Bad News on Allen’s elbow

mixum

34 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Looked pretty darn good on that last throw. Ball traveled 70 yards and landed right between Gabriel Davis' 1 and 3. He just had other plans and decided to drop it. 

In any case if its sore and needing less activity Bills might be smart and find a fucking way for once to run the god damned ball.

Running the ball would be a freakin' good idea. 

We can't sign any new guards by tomorrow, so we need to scheme up something.  When is Spencer Brown coming back?  He looks good on sweeps and outside runs.  

Signature One.png

1 hour ago, mixum said:

Nate Geary is reporting it. Don’t have exact details yet.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

8 minutes ago, mixum said:

Chris Mortenson with a scary tweet. If this is the case what he’s reporting… Tommy John surgery is possible.

Go back under your rock.

How do you face the world each day?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mixum said:

Chris Mortenson with a scary tweet. If this is the case what he’s reporting… Tommy John surgery is possible.

This is the wrong sport for you to be watching.

Go watch ping pong or something like that with no contact.

• Like 1

How long does it take to recover from Tommy John surgery? The recovery time for Tommy John patients is a long one – anywhere from 9 months to a year, on average. However, it can take some players even longer before they return to play.

WE ARE FUCKED!!

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Morons: aLLeN nEEds tO sToP rUnNinG hE wILL gEt hUrT rUnnIng qBs aLways geT huRt 

Me: stats show most qbs get hurt standing in the pocket

Morons: fUcK u YOu DoNt knOw sHiT

Allen gets hurt standing in the pocket 

Meme Reaction GIF

Actually, Sean I was the one that first said the only time Allen legitimately was hurt was in the pocket his rookie year against Houston.  

The other time was a dirty play by the Patriots in his second year running.  A clean play would not have hurt him. 

FanBack is always right.   PM me for advice on tomorrow's election. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mixum said:

Jesus Christ, you're a killjoy. Every post you make is whining

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 minute ago, jpp said:

You serously believe this shit from nobodies you post??  LOL

Well….this “shit” are real posts from real people. So yeah I believe it. They are real. Why do I post them? To remind people that everyone sucks. That everyone besides us hates the Bills. This is why I want the Bills to destroy everyone. No mercy. Fuck them. This is why I don’t have a favorite second team. Fuck them.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well….this “shit” are real posts from real people. So yeah I believe it. They are real. Why do I post them? To remind people that everyone sucks. That everyone besides us hates the Bills. This is why I want the Bills to destroy everyone. No mercy. Fuck them. This is why I don’t have a favorite second team. Fuck them.

YOur sweeping the swamp scum on the internet...congrats.....Bills would of put a 40 on them and they will still say garbage.....