Jump to content

Covid Amnesty? Fuck all the way off


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Woody said:

This guy sums it up for me.  :niterider:

 

5b29c36c97d0b558.jpeg

Funny, my exact thoughts on today's Republicans....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

comical, a MAGAT accusing others of drinking the Kool Aide. 

Everything a MAGAT vomits up is a projection or an admission.  

Every accusation is a confession?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

comical, a MAGAT accusing others of drinking the Kool Aide. 

Everything a MAGAT vomits up is a projection or an admission.  

I get the sense that this covidiot is feeling some type of way...being that he was one of those people that bought into the lies and treated others poorly

Get rid of that MAGA tourettes/TDS first...then you can start trying to atone for all the wrongdoing in your miserable life

Fuckboi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you support cancel culture?

Dude, the Republicans are the fucking masters of cancel culture. Anything that does not fit inside their little bubble gets immediately canceled.

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, the Republicans are the fucking masters of cancel culture. Anything that does not fit inside their little bubble gets immediately canceled.

lol. Its funny how you are trying to agree with someone who will cancel you if you dont give in to their trans movement agenda. Are you going to give in and use their made up infinite  pronouns now? 

Are you ok with this cancel crap? 

https://www.kktv.com/2022/05/16/middle-schoolers-accused-sexual-harassment-not-using-preferred-pronouns-parents-say/

 

Dave Chappelle wasnt talking about republicans in his show that got him cancelled. It was his jokes about thr trans that did and you are trying to get mushy with a pro trans poster which is why I joke around about you and ICR . seems like your Bi-polar 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62249771

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, the Republicans are the fucking masters of cancel culture. Anything that does not fit inside their little bubble gets immediately canceled.

Really?

Was it those right wing social media platforms that cancelled just about anything that didn't fit the narrative of the mainstream media, our government, and Democrats? How about canceling the Hunter Biden story saying it was Russian disinformation? Let me guess...those sneaky Republicans again?

Come on, guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Really?

Was it those right wing social media platforms that cancelled just about anything that didn't fit the narrative of the mainstream media, our government, and Democrats? How about canceling the Hunter Biden story saying it was Russian disinformation? Let me guess...those sneaky Republicans again?

Come on, guy

Hippy has  TDS. The former twitter idiots were the ones cancelling /censoring people. Good thing they are gone. 

Cancel culture is another way to censor people and its been the demonrats' biggest weapon.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

lol. Its funny how you are trying to agree with someone who will cancel you if you dont give in to their trans movement agenda. Are you going to give in and use their made up infinite  pronouns now? 

Are you ok with this cancel crap? 

https://www.kktv.com/2022/05/16/middle-schoolers-accused-sexual-harassment-not-using-preferred-pronouns-parents-say/

 

Dave Chappelle wasnt talking about republicans in his show that got him cancelled. It was his jokes about thr trans that did and you are trying to get mushy with a pro trans poster which is why I joke around about you and ICR . seems like your Bi-polar 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62249771

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that the Democrats are guilty of cancel culture themselves but the Republicans are the Tom Brady of cancel culture. Democrats have a lot more leeway when it comes to being excepting of people who are different. Whether it’s sexuality or religion or whatever. How else would they put up with that ugly bitches that look like men with brush cuts that put five different colors into their hair?

and just to prove my point, what example do you use? Something that I obviously do not agree with and have spent hundreds of my posts centered on attacking, all of this woke bullshit. 

in other words, you just canceled me

 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Go get your booster.  :niterider:

 

Why shouldn't he?

Where again did you get your deep science background, education and training?

Same place all the other shit that comes out of your mouth -- out of your ass?

Please send a response that includes penises with my alleged face cut & pasted on.

Thank you in advance 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Why shouldn't he?

Where again did you get your deep science background, education and training?

Same place all the other shit that comes out of your mouth -- out of your ass?

Please send a response that includes penises with my alleged face cut & pasted on.

Thank you in advance 

Okay Karen.  :niterider:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...