Piglosi's husband attacked

Greg

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

And if/when details come out that he was?? Or did you find that evidence that it was only once?? Your side and evidence isn't too good these days

Six years and counting for you being wrong on just about everything, and this is your stance?

I wouldn't be at all shocked if this thing turned out the exact same way

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

The more that comes out, the weirder this story gets.

I don't even care anymore.  The story has changed so many times we'll probably never know what the deal is.

For example:

1.  Someone other than Pelosi answered the door.

2.  Nah, Pelosi was at home by himself.

3.  Pelosi dueled with the attacker.  Each combatant had a hammer.  Later it was reported there was only one hammer.

4.  Pelosi and the attacker were naked, then in their underwear, and then fully clothed.

5.  The attacker is a Cuban commie sympathizer,  then a MAGA man, then a Bernie Boy.

And on and on.

Fuggetaboudit.

:niterider:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Most of those were never "the story", they were innuendo you heard on social media from fascists desperately trying to make this anything but what it was: a brazen assassination attempt on the Speaker of the House by a QAnon conspiracy nut radicalized by the same far right media figures you listen to.

Okay Karen.  :niterider:

Canadian man who allegedly attacked Nancy Pelosi's husband to be charged Monday

Assault at California home follows warnings of potential violence against U.S. politicians ahead of elections

...Police said the suspect, identified as Canadian-born David DePape, confronted Paul Pelosi in the family's Pacific Heights home early Friday and, the AP has reported, demanded to know, "Where is Nancy?"...

DePape grew up in Powell River, B.C., before leaving about 20 years ago to follow an older girlfriend to San Francisco.

His stepfather, Gene DePape, told The Associated Press that DePape lived with him in Canada until he was 14. He said he hadn't seen DePape since 2003 and tried to get in touch with him several times over the years without success.

In the search for a motive, attention turned to the suspect's apparent internet profile.

In recent posts on several websites, an internet user named "daviddepape" expressed support for former President Donald Trump and embraced the cult-like conspiracy theory QAnon. The posts included references to "satanic pedophilia," anti-Semitic tropes and criticism of women, transgender people and censorship by tech companies. Reuters could not confirm the posts were created by the suspect arrested Friday.

Experts on extremism said the attack could be an example of a growing trend they call "stochastic terrorism," in which sometimes-unstable individuals are inspired to violence by hate speech and scenarios they see online and hear echoed by public figures....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/paul-pelosi-alleged-assailant-charges-1.6634705

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Do you derive enjoyment from the fact that you're the 21st century American equivalent of a Nazi sympathizer, or do you prefer not to think about it?

I only derive enjoyment from your pearl clutching.  :niterider:

You right wingers are totally fucking nuts with your idiot conspiracy theories. Like retarded nuts.

And of course that POS fascist Musk is jumping in also, just like I expected. Twitter is gonna turn into a right wing extremist shithole. and all you shit eaters here will be cheering it on. Assholes!!! 

Just three days after Elon Musk bought Twitter, he posted a tweet promoting the baseless allegation that Paul Pelosi, the husband of the speaker of the House, who was assaulted on Friday at the couple’s home, had been drunk and in a fight with a male prostitute.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/oct/31/elon-musk-paul-pelosi-tweet-twitter

• Like 2
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

6 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

You right wingers are totally fucking nuts with your idiot conspiracy theories. Like retarded nuts.

And of course that POS fascist Musk is jumping in also, just like I expected. Twitter is gonna turn into a right wing extremist shithole. and all you shit eaters here will be cheering it on. Assholes!!! 

Just three days after Elon Musk bought Twitter, he posted a tweet promoting the baseless allegation that Paul Pelosi, the husband of the speaker of the House, who was assaulted on Friday at the couple’s home, had been drunk and in a fight with a male prostitute.

Truth Social is always an option if you decide that you don't like Twitter anymore.  :niterider:

Never did like or use twitter.  It's for retard narcissists with pretty much nothing to say. That's why I knew we were fucked when I started seeing Trump tweeting all the time from the very beginning of his presidency.   wtf

Not even close:

WORST PRESIDENT EVER

• Like 2
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

11 hours ago, LIBills said:

The more that comes out, the weirder this story gets.

Like? I haven’t had the news on at all today so I haven’t heard any new information

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

11 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Six years and counting for you being wrong on just about everything, and this is your stance?

I wouldn't be at all shocked if this thing turned out the exact same way

Except that I haven’t been wrong, you just refused to except facts. But was really striking to me about this, isn’t that there’s any outrage from your side about the fact that an 82-year-old man had his skull fractured by a guy who broke into his house with a hammer, the argument is whether he got hit once or multiple times from your side. A complete lack of outrage over this even happening. 

But, it fits right in with what I said yesterday. Democrats seek unity, Republicans seek division. And everything that comes out of the Republican side is negativity.

8 hours ago, Woody said:

I don't even care anymore.  The story has changed so many times we'll probably never know what the deal is.

For example:

1.  Someone other than Pelosi answered the door.

2.  Nah, Pelosi was at home by himself.

3.  Pelosi dueled with the attacker.  Each combatant had a hammer.  Later it was reported there was only one hammer.

4.  Pelosi and the attacker were naked, then in their underwear, and then fully clothed.

5.  The attacker is a Cuban commie sympathizer,  then a MAGA man, then a Bernie Boy.

And on and on.

Fuggetaboudit.

:niterider:

The only person that was in his underwear was Pelosi said to his 2:30 in the morning and he was in bed, allegedly.

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Yeah, it's really sad.  I wish I could be you, ICR.  :niterider:

No you don’t, then I would have you on ignored if you were like him

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No you don’t, then I would have you on ignored if you were like him

Life is a struggle, man.  Maybe life would be easier if I were a gay marxist. I can act like I have intellectual and moral superiority over everyone.  The words "Nazi" and "Fascist" will be the silver bullets that make my opponents cower in fear. That would make me so powerful and enable me to get whatever I want out of life. :niterider:

Imagine the possibilities: 

6z1eqx.jpg

6z1fev.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Except that I haven’t been wrong, you just refused to except facts. But was really striking to me about this, isn’t that there’s any outrage from your side about the fact that an 82-year-old man had his skull fractured by a guy who broke into his house with a hammer, the argument is whether he got hit once or multiple times from your side. A complete lack of outrage over this even happening. 

But, it fits right in with what I said yesterday. Democrats seek unity, Republicans seek division. And everything that comes out of the Republican side is negativity.

Am I supposed to rage over some Canadian whack job that went after an establishment scumbag that has made her city a complete shithole? A woman who clearly does insider trading, and uses her position in government to live a life of luxury...making rules for others while she blatantly does whatever she wishes? 

Did you even condemn the Waukesha killer? I don't remember you doing so. How about the attack on Steve Scalise? Crickets on those things, huh?

I have zero sympathy for Pelosi or her husband who recently severely injured someone from drunk driving. The American people would be better off without them TBH

I feel bad for innocent citizens that aren't total scum. I didn't feel bad for Floyd either because he was another scumbag. Do dirt, get dirt.

That's how I see it

8 hours ago, micknaboz said:

Never did like or use twitter.  It's for retard narcissists with pretty much nothing to say. That's why I knew we were fucked when I started seeing Trump tweeting all the time from the very beginning of his presidency.   wtf

Not even close:

WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Biden and Jimmy Carter are the two worst Presidents ever.  There's no debating that.

download.jpg