Jump to content

I Don't Think You People Understand What This Is


ICRockets2
 Share

Recommended Posts

This is overt fascist rhetoric.  Every word of this is fascist.  The belief that only the people who agree with you deserve the rights enshrined in the Constitution is a belief that can only end in violence against those who disagree with you.  There is literally no other outcome.  People are going to die because of lunatics who hear what the Republican Party tells them about "wokeness" and many of you are going to cheer it on because you are its target audience.  

To put it in language you understand: YOU are being groomed by politicians who use rhetoric identical to the rhetoric used by Nazis.  This cannot be stressed hard enough.  The Republican Party is fascist and it wants you to kill me.   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I understand what this is…. Paranoia. Nobody wants you dead. In fact, I wish you well. I’m glad you’re back, again. We’ve survived Republican administrations in the past, just as much as we’ve survived Democratic ones. Happy Election Day everyone. You all have ONE vote. Don’t let anyone tell you how to use your vote. Vote with your heart and that’s all you can do. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

This is overt fascist rhetoric.  Every word of this is fascist.  The belief that only the people who agree with you deserve the rights enshrined in the Constitution is a belief that can only end in violence against those who disagree with you.  There is literally no other outcome.  People are going to die because of lunatics who hear what the Republican Party tells them about "wokeness" and many of you are going to cheer it on because you are its target audience.  

To put it in language you understand: YOU are being groomed by politicians who use rhetoric identical to the rhetoric used by Nazis.  This cannot be stressed hard enough.  The Republican Party is fascist and it wants you to kill me.   

Nah, the stupid pro nazi shit you post about Ukraine makes me laugh at you.  The libel you write that I want to shoot up a school and your calls for me to kill myself make me want to sue you.  However, nobody wants to kill you, we just want you back on your meds or change your meds or quit your meds because your mental illness is obviously not being treated properly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Nah, the stupid pro nazi shit you post about Ukraine makes me laugh at you.  The libel you write that I want to shoot up a school and your calls for me to kill myself make me want to sue you.  However, nobody wants to kill you, we just want you back on your meds or change your meds or quit your meds because your mental illness is obviously not being treated properly.

I've specifically told you I DON'T want you to kill yourself you brainless schizophrenic freak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

I think I understand what this is…. Paranoia. Nobody wants you dead. In fact, I wish you well. I’m glad you’re back, again. We’ve survived Republican administrations in the past, just as much as we’ve survived Democratic ones. Happy Election Day everyone. You all have ONE vote. Don’t let anyone tell you how to use your vote. Vote with your heart and that’s all you can do. 

No, it's not paranoia.  It's an understanding of history, both of 20th century fascist movements and of modern fascist movements like the one in Hungary that led to a healthy democracy getting usurped by Victor Orban, guest of honor at CPAC this year.  

Orban took power by campaigning relentlessly against "wokeness", immigration, even the very existence of mixed-race famillies, and methodically chipping away at election laws until he and his party had gerrymandered the country beyond the point where it resembled a fair democracy.  In the 2018 election, for example, Orban's party received 47% of the popular vote and that translated to a 70% supermajority in Parliament.  

Again: this is a man who is praised regularly by Tucker Carlson and who was invited to speak at CPAC 3 months ago.  This is what the Republican Party intends to do in the United States.  They are following Orban's formula to a tee.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

This is overt fascist rhetoric.  Every word of this is fascist.  The belief that only the people who agree with you deserve the rights enshrined in the Constitution is a belief that can only end in violence against those who disagree with you.  There is literally no other outcome.  People are going to die because of lunatics who hear what the Republican Party tells them about "wokeness" and many of you are going to cheer it on because you are its target audience.  

To put it in language you understand: YOU are being groomed by politicians who use rhetoric identical to the rhetoric used by Nazis.  This cannot be stressed hard enough.  The Republican Party is fascist and it wants you to kill me.   

 

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

No, it's not paranoia.  It's an understanding of history, both of 20th century fascist movements and of modern fascist movements like the one in Hungary that led to a healthy democracy getting usurped by Victor Orban, guest of honor at CPAC this year.  

Orban took power by campaigning relentlessly against "wokeness", immigration, even the very existence of mixed-race famillies, and methodically chipping away at election laws until he and his party had gerrymandered the country beyond the point where it resembled a fair democracy.  In the 2018 election, for example, Orban's party received 47% of the popular vote and that translated to a 70% supermajority in Parliament.  

Again: this is a man who is praised regularly by Tucker Carlson and who was invited to speak at CPAC 3 months ago.  This is what the Republican Party intends to do in the United States.  They are following Orban's formula to a tee.  

In fact Orban did speak at CPAC this year, and CPAC actually held their annual convention in Hungary, somewhat akin to Republican Senators and congressmen spending July4th (Independence Day)  with Putin in Russia a few years back.

Patriotism my ass.  Republicans hate democracy. I been saying that for years now.

  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nuke said:

I think I understand what this is…. Paranoia. Nobody wants you dead. In fact, I wish you well. I’m glad you’re back, again. We’ve survived Republican administrations in the past, just as much as we’ve survived Democratic ones. Happy Election Day everyone. You all have ONE vote. Don’t let anyone tell you how to use your vote. Vote with your heart and that’s all you can do. 

Here's the thing.  Yes we've lived through fked up Republican administrations before, I hated Nixon for expanding the Vietnam war, but he also accomplished some good/progressive things. I also hated Reagans BS trickle down economics scam which his own budget director called a Trojan Horse for the rich.

But I never doubted their patriotism or allegiance to our country, to our  democracy. I wish I could say the same for today's Republican congressmen. And that should frighten everyone.

One has to be an idiot to deny that was an attempted coup that Jan6 day.

Maher, of whom I'm not a huge fan, has had it right from day one of Trump's time in office repeatedly saying  it's like watching a slow moving coup.

 

  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

image.thumb.png.5c16825e33a220ce8aa565804d33002d.png

Remember this?

 

this is  the guy who belongs to the party that wants to take away a our 1st and 2nd ammendment rights and yet the orange guy is the fascist. 

LOL. 

Socialists should move to Venezuela. They wont because theya re full of crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

this is  the guy who belongs to the party that wants to take away a our 1st and 2nd ammendment rights and yet the orange guy is the fascist. 

LOL. 

Can you show me one instance of a democrat politician sayin/running on explicitly taking away the 1st and 2nd amendment?

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Socialists should move to Venezuela. They wont because theya re full of crap.

I'll move to Venezuela when all Christians give up all their worldly belongings to the poor. 

 

Luke 18:22

When Jesus heard this, He said to him, “One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

 

 

  • Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

image.thumb.png.5c16825e33a220ce8aa565804d33002d.png

Remember this?

 

This proves ICRockets is a racist, murdering Nazi.  I denounce all hate.  The Trump speech was not such; it was eloquent elocution of ideas with which ICRockets disagrees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Can you show me one instance of a democrat politician sayin/running on explicitly taking away the 1st and 2nd amendment?

I'll move to Venezuela when all Christians give up all their worldly belongings to the poor. 

 

Luke 18:22

When Jesus heard this, He said to him, “One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

 

 

LOL. What does religion have to do with socialism ? Venezuelans are mostly catholics. Dumbass. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

This proves ICRockets is a racist, murdering Nazi.  I denounce all hate.  The Trump speech was not such; it was eloquent elocution of ideas with which ICRockets disagrees.

he doesnt even know what rape is. LOL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RichJ said:

LOL. What does religion have to do with socialism ? Venezuelans are mostly catholics. Dumbass. 

 

If I have to live like a "socialist" in Venezuela, you should live like a Christian here, you know, by giving all your possessions away.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If I have to live like a "socialist" in Venezuela, you should live like a Christian here, you know, by giving all your possessions away.

lol. calling you retarded would be an upgrade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, micknaboz said:

In fact Orban did speak at CPAC this year, and CPAC actually held their annual convention in Hungary, somewhat akin to Republican Senators and congressmen spending July4th (Independence Day)  with Putin in Russia a few years back.

Patriotism my ass.  Republicans hate democracy. I been saying that for years now.

Yep, earlier in the year they held a CPAC Hungary, then in....July I believe Orban said "a nation that allows race-mixing is not a real country" and then in August he spoke at CPAC in Dallas (I think, it was somewhere in Texas) where they also featured the message "We Are All Domestic Terrorists"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Herodotus said:

 we just want you back on your meds or change your meds or quit your meds because your mental illness is obviously not being treated properly.

Which would you rather be the case: I am on the correct meds and I disagree with your politics or I am on the wrong meds and I agree with them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2022 at 11:09 AM, RichJ said:

this is  the guy who belongs to the party that wants to take away a our 1st and 2nd ammendment rights and yet the orange guy is the fascist. 

LOL. 

Socialists should move to Venezuela. They wont because theya re full of crap.

Kari Lake said that if elected she would make life a living hell for Journalists. Which is weird considering she's a career journalist, but anyway, that is attacking the 1st Amendment.

Every Republican accusation is a confession...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Kari Lake said that if elected she would make life a living hell for Journalists. Which is weird considering she's a career journalist, but anyway, that is attacking the 1st Amendment.

Every Republican accusation is a confession...

Did she say she was going to  shut them up " repeatedly with a hammer" ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

 

Based on one comment from one person you are condemning half of the American citizenry. 

I could see you cooperating with the Nazi SS, torturing people for the Spanish Inquisition, killing people for the Khmer Rouge, being a useful idiot for Josef Stalin, or supporting Joe Biden's Philadelphia hate speech.  You already phrase the nicest of terms for the mutilation of children.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...