Piglosi's husband attacked

Greg

58 minutes ago, Greg said:

Nothing like celebrating the assault of an 82-year-old man by what was probably some Trump loving piece of shit who is part of the group that routinely makes threats and the lives of US Congress people. Good job Greg!

Thanks for letting all of us see just how much of a piece of shit you really are

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nothing like celebrating the assault of an 82-year-old man by what was probably some Trump loving piece of shit who is part of the group that routinely makes threats and the lives of US Congress people. Good job Greg!

Thanks for letting all of us see just how much of a piece of shit you really are

the very first reply found a way to make it about Trump.  TDS . Seek help. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RichJ said:

the very first reply found a way to make it about Trump.  TDS . Seek help. 

Why wouldn’t it? The people who call politicians and threaten to kill them are 100% Trump supporters. See, the thing you don’t understand is that back in 2016 you made about Trump. I’m just reacting to what you did six years ago.

And maybe try harder. It’s just too convenient to constantly throw out the TDS card every time somebody puts up with a piece of shit your favorite president is. Maybe try having a little substance to your argument, and lazywhile ignoring the fact that an 82-year-old man is sitting in the hospital because he was assaulted in his home.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The Pelosis (and those like them)are a LARGE part of the problem in this country! Their way of thinking and acting place you, I and the rest of the “normal folks” on a “pedestrian” scale compared the “ royalty” (part of the ruling class Oligarchs) that they are in their minds! They deserve what they get for sure!!!

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why wouldn’t it? The people who call politicians and threaten to kill them are 100% Trump supporters. 

your TDS is making you delusional.  Did you not see the riots attacks against governement officials whether it was the Seattle precinct or other city halls? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Show me where in my post I was celebrating. I just posted the link that is all. If you want to call anyone a POS I suggest looking in the mirror.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Why wouldn’t it? The people who call politicians and threaten to kill them are 100% Trump supporters. See, the thing you don’t understand is that back in 2016 you made about Trump. I’m just reacting to what you did six years ago.

And maybe try harder. It’s just too convenient to constantly throw out the TDS card every time somebody puts up with a piece of shit your favorite president is. Maybe try having a little substance to your argument, and lazywhile ignoring the fact that an 82-year-old man is sitting in the hospital because he was assaulted in his home.

I do remember when Republicans did this. And when Republicans attacked Steve Scalise.

Supreme Court Justices Threatened With Murder If Roe Overturned

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The real tragedy here according to conservatives is that there was property destruction.  They care more about the property destruction caused during the break in than an 82 year old being assaulted. 

where ? Show us.

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The real tragedy here according to conservatives is that there was property destruction.  They care more about the property destruction caused during the break in than an 82 year old being assaulted. 

Generalize much, Nazi??

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Something's not right.  The Pelosis have doubtless many enemies.  I bet it's not political.    

Of course the failed Leftist/ Communist/ Fascist Media will spin this to garner votes.  I would never use a tragedy such as this to b prove a  political point. 

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What do you mean? property damage is more important than democracy, right?

show us where conservatives stated the property destruction was more important than Pelosi getting hurt.

54 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I can show you a 75 year old man being assaulted in Buffalo

no need to. I see a lot of innocent people being attacked by F8eaks psychotic antifa. Two of them got blown away by a kid in Kenosha.