What if I told you

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

What if I told you we would be 6 and 2 at week 10?

what if I told you our two losses all came on the road?

What if I told you we would beat the ravens, titans, and Chiefs owning tie breakers against all of those teams?

What if I told you we would not have Hyde Poyer Phillips Milano Oliver Jackson White and Benford in a lot of these games?

What if I told you Sean hasn’t had sex in two years which is why he’s spamming the board with negative articles and opinions every few minutes?

Relax the fuck out Sean and all you other posters.  It’s early we will be fine.

What if I told you Josh Allen all of a sudden looks like 2018 Josh Allen and might be facing a season ending injury? 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

What if I told you we would beat the ravens, titans, and Chiefs owning tie breakers against all of those teams?

What if I told you we would not have Hyde Poyer Phillips Milano Oliver Jackson White and Benford in a lot of these games?

What if I told you Sean hasn’t had sex in two years which is why he’s spamming the board with negative articles and opinions every few minutes?

This is the best post I’ve seen on here all season.

Way too many pussies here crying about everything for no reason.

13 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

What if I told you Josh Allen all of a sudden looks like 2018 Josh Allen and might be facing a season ending injury? 

Man you got to calm down Allen still leading the league in almost every category that counts.  It’s not his fault that Davis all of a sudden can’t catch the ball.  Just a few tweaks on offense which we will see this weekend.  The reason we got Hines is because the McKenzie experiment is over so now we can make him inactive and use Shakir    Or Hines In that role who has outstanding.  We not even full strength yet we will be fine.

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

The record isn’t the problem. It’s how we’ve looked in the last 6 quarters. Is it coincidence?  Is it the start of a trend?  Who knows?  We will find out…

Part of me thinks it’s a crash from the emotional high or even “roller coaster” they’ve been on for a couple months!

6 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

I agree with all your viewpoints, except #5.   Probably a lot more than 2 years.

• Like 1

Signature One.png

4 hours ago, whorlnut said:

The record isn’t the problem. It’s how we’ve looked in the last 6 quarters. Is it coincidence?  Is it the start of a trend?  Who knows?  We will find out…

Early in the season, Josh could do no wrong.   He was hitting Gabe and Diggs with deep passes right on the money.  Everyone was making amazing catches.   That is never sustainable. 

Did we have punt returns for touchdowns?  Nope.   Were the running backs breaking off 60 yard scampers?  Nope.

We are dependent on Josh being hot.   Michael Jordan didn't score 45 points every night.   

The norm is less than what we were doing earlier in the season, but higher than what we saw the last 6 quarters.

Signature One.png

12 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Early in the season, Josh could do no wrong.   He was hitting Gabe and Diggs with deep passes right on the money.  Everyone was making amazing catches.   That is never sustainable. 

Did we have punt returns for touchdowns?  Nope.   Were the running backs breaking off 60 yard scampers?  Nope.

We are dependent on Josh being hot.   Michael Jordan didn't score 45 points every night.   

The norm is less than what we were doing earlier in the season, but higher than what we saw the last 6 quarters.

Bingo. 100%. 

I think the only players we have on offense that are natuarally great enough to adjust their play to different game plans are Allen and Diggs. That’s it.

Davis is a one trick pony. He either gets behind his guy for a long one or he’s ineffective. His route tree looks like a totem pole. 

Knox just doesn’t seem to be the game wrecking TE many of us hoped he’d be. He hasn’t made adjustments to this point. Trending in the wrong direction. 

Mckenzie sucks. Period. 

Singletary is slow as shit and for all that we’ve dumped into the RB position, we just haven’t gotten the returns that you expect in those investments. 

We need upgrades and we have passed on so much talent on offense due to the short sighted thinking of “fixing the defense”. It’s asinine and here we are. We have a bunch of JAGs that are one trick ponies that can’t adjust their games to different defensive looks and strategies.  This is on McBeane. 

13 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Not only that, but we have clear downgrades on the offense like isiah McKenzie…

But, but Crowder! Lol, how did that work out!? They replaced an aging stud slot WR (Beasley) that still had a bunch in the tank imo, with Crowder, and aging vet that broke within 3 games 😔. Beasley played through broken bones and was more effective with that than the TWO GUYS that they tried to replace him with!!!

7 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

But, but Crowder! Lol, how did that work out!? They replaced an aging stud slot WR (Beasley) that still had a bunch in the tank imo, with Crowder, and aging vet that broke within 3 games 😔. Beasley played through broken bones and was more effective with that than the TWO GUYS that they tried to replace him with!!!

Exactly. I sort of disagree that Beasley had much left, but he was definitely a warrior and gave us all he had. Yeah…crowder. Haha. A one year deal on an injury prone slot. Great job Beane. 

Meanwhile…the defense gets multi year deals including one to Miller. Then they get a first rounder and a third rounder. The resources just haven’t been spread evenly at all. 

5 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Exactly. I sort of disagree that Beasley had much left, but he was definitely a warrior and gave us all he had. Yeah…crowder. Haha. A one year deal on an injury prone slot. Great job Beane. 

Meanwhile…the defense gets multi year deals including one to Miller. Then they get a first rounder and a third rounder. The resources just haven’t been spread evenly at all. 

We can agree to disagree on Beasley, I personally think he had a bunch left, but just wasn’t going to pour his heart and soul into a team again!

As far as Miller, can’t knock that signing, he’s paid off already. The Bills are still 6-2, having played/beaten mostly quality opponents, and a majority of their games were away games so far. 

7 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

WB dude!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

We can agree to disagree on Beasley, I personally think he had a bunch left, but just wasn’t going to pour his heart and soul into a team again!

As far as Miller, can’t knock that signing, he’s paid off already. The Bills are still 6-2, having played/beaten mostly quality opponents, and a majority of their games were away games so far. 

Yeah we def disagree on Beasley. He was broken. If he had anything left someone would have taken him and given him opportunities. He was really good at his best and teams can always use guys like that. 

9 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Yeah we def disagree on Beasley. He was broken. If he had anything left someone would have taken him and given him opportunities. He was really good at his best and teams can always use guys like that. 

Unfortunately in this day and age the talent level AND “public opinion” is what teams look at before some of the players are picked up and activated onto their roster. Beasley wasn’t going to be silenced, and I don’t think teams were willing to look past it. 

Beasley signed with the Brady Bucs and retired after about 5 minutes. I don't know if that's what I would call "much left in the tank"

Loved what he did for us. He was huge in Allen's development. But he's done. Problem is McKenzie has not lived up to the hype and Crowder got hurt right away

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

30 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Beasley signed with the Brady Bucs and retired after about 5 minutes. I don't know if that's what I would call "much left in the tank"

Loved what he did for us. He was huge in Allen's development. But he's done. Problem is McKenzie has not lived up to the hype and Crowder got hurt right away

🤷‍♂️ Possibly, there are other possibilities as well!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers veteran slot wide receiver Cole Beasley is calling it a career, hanging up his cleats after 11 productive seasons. But why walk away now? It’s primarily for family reasons, per Beasley’s agents, Joel Turner and Justin Turner.”

2 hours ago, bv said:

A lot of the same issues as last season. Not enough was done to improve the obvious weaknesses.

I am not 100% content with the moves made in the offseason, but that is because I am greedy and wanted 2 ProBowl Offensive Linemen,  and a big back.   Yet we still have Bobby Hart out there for reps every week.  

On the other hand, we got Christian Benford in the 6th round.  Plus drafted Kaiir Elam, James Cook and Khalil Shakir.   In addition we picked up both DaQuan Jones, Tim Settle and Jordan Phillips.   And recently we added Nyheim Hines. 

It is competitive for talent, both in the draft and in free agency.   I think we added some decent talent.  

Now please, please get me a top talent at the IOL position...and think hard about the OC position.

• Like 1

Signature One.png

13 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

I would say, "Why aren't we 7-1?" I know why but ya's don't...believe...me...

7 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

McD needs to just go with Shakir in the slot. Bullshit on the earning play. If he drops a pass, he'd be no worse than Davis.

Get him to run his routes as crisp as he can, then run around to get open... in the meantime, make him watch all the Beasley footage he can find and say, "Do like this."

9 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

McD needs to just go with Shakir in the slot. Bullshit on the earning play. If he drops a pass, he'd be no worse than Davis.

Get him to run his routes as crisp as he can, then run around to get open... in the meantime, make him watch all the Beasley footage he can find and say, "Do like this."

I’m cool with this! Why was Shakir not in McKenzies spot?