Panthers trade Christian McCaffrey to 49ers

drpepper

Another Panthers players has escaped the sinking ship. This one didn’t have to get kicked off the sideline first. Per multiple reports, Carolina has traded running back Christian McCaffrey to the 49ers, in exchange for draft picks. It’s a homecoming of sorts for McCaffrey, who played college football at Stanford. The move gives the 49ers [more]

View the full article

3 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Loved Singletary last week 

Only problem is he doesn’t have that second gear.

Ive lost count how many times he gets the ball on 2nd and 5…gets a nice hole…or bounces it to the outside….but gets only 4 yards. A better rb would get that first down.

now it’s 3rd and 1 and Josh Allen has to put his body on the line and do some crazy shit to get the first.

Remember that 4th and 1 on the last drive in the kc game? On our own 30? If Allen didn’t  get it…game over. Motor could not get that extra yard on 3rd and short…because he’s slow. 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Ive lost count how many times he gets the ball on 2nd and 5…gets a nice hole…or bounces it to the outside….but gets only 4 yards. A better rb would get that first down.

now it’s 3rd and 1 and Josh Allen has to put his body on the line and do some crazy shit to get the first.

Remember that 4th and 1 on the last drive in the kc game? On our own 30? If Allen didn’t  get it…game over. Motor could not get that extra yard on 3rd and short…because he’s slow. 

Niners always have injuries that derail their season. Maybe it's because they overly invest in these types of players. 2,3,4 round picks are important depth players not good when you trade that for a player who can't stay healthy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah…too many fans see the “stats” and think he’s good enough. He’s not. He’s painfully slow and it shows up in big moments. Think about this…his YPC is decent, but what would they be if he had an semblance of speed?

Im tired of this narrative in the fanbase that players are good just because they are on the team. Just like McKenzie…he is funny and has a catchy nickname so fans love him. Heaven forbid actually seeing he isn’t that good and is a huge downgrade from Cole Beasley. And anyone that doesn’t praise him gets blasted. Fuck that…I see where the upgrades could take place and both of these guys could be upgraded. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Excellent post Sean. Top notch as usual. May I say it is good to see the Range's top poster back. I am sure it was a tough few days digesting your Chiefs loss to the Range's Bills. We are all happy you have returned to share your vast knowledge of football. We look forward to your future posts.

About the claim that Motor doesnt have an extra gear or is slow, I found this tidbit online and wanted to share. 

After Buffalo’s defense forced a three-and-out for Miami’s offense, including two sacks… Singletary busted off a 46-yard rushing score. It came on the Bills’ first handoff of the game.

On that scamper, boy did Singletary hit an extra gear..

According to NFL Next Gen Stats, Singletary hit a top-speed of 20.29 MPH on that play.

Singletary’s speed was nearly the same as the scorcher the Bills had in Week 1. Returner Isaiah McKenzie hit a top-speed of 20.52 MPH on his 75-yard return to open that game.

The Bills certainly have a couple of speedsters on their offense. Some we might have even taken for granted in the past.

So it would seem that Motor actually is fast and that he does in fact have an extra gear. I will also be posting some Motor highlights below for you to review in-between binge watching Nick Wright videos. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Motor long speed TD run

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

14 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Excellent post Sean. Top notch as usual. May I say it is good to see the Range's top poster back. I am sure it was a tough few days digesting your Chiefs loss to the Range's Bills. We are all happy you have returned to share your vast knowledge of football. We look forward to your future posts.

About the claim that Motor doesnt have an extra gear or is slow, I found this tidbit online and wanted to share. 

So it would seem that Motor actually is fast and that he does in fact have an extra gear. I will also be posting some Motor highlights below for you to review in-between binge watching Nick Wright videos. 

Aren’t you the guys that bet against the bills earlier this year?

Motor long speed TD vs Broncos. This hurt me in fantasy as other guy had motor.

5 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Aren’t you the guys that bet against the bills earlier this year?

Yes, 3 times actually. Lost my Chiefs +3 bet though. Won the other 2 including my house bet of Ravens +4. 

45 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Motor long speed TD vs Broncos. This hurt me in fantasy as other guy had motor.

Devin Singletary RAS   his relative athletic score is terrible. 

Singletary lacks a second gear. Showing some highlights of him weaving through defenders (which he is good at) and defenders taking bad angles doesn't mean Singletary is fast or that he has a second gear.

Singletary is good at making people miss and he has some short area quickness. that's about it. He gets caught from behind a lot. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg