Piglosi's husband attacked

Greg

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

If they say this nut hit Pelosi in the head with a hammer REPEATEDLY……

How is an 82 year old Pelosi still breathing?

Do you know how much of a bad ass you have to be to live with a fucking rich like Nancy?  I’ll bet that son of a bitch is tough as nails!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Something's not right.  The Pelosis have doubtless many enemies.  I bet it's not political.    

Of course the failed Leftist/ Communist/ Fascist Media will spin this to garner votes.  I would never use a tragedy such as this to b prove a  political point. 

FALSE FLAG!! 

It’s a plot to make right-wing lunatics look bad!

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I guess I don’t understand why we have to limit it to this thread instead of speaking in generalizations.

YOu have posted in the tiktok thread. does that mean you care more about about attacking woke peep than " an 82-year-old man who was beaten in the head repeatedly with a hammer"

Are you on drugs?.

Besides where does it state that he "was beaten in the head repeatedly" in any report? You are the one making up stories. 

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Do you know how much of a bad ass you have to be to live with a fucking rich like Nancy?  I’ll bet that son of a bitch is tough as nails!

I don’t care how tough you are, all it takes is one shot to the head with a hammer, unless this jailbird hit Pelosi with the blunt force of a one year old.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

If they say this nut hit Pelosi in the head with a hammer REPEATEDLY……

How is an 82 year old Pelosi still breathing?

He was hit in the head.

I mean, it’s literally in your statement🤣🤣

the perp needs to go to jail or an asylum.

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Piglosis.

that was easy, do you have one that might be harder?

So calling someone a name is celebrating? They are corrupt pigs  . He's a drunk who injured someone in a DUI . That being said, he doesnt deserve to be violently attacked  

19 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I don’t care how tough you are, all it takes is one shot to the head with a hammer, unless this jailbird hit Pelosi with the blunt force of a one year old.

Scott said that police arrived at Pelosis' home just before 2:30 a.m. PT and observed “Mr. Pelosi and the suspect both holding a hammer. The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it."

"Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid," Scott added.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Or maybe he used this hammer?  :niterider:

bbe7867378e55f879000ea04f4895602.jpg

48 minutes ago, jc856 said:

FALSE FLAG!! 

It’s a plot to make right-wing lunatics look bad!

Hate much?  When you have my credentials in conflict resolution, mental health evaluation, and intellectual discourse then you may comment as such.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Hate much?  When you have my credentials in conflict resolution, mental health evaluation, and intellectual discourse then you may comment as such.

I don’t hate as much as you fucking turnipheads do.

I was being sarcastic, because that’s what I do.

PM me for apology coaching services🤪

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Hey! Where you been, Queenie?*

ah, brings me back to the Hipfield and McBoymanbody feuds of ‘21. Dem boys wuz shooters, I’m telling ya!

*RIP

I stole it from Hip.

He can turn around and sue me. :classic_laugh:

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Nothing like celebrating the assault of an 82-year-old man by what was probably some Trump loving piece of shit who is part of the group that routinely makes threats and the lives of US Congress people. Good job Greg!

Thanks for letting all of us see just how much of a piece of shit you really are

It really shouldn't have taken you this long to have seen what a POS he is. He's in the pos  right wingers cult here.

• Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

25 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I don’t hate as much as you fucking turnipheads do.

I was being sarcastic, because that’s what I do.

PM me for apology coaching services🤪

One again you lump people into a group with a dehumanizing name.   I could see you turning people into your government