Bills Mafia mocked on Saturday Night Live

Anybody see it? God, that show is getting worse & worse by the episode.

They had a skit where 3 or 4 Jets fans were tailgating and they saw some Bills Mafia and were heckling them... some Mafia were just little kids... others were a handicapped guy in a wheelchair which went off-screen and the wheelchair came back empty... some were women... Even a cop came into the scene and joined the heckling. It was just all bad taste.

3 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Who’s even watching them anymore? Is Joe Piscopo still there?

They seem to change their cast every year. Many are regulars but they drop a few and add some unknowns. Their skits are shitty. I only watched the opening skit because it was political BS, usually Trump-bashing, now they are at a point where they'll have to bash Biden... maybe they won't--their heads are so far up the Dem Party's ass. They even had a skit about abortion voting. I think that's too far to go. Leave the "sensitive" politics to the politicians, not crappy actors.

I watch it until midnight until Offbeat Cinema comes on on MeTV...

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Anybody see it? God, that show is getting worse & worse by the episode.

They had a skit where 3 or 4 Jets fans were tailgating and they saw some Bills Mafia and were heckling them... some Mafia were just little kids... others were a handicapped guy in a wheelchair which went off-screen and the wheelchair came back empty... some were women... Even a cop came into the scene and joined the heckling. It was just all bad taste.

I watched it twice, and I think it went over your head. I think it definitely was making fun of Jets fans. I would pissed if I was a Jets fan.