Piglosi's husband attacked

Greg

20 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

This was by cops 

I remember that. The idiot was an insitgator and almost got punched  by other protestors. He got what he asked for. Play stupid games , win stupid prizes.

You idiots like making martyrs out of thugs.  They start crap and then play victim. 

In the clip, Gugino can be seen arguing with a group of protesters before the man recording the video asks one of the protesters, an African American male wearing a hat, what's going on. "This dude right here, he just started asking questions and he said he came down here for fun," the man answers. "What the f—k is fun about this s—t?".

"I don't see no f-----g grill, I don't see no music, I don't see no dancing," the man says before pointing out that the 75-year-old is "looking to get punched in the face." The video concludes with a blonde woman arguing with Gugino.

He was literally called out by peaceful protesters for being there yesterday. He’s a professional “protester” who does this to start nonsense. I wouldn’t side with him on this one

https://www.ibtimes.sg/martin-gugino-was-trying-get-punched-face-before-being-shoved-by-buffalo-police-suggests-new-46401

• Like 2

definitely no chance this guy is a MAGAT....

Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, was violently assaulted by a man who broke into the couple’s home in San Francisco early Friday morning, the police said. The authorities identified the suspect as David Depape, 42, and said they were investigating a possible motive.

The details:

• The San Francisco Police responded to a report of a break-in at the Pelosi residence at 2:27 a.m. on Friday, Chief William Scott said in a news conference. The assailant, who pulled a hammer from Mr. Pelosi and “violently attacked” him in front of police officers, has been charged with attempted homicide, the chief said.

• The intruder was in search of Speaker Pelosi, according to a person briefed on the attack, and confronted Mr. Pelosi in the couple’s home shouting: “Where is Nancy, where is Nancy?”

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

I wonder if the attacker  attacked Pelosi after going to subway to grab a sammich .

Probably had a noose and bleach  and yelled at Pelosi "Yer  in MAGA countreeee here yonder boyeee!" 

you really should stfu until the facts come out cause this guy is 1000% MAGAT

The suspected attacker has espoused extreme right wing views on social media, including conspiracy theories about Covid-19, according to one of the law enforcement officials.

• Like 1

Conspiracy Nut.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed “out of touch with reality.”

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker’s San Francisco home.

Two of DePape’s relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his family, and confirmed that the Facebook account – which was taken down by the social media company on Friday – belonged to him.

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California.

“I really don’t know what to think,” the suspect’s uncle, Mark DePape, said of his nephew’s alleged attack on Pelosi. “Hopefully it’s a scam. I don’t want to hear something like that.”

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

Two former acquaintances of DePape’s in California told CNN he exhibited concerning behavior over the years.

Enter your email to sign up for CNN's The Point with Chris Cillizza.

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you really should stfu until the facts come out cause this guy is 1000% MAGAT

The suspected attacker has espoused extreme right wing views on social media, including conspiracy theories about Covid-19, according to one of the law enforcement officials.

yo! When I posted what I posted there wasnt any information then. Regardless if the guys is a MAGA or not, he should pay for his crime. PERIOD.

10 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Conspiracy Nut.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed “out of touch with reality.”

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker’s San Francisco home.

Two of DePape’s relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his family, and confirmed that the Facebook account – which was taken down by the social media company on Friday – belonged to him.

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California.

“I really don’t know what to think,” the suspect’s uncle, Mark DePape, said of his nephew’s alleged attack on Pelosi. “Hopefully it’s a scam. I don’t want to hear something like that.”

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

Two former acquaintances of DePape’s in California told CNN he exhibited concerning behavior over the years.

Enter your email to sign up for CNN's The Point with Chris Cillizza.

Fox news will try to turn him into a leftist antifa thug.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

I remember that. The idiot was an insitgator and almost got punched  by other protestors. He got what he asked for. Play stupid games , win stupid prizes.

You idiots like making martyrs out of thugs.  They start crap and then play victim. 

In the clip, Gugino can be seen arguing with a group of protesters before the man recording the video asks one of the protesters, an African American male wearing a hat, what's going on. "This dude right here, he just started asking questions and he said he came down here for fun," the man answers. "What the f—k is fun about this s—t?".

"I don't see no f-----g grill, I don't see no music, I don't see no dancing," the man says before pointing out that the 75-year-old is "looking to get punched in the face." The video concludes with a blonde woman arguing with Gugino.

He was literally called out by peaceful protesters for being there yesterday. He’s a professional “protester” who does this to start nonsense. I wouldn’t side with him on this one

https://www.ibtimes.sg/martin-gugino-was-trying-get-punched-face-before-being-shoved-by-buffalo-police-suggests-new-46401

No reply ICR? Freak? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

The Pelosis (and those like them)are a LARGE part of the problem in this country! Their way of thinking and acting place you, I and the rest of the “normal folks” on a “pedestrian” scale compared the “ royalty” (part of the ruling class Oligarchs) that they are in their minds! They deserve what they get for sure!!!

So then you are in favor of the attempted murder of the husband of a politician? Does that mean just politicians or wealthy people in general?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

your TDS is making you delusional.  Did you not see the riots attacks against governement officials whether it was the Seattle precinct or other city halls? 

So are you trying to tell me that the Democrats they have an issue with Nancy Pelosi? Because the only people I’ve ever seen who continuously denigrate her are Trump loving Republicans.

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Show me where in my post I was celebrating. I just posted the link that is all. If you want to call anyone a POS I suggest looking in the mirror.

Piglosis.

that was easy, do you have one that might be harder?

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

where ? Show us.

How about if I show you where you’re more concerned about unborn children they had an 82-year-old man who was beaten in the head repeatedly with a hammer and was in the process of being tied up when the police came in by somebody who said his intent was to tie him up and wait for Nancy to get home. Who broke in the Home yelling where is Nancy?

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

show us where conservatives stated the property destruction was more important than Pelosi getting hurt.

You do it every time you deflect to BLM whenever there’sa conversation about January 6. You, Philly, Birds, you all do it

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fox news will try to turn him into a leftist antifa thug.

And blame it on the FBI

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You do it every time you deflect to BLM whenever there’sa conversation about January 6. You, Philly, Birds, you all do it

hippy, we are talking specifically about this incident. No ONE celebrated for Pelosi to get hurt . No one said the destruction of property was more improtant than the victim. 

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How about if I show you where you’re more concerned about unborn children they had an 82-year-old man who was beaten in the head repeatedly with a hammer and was in the process of being tied up when the police came in by somebody who said his intent was to tie him up and wait for Nancy to get home. Who broke in the Home yelling where is Nancy?

go ahead. 

go ahead. 

It’s not difficult. Just within the last hour or so you’ve talked about the murder of unborn children.

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s not difficult. Just within the last hour or so you’ve talked about the murder of unborn children.

lol. in this thread? can you show me ANYWHERE where I said  " I am more concerned about unborn children they had an 82-year-old man who was beaten in the head repeatedly with a hammer and was in the process of being tied up when the police came in by somebody who said his intent was to tie him up and wait for Nancy to get home. Who broke in the Home yelling where is Nancy?" 

Either you provide a quote of me sayingthat or we know  you are making up things in your head like freak does.

lol. in this thread? can you show me ANYWHERE where I said  " I am more concerned about unborn children they had an 82-year-old man who was beaten in the head repeatedly with a hammer and was in the process of being tied up when the police came in by somebody who said his intent was to tie him up and wait for Nancy to get home. Who broke in the Home yelling where is Nancy?" 

Either you provide a quote of me sayingthat or we know  you are making up things in your head like freak does.

I guess I don’t understand why we have to limit it to this thread instead of speaking in generalizations.

3 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

I can show you a 75 year old man being assaulted in Buffalo

That fucking idiot that got punched by the cop deserved it.

I don’t like that he got a head injury, but dems da breaks when you do stupid things.

• Like 1