is clear and that is DeSantis needs to be the Republican nominee in 2024. He is the best chance for the Republicans to win the Presidency.

Maybe NOW the Republicans will stop with the MAGA bullshit. Aligning with Trump cost them elections they should have won.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HipKat said:

Maybe NOW the Republicans will stop with the MAGA bullshit. Aligning with Trump cost them elections they should have won.

You are probably right on that. DeSantis had a great night though. He will give them their best shot in 2024 for the Presidency.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Greg said:

You are probably right on that. DeSantis had a great night though. He will give them their best shot in 2024 for the Presidency.

I'm good with Desantis

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

DeSantis is a MAGA fascist.

The only differences between Trump and DeSantis is DeSantis understands government a little more and actually sincerely hates trans people, whereas Trump- by virtue of living in NY- is a tad more laissez-faire on LGBT stuff and only needs to lean into the mainstream GOP sentiment to coddle his base.  

But gosh I just can't figure out why Hip would support the one who authentically wants trans people to be genocided....such a mystery....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol, ya think?

 

Bolduc, Leavitt and Burns all lost their elections here in NH because they were all endorsed by tRump and the people of NH do not support tRump.  MAGA is finally working, one tRump endorsement at a time.  Another By-Don win for NH! 

 

 

 

Analysis: The Good News/Bad News Of Trump's Leavitt Endorsement |  Merrimack, NH Patchimage.jpeg.88eccb76ebb78fdb15f96c588c7b439f.jpegDonald Trump Endorses Gen. Don Bolduc in New Hampshire Senate Race

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Bolduc, Leavitt and Burns all lost their elections here in NH because they were all endorsed by tRump and the people of NH do not support tRump.  MAGA is finally working, one tRump endorsement at a time.  Another By-Don win for NH! 

 

 

 

Analysis: The Good News/Bad News Of Trump's Leavitt Endorsement |  Merrimack, NH Patchimage.jpeg.88eccb76ebb78fdb15f96c588c7b439f.jpegDonald Trump Endorses Gen. Don Bolduc in New Hampshire Senate Race

Who gives a shit about New Hampshire?  Convincing NE liberals (you are truly Fascists/ Communists/ Leftists) to vote for you is not a great feat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

The only differences between Trump and DeSantis is DeSantis understands government a little more and actually sincerely hates trans people, whereas Trump- by virtue of living in NY- is a tad more laissez-faire on LGBT stuff and only needs to lean into the mainstream GOP sentiment to coddle his base.  

But gosh I just can't figure out why Hip would support the one who authentically wants trans people to be genocided....such a mystery....

You are Joseph Mengele and Wayne Williams combined. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...