Poyer heard a “pop” Getting MRI

mixum

Nah, it's not like that. While I appreciate you for being so caring, but IIRC:  He said yeah it could happen, if he was hit in that same exact way again, but that's the only time in his life he was ever been hit in that manner, a feeling he never felt.  At the moment I do not recall his exact words.  The flight thing, IIRC, was an air pressure-type issue. 

Due is a legit team player like commoners, even though they  wouldn't give him an extension which he had to keep hearing about others getting.  In contrast, I'd offer prequel to Cook's draft face(the the Shoutbox thinks maybe he was amazingly stoned rather than disappointed like his doppelgänger[a little German for our boy @Topas, I hope he is still well).  He left and got a contract before I seem to remember him playing at the level that earned him a "status" (elite).   Jordan Poyer is a name I am proud to say, and whom I'm hoping with fire Drew Rosenhaus, maybe take a cut to stay, and get an increase for eliminating the parasites altogether.  Young Kair ELam with the help of his kin is going so and maybe could aid Jordan Poyer.  I realize it's business, but it's safe to say I'm"less than proud"(likely the opposite of the more hateful here ) about how Cole Beasley11 and young Matt Araiza were Jettisoned.  Although if they associate themself as any sort of religious or spiritual representatives to the public, they could be viewed as false prophets, or self serving in a way those practices shun.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

Love Poyer but it just seems like its gonna be one of those seasons with him. 

If there is a vet safety out there on a crappy team we should inquire. I'm sorry but most of the long balls we've given up this year have been without Hyde and Poyer. Hamlin and Johnson are just not starting material. Losing one might be doable. But both is not. To me this has leapfrogged RB as the biggest need. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, mixum said:

He won’t be back. He knows it. Bills know it. His wife let everyone know it in March. 

just simply doesn't make financial sense.  Ideally you shake his hand and thank him for his years here and he gets a superbowl ring as a parting gift

You use the money it would take to re-sign Poyer and you use it to re-sign Edmunds who is inexplicably 24.5 years old currently lol

8 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

just simply doesn't make financial sense.  Ideally you shake his hand and thank him for his years here and he gets a superbowl ring as a parting gift

You use the money it would take to re-sign Poyer and you use it to re-sign Edmunds who is inexplicably 24.5 years old currently lol

I'd much rather have another two years of Poyer than five of Edmunds. One makes a ton of game-changing plays and the other barely makes any.