Congratulations on the win!

Icebowl

Classy. Never seen you before. Good luck for the rest of the season … 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

3 hours ago, Icebowl said:

I just wanted to say congratulations on your win over us. Man this has been such a depressing season. This hurts. Anyway congratulations and I wish you guys the best going forward!

That’s awesome! I was talking to a woman I know who’s the Green Bay fan and she was lamenting the game and I told her, Green Bay has been so good for so long, it’s hard to see them not be good but Buffalo has been so bad for so long, this is our moment and it feels damn good!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Just a question for you, why has your coaching staff quit the run so many times this year? Its your offense's strengths and you would have had a few more wins if you stuck by it.

Thats what another Packer fan told me too. He said why arent we running it more. We would possibly have another win or two if we did. I dont get it. The coaching kind of sucks too.