What's your feeling about people that are smarter than you?

shiva2999

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

who gets to decide whether that persons politics is good or bad?

I do, because this is about my personal feelings about the person.  My determination is based on the consequences on peoples' lives if the person gets what they want.  If it would help people their politics are good.  If it would hurt people their politics are bad.  Leftist policies help people, and conservative policies hurt them.  

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I do, because this is about my personal feelings about the person.  My determination is based on the consequences on peoples' lives if the person gets what they want.  If it would help people their politics are good.  If it would hurt people their politics are bad.  Leftist policies help people, and conservative policies hurt them.  

Leftist policies help people? Really? You CANT be this stupid..........

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

What's stupid about understanding that single-payer healthcare, free public college tuition, ending the drug war and treating addiction like a medical issue instead of throwing addicts in jail where they receive absolutely zero treatment for their addiction, investing in renewable energy, and reducing income inequality are policies that help the majority of the country?

Why do you hate America?

You do realize Russia does much better with those metrics than your virtue obseseed country does?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

9 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

The country that throws you in prison for 9 years for a half a cartridge of vape oil is not better on drugs than the US is.

Oh, boo fucking hoo.

If she does 9 years in prison I'll apologize.

At least they haven't sentenced her to death like YOU'VE done to so many Ukrainians and Russians.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

2 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Oh, boo fucking hoo.

If she does 9 years in prison I'll apologize.

At least they haven't sentenced her to death like YOU'VE done to so many Ukrainians and Russians.

I thought your defence was going to go in a completely different direction and you were going to say she is lucky, will love prison and should thank Putin for the wonderful opportunity...

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Leftist policies help people? Really? You CANT be this stupid..........

Let’s hear all those republican policies that are helping people. But give me a minute to make popcorn

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

22 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

What's stupid about understanding that single-payer healthcare, free public college tuition, ending the drug war and treating addiction like a medical issue instead of throwing addicts in jail where they receive absolutely zero treatment for their addiction, investing in renewable energy, and reducing income inequality are policies that help the majority of the country?

LOL, you leftists think like children. There is no such thing as FREE Heathcare or college, somebody is paying for it and when the government takes both of those entities over the quality plummets. Just ask all of those Canadians over at Roswell Park why they are opting to pay for cancer care instead of going to the "free" clinic. Investing in "renewable energy" is a sad joke, just ask Germany how that moronic movement has failed miserably. Living off of sunshine and wind isn't sustainable and is a fantasy embraced by a bunch of rubes that actually believe that burning fossil fuels for only 130 years has destroyed an earth that is 4.5 billion years old. We have seen the democrat's idea of treating drug addiction and mental illness as well, let them set up tents and be homeless while handing out needles so they can be discarded on public streets. In cases of untreated mental illness, the democrats have chosen to have parades glorifying mental illness as a lifestyle choice while demonizing citizens and doctors who want to help by calling them homophobes. Democrats help nobody, Chicago has spent billions of hard-earned taxpayer money and the deep blue thinkers there have caused untold misery and death upon it's residents.

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

Let’s hear all those republican policies that are helping people. But give me a minute to make popcorn

I would submit that we don't look to the government for "policies" to help us or make our lives better. I can tell you that it would never cross my mind to look to any government official to improve my business or my lot in life. I'm for small government and less government regulation. That is why I've supported Trump, America first, lower taxes and the idea of promoting fertile ground for everyday Americans to become successful IF they are willing to work hard. its time to draw a line in the sand, if you want to be a law-abiding citizen and work hard you should be able to enjoy everything the greatest nation the world has ever known has to offer. If you chose to be an unmotivated asshole and live off the government while you take drugs and be a menace to society then fuck off.

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

I would submit that we don't look to the government for "policies" to help us or make our lives better. I can tell you that it would never cross my mind to look to any government official to improve my business or my lot in life. I'm for small government and less government regulation. That is why I've supported Trump, America first, lower taxes and the idea of promoting fertile ground for everyday Americans to become successful IF they are willing to work hard. its time to draw a line in the sand, if you want to be a law-abiding citizen and work hard you should be able to enjoy everything the greatest nation the world has ever known has to offer. If you chose to be an unmotivated asshole and live off the government while you take drugs and be a menace to society then fuck off.

Cool, now answer the question

22 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I did LOL, please read again.

No, you didn't. I specifically asked for the Republican plans that will help Americans.

Trump only lowered taxes for the wealthy - well documented. You failed to list one single Republican plan or policy. Not one. But it's OK because they have none

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

What is your obsession with Russia?

You defend everything they do.

I happen to think they're the aggrieved party in this nonsense.

America and their stooges that run Ukraine with an iron fist are the bad guys.

• Laugh 1