Red Wave!

HipKat

Come on Republicans, I’m pulling for you! I hope every single one of your traders, treasonous, democracy killing, election denying candidates wins today. Seriously, I hope every single one wins their elections from California to Carolina. 

Since voters are too stupid to make the right choices and are too brainwashed to understand how they’re being led down the wrong path by you idiot fucking Republicans, I want you to win. I probably cannot financially afford what’s going to happen to this country when you do, but the only way to be rid of you idiots, once and for all is to win! Then when you finish destroying this country, Americans will wake the fuck up and be done with every single one of you. 

The MAGA’s movement will finally die. Republicans will finally get over their extreme cases of TDS. The wretched and unqualified imbeciles who win today will be removed and banished forever!

No more JD Vance! No more Kari lake! No more fucking MTG or Lorena fucking Boebert, idiots. Herschel Walker can go back to playing fucking football with the neighborhood kids that he probably father. All of them, fucking gone!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hey now, America is the world's most virtuous democracy.

You get to choose between the frying pan and the fire.

Don't like it? Move to Russia!

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

The last 2 years prove you wrong. Dems own this shitshow and they will pay today. We will see how it plays out, but it looks like the house will go to the Republicans with the senate still up in the air.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

The last 2 years prove you wrong. Dems own this shitshow and they will pay today. We will see how it plays out, but it looks like the house will go to the Republicans with the senate still up in the air.

He's too blinded by TDS to realize that the scenario he speaks of has already played out...just that it's this regime and the establishment scum that have destroyed America and have left the people with no choice but to vote against this garbage

Biden and the woke agenda/policies have failed. America is weaker then anytime I can remember. Border is wide open with drugs flowing in...crime is a major issue...inflation and energy is a disaster, etc

Only time will tell if we can turn it around, but sticking with these scumbags is not an option

• Like 1

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

He's too blinded by TDS to realize that the scenario he speaks of has already played out...just that it's this regime and the establishment scum that have destroyed America and have left the people with no choice but to vote against this garbage

Biden and the woke agenda/policies have failed. America is weaker then anytime I can remember. Border is wide open with drugs flowing in...crime is a major issue...inflation and energy is a disaster, etc

Only time will tell if we can turn it around, but sticking with these scumbags is not an option

Agreed. Look at NY as an example. Hard core blue state and yet Hochul and Zeldin are in a close race. I think Hochul will win but the fact that its close in a very blue state like NY shows the Dems are in trouble. 

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Border is wide open with drugs flowing in

This is the absolute stupidest thing you believe.  You CONSTANTLY post about how many arrests are happening at the border.  If we had open borders NOBODY WOULD GET ARRESTED AT THEM.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

This is the absolute stupidest thing you believe.  You CONSTANTLY post about how many arrests are happening at the border.  If we had open borders NOBODY WOULD GET ARRESTED AT THEM.  

He raves about 2000 mules. What do you expect? That movie was absolute trash. You have to be an idiot to fall for it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Good shit you Trump loving fuckers! Good shit! You think I’m kidding but I’m not. I’m pulling for you. I’m voting Republican across-the-board today. No lie. Sometimes the only way to fix something is the break it completely and since the people you support have no plans to do anything once they take office other than step up the attacks on their opponents, see how many more books they can ban and how many more rich people they can make richer, this should be a redefining of the term shit show.

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Good shit you Trump loving fuckers! Good shit! You think I’m kidding but I’m not. I’m pulling for you. I’m voting Republican across-the-board today. No lie. Sometimes the only way to fix something is the break it completely and since the people you support have no plans to do anything once they take office other than step up the attacks on their opponents, see how many more books they can ban and how many more rich people they can make richer, this should be a redefining of the term shit show.

Considering Biden and the left-wing loons hate this country I expect the Republicans to be the party of no these next 2 years. That is a great thing since they will stop the vegetable from hurting this country any further. Have to wait until 2024 when DeSantis takes over for the Republicans to really fix the mistakes of this horrible administration.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

LOL. Its the repubs fault that Biden did what he did to screw up this country. 

Republicans hate democracy, just witness the multiple Republican controlled states that passed voter suppression laws the past two years.

The only Red Wave I want to see is one filled with the blood of the democracy hating right wingers.  LOL

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Come on Republicans, I’m pulling for you! I hope every single one of your traders, treasonous, democracy killing, election denying candidates wins today. Seriously, I hope every single one wins their elections from California to Carolina. 

Since voters are too stupid to make the right choices and are too brainwashed to understand how they’re being led down the wrong path by you idiot fucking Republicans, I want you to win. I probably cannot financially afford what’s going to happen to this country when you do, but the only way to be rid of you idiots, once and for all is to win! Then when you finish destroying this country, Americans will wake the fuck up and be done with every single one of you. 

The MAGA’s movement will finally die. Republicans will finally get over their extreme cases of TDS. The wretched and unqualified imbeciles who win today will be removed and banished forever!

No more JD Vance! No more Kari lake! No more fucking MTG or Lorena fucking Boebert, idiots. Herschel Walker can go back to playing fucking football with the neighborhood kids that he probably father. All of them, fucking gone!

Hello Reicher.

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

Republicans hate democracy, just witness the multiple Republican controlled states that passed voter suppression laws the past two years.

The only Red Wave I want to see is one filled with the blood of the democracy hating right wingers.  LOL

Prove your assertion, you Racist Nazi.  You are a pig inciting violence based on the illogical.  Stop dreaming of Stalinist Russia and better yourself.

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Someone reeks of fear. 

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

Someone reeks of fear. 

Oh yeah, fear that we’ll have a split Congress. Then will have to listen to two more years of baseless finger-pointing. No, I seriously want the Republicans to win it all so that I can rub your fucking face is in it when they get nothing done in the countries in worse shape because of how inept they are

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah, fear that we’ll have a split Congress. Then will have to listen to two more years of baseless finger-pointing. No, I seriously want the Republicans to win it all so that I can rub your fucking face is in it when they get nothing done in the countries in worse shape because of how inept they are

Split congress? You better get your money in because the betting sites are giving the Republicans a 70% chance at winning the Senate. 
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/republicans-have-2-in-3-chance-of-winning-senate-in-midterm-elections-betting-markets-say-11666621905

And according to this site they are favored to win both 

https://betting.betfair.com/politics/us-politics/us-midterm-elections-odds-republicans-odds-on-to-win-senate-and-congress-081122-204.html?amp=1

The Republicans will take control of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in tonight's US Midterm elections, according to the latest betting on the Betfair Exchange.

American voters go to the polls today in an election that could make the next two years very difficult for president Joe Biden. If the Democrats lose control of both houses Biden will struggle to pass his legislation.

On Tuesday morning the Republicans were 1.454/9 to win a majority in the Senate. They were 1.071/14 to win a majority in the House of Representatives.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This is the same guy that was posting just a couple days ago that Republicans are negative...love misery and hatred...etc, etc.

LOL