Jump to content

Red Wave!


HipKat
 Share

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah, fear that we’ll have a split Congress. Then will have to listen to two more years of baseless finger-pointing. No, I seriously want the Republicans to win it all so that I can rub your fucking face is in it when they get nothing done in the countries in worse shape because of how inept they are

isnt that already happening right now? The problem is you have idiots like Pelosi and AOC and all the leftist ruining this country. The only thing getting done right now is crappy economy. inflation, our  money going somewhere else , more divisiveness, crime on the rise , border crisis ,etc.etc.

 

Im not a republican but it's time for a change where Americans are actually put first instead of this crapshow from the dems and the left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is the same guy that was posting just a couple days ago that Republicans are negative...love misery and hatred...etc, etc.

LOL

I think Hippy is bi-polar or maybe just bi .... lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah, fear that we’ll have a split Congress. Then will have to listen to two more years of baseless finger-pointing. No, I seriously want the Republicans to win it all so that I can rub your fucking face is in it when they get nothing done in the countries in worse shape because of how inept they are

"I want millions to suffer so I can win arguments on the internet"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2022 at 2:09 PM, RichJ said:

isnt that already happening right now? The problem is you have idiots like Pelosi and AOC and all the leftist ruining this country. The only thing getting done right now is crappy economy. inflation, our  money going somewhere else , more divisiveness, crime on the rise , border crisis ,etc.etc.

 

Im not a republican but it's time for a change where Americans are actually put first instead of this crapshow from the dems and the left. 

Cool, what are the Republicans' plans for addressing these issues?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Cool, what are the Republicans' plans for addressing these issues?

Can't do anything when idiots keep voting idiots. You deserve this inflation, crime, etc. Just like when my idiot relatives complain about everything going up , i tell them "You voted for it.you asked for it , your  fault' then they turn to crying bitches like spunked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Can't do anything when idiots keep voting idiots. You deserve this inflation, crime, etc. Just like when my idiot relatives complain about everything going up , i tell them "You voted for it.you asked for it , your  fault' then they turn to crying bitches like spunked. 

"You have to vote for us before we'll tell you what you're voting for" doesn't seem like a particularly wise campaign strategy...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

"You have to vote for us before we'll tell you what you're voting for" doesn't seem like a particularly wise campaign strategy...

The start towards a better America is getting rid of the idiots in power that idiots voted for.  Everything else will follow. 

I'd dumb it down for you but there's no sense in doing so . Take your crazy pills. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RichJ said:

The start towards a better America is getting rid of the idiots in power that idiots voted for.  Everything else will follow. 

I'd dumb it down for you but there's no sense in doing so . Take your crazy pills. 

So if you were running the Republican Party your message would LITERALLY be "vote for us and then once we're in power we'll figure out what we want to do about the things we say are bad"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

So if you were running the Republican Party your message would LITERALLY be "vote for us and then once we're in power we'll figure out what we want to do about the things we say are bad"?

They've already mentioned some of the things like protecting and securing our birders for one . You're just too dumb to listen because you're too busy with pronouns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RichJ said:

The start towards a better America is getting rid of the idiots in power that idiots voted for.  Everything else will follow. 

I'd dumb it down for you but there's no sense in doing so . Take your crazy pills. 

I'll dumb it down for YOU. "Getting rid of the idiots in power" only means anything to stupid Republicans that have no plan. There is no "Everything else will follow." People want to know what the fuck you're going to do with the keys once you get them. Republicans ignored the cries of "they have no plan" for the entire campaign season, instead pointing fingers at the guy who won 2020 convincingly.

 

  

40 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Can't do anything when idiots keep voting idiots. You deserve this inflation, crime, etc. Just like when my idiot relatives complain about everything going up , i tell them "You voted for it.you asked for it , your  fault' then they turn to crying bitches like spunked. 

And none of those things have shit to do with Biden, which American voters endorsed by not voting for the Repubs that still push that shit. It's time for the Right to stop pushing that lie. Everyone of those things have been explained over and over

 

It obviously went much better for democrats than anyone thought. The fact that we still don't know who will control the house or the senate is embarrassing for the GOP. Just a couple of months ago they were talking pick ups in the 50-60 seat range. Right now they are +12, while dems are +1 in the senate and +2 in governor races.

To out things in perspective, when a party is out of power and the president is below 50% in approval ratings, the average pick up is 37 seats. Republicans will be lucky to get half that.

The GOP is in a bad spot. Trump is by far the most influential republican out there and his endorsement carries a lot of weight most of the time (not all of the time). But for Trump, all he cares about is his 2020 loss so all it takes to gain his endorsement is being an election-denying nutjob. But most Americans have moved past 2020. The GOP may think the election was stolen but tens of millions of us don't. And even those who may think it was stolen simply have more important shit on their minds.

So Trump endorses lunatics and those lunatics win (with the help of democrats) their primaries and they go on to lose in the general. And most in the GOP know this is bad but they are limited in what they can say because standing up to Trump gets you ousted form the party. Just look what happened to the few who have stood up to Trump.

So the GOP is kind of screwed until it can break its Trump fever. And the sad thing is it doesn't have to be that way. They have a young and very talented and capable candidate sitting there in Ron DeSantis. I'm not a fan of the guy but I recognize and respect his immense talent. He gives the GOP what democrats lack - a superstar who is primed and ready. But guess what? Trump will probably take him down. Trump hates the fact that people are talking about DeSantis. He's already started with the branding, just like he does when he sets out to destroy all of his opponents.

In the end, nearly everyone on the right lives in fear of Trump. They are the ultimate beta's. The person with the most balls happens to be a woman named Liz Cheney. And look what happened to her.

 

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Cool, what are the Republicans' plans for addressing these issues?

The policies of the Aquarian.  They seemed to work just fine.   Actually, better than fine.   You received they for which you voted.   Unfortunately, so did I and many dead people all over the world.  You can't apologies for what you have done. 

Own it and better yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, foster said:

…unless there is no better strategy or they have none. 

I've explained it and delineated brilliant solutions. 

Read my political posts.   Then read them again.  Domestic Energy Production, Sensible Deregulation, Ammortized Business Tax Breaks to foster American manufacturing.  These were all implemented successfully by our greatest living President, Donald Trump.   These policies sare contrasted to the policies of our worst Presidents, Joe Biden and the Evil, Corrupt Jimmy Carter.   Curiously both are still living.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FanBack said:

I've explained it and delineated brilliant solutions. 

Read my political posts.   Then read them again.  Domestic Energy Production, Sensible Deregulation, Ammortized Business Tax Breaks to foster American manufacturing.  These were all implemented successfully by our greatest living President, Donald Trump.   These policies sare contrasted to the policies of our worst Presidents, Joe Biden and the Evil, Corrupt Jimmy Carter.   Curiously both are still living.  

Just saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, FanBack said:

I've explained it and delineated brilliant solutions. 

Read my political posts.   Then read them again.  Domestic Energy Production, Sensible Deregulation, Ammortized Business Tax Breaks to foster American manufacturing.  These were all implemented successfully by our greatest living President, Donald Trump.   These policies sare contrasted to the policies of our worst Presidents, Joe Biden and the Evil, Corrupt Jimmy Carter.   Curiously both are still living.  

Christ almighty, you're a fking idiot! 

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2022 at 1:09 PM, RichJ said:

isnt that already happening right now? The problem is you have idiots like Pelosi and AOC and all the leftist ruining this country. The only thing getting done right now is crappy economy. inflation, our  money going somewhere else , more divisiveness, crime on the rise , border crisis ,etc.etc.

 

Im not a republican but it's time for a change where Americans are actually put first instead of this crapshow from the dems and the left. 

Your ignorance is unparalleled.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'll dumb it down for YOU. "Getting rid of the idiots in power" only means anything to stupid Republicans that have no plan. There is no "Everything else will follow." People want to know what the fuck you're going to do with the keys once you get them. Republicans ignored the cries of "they have no plan" for the entire campaign season, instead pointing fingers at the guy who won 2020 convincingly.

 

  

And none of those things have shit to do with Biden, which American voters endorsed by not voting for the Repubs that still push that shit. It's time for the Right to stop pushing that lie. Everyone of those things have been explained over and over

 

It obviously went much better for democrats than anyone thought. The fact that we still don't know who will control the house or the senate is embarrassing for the GOP. Just a couple of months ago they were talking pick ups in the 50-60 seat range. Right now they are +12, while dems are +1 in the senate and +2 in governor races.

To out things in perspective, when a party is out of power and the president is below 50% in approval ratings, the average pick up is 37 seats. Republicans will be lucky to get half that.

The GOP is in a bad spot. Trump is by far the most influential republican out there and his endorsement carries a lot of weight most of the time (not all of the time). But for Trump, all he cares about is his 2020 loss so all it takes to gain his endorsement is being an election-denying nutjob. But most Americans have moved past 2020. The GOP may think the election was stolen but tens of millions of us don't. And even those who may think it was stolen simply have more important shit on their minds.

So Trump endorses lunatics and those lunatics win (with the help of democrats) their primaries and they go on to lose in the general. And most in the GOP know this is bad but they are limited in what they can say because standing up to Trump gets you ousted form the party. Just look what happened to the few who have stood up to Trump.

So the GOP is kind of screwed until it can break its Trump fever. And the sad thing is it doesn't have to be that way. They have a young and very talented and capable candidate sitting there in Ron DeSantis. I'm not a fan of the guy but I recognize and respect his immense talent. He gives the GOP what democrats lack - a superstar who is primed and ready. But guess what? Trump will probably take him down. Trump hates the fact that people are talking about DeSantis. He's already started with the branding, just like he does when he sets out to destroy all of his opponents.

In the end, nearly everyone on the right lives in fear of Trump. They are the ultimate beta's. The person with the most balls happens to be a woman named Liz Cheney. And look what happened to her.

 

 

so much stupid. I am not going to sit here and tell you what ther plans are. You can google it .

One things for sure, supporting the blue is one of them instead of supporting antifa is one of them too. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

so much stupid. I am not going to sit here and tell you what ther plans are. You can google it .

One things for sure, supporting the blue is one of them instead of supporting antifa is one of them too. 

 

 

Just to be clear are you admitting to being pro-fascism?

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...