Congratulations Americans!!! -- Noon ET on Election Day and NO Real Election Related Violence

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Let me ask you a question.

Who do you think Racists/White Nationalists vote for, Democrats or Republicans?

Is he allowed a Help Line Call (Ask a ____) type clue?

If so, perhaps he can call his 5-7 Black people he has under his command and ask them?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I can't answer that question because I don't know anybody who falls into that category. I know before the civil war the racists and proponents of slavery were democrats and I assume voted for democrats.

First I don’t believe that you don’t know anybody that falls into that category and second of all, you’re so politically aware, you do realize that there are people in this country who espouse racist beliefs, correct?

Or are you just choosing to not admit what everybody knows that almost all people who are racist vote for Republicans. That is a fact

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

First I don’t believe that you don’t know anybody that falls into that category and second of all, you’re so politically aware, you do realize that there are people in this country who espouse racist beliefs, correct?

Or are you just choosing to not admit what everybody knows that almost all people who are racist vote for Republicans. That is a fact

Democrats are the most racist people you'll find anywhere; they are obsessed with skin color and talk about it frequently. I'm being genuine when I tell you that I don't know or see in society the racism you speak of. I find that no matter what skin color an individual is people judge them by their actions and how they get along with others.

8 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Democrats are the most racist people you'll find anywhere; they are obsessed with skin color and talk about it frequently. I'm being genuine when I tell you that I don't know or see in society the racism you speak of. I find that no matter what skin color an individual is people judge them by their actions and how they get along with others.

When you've shit and pissed in your pants, you forfeit the right to say someone else stinks.  

11 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Uh huh... OK....

Maybe you should step outside your bubble.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”