The conundrum: If Hipkat we’re to return as Mod wouldn’t he have to ban himself and his racist buddies? I am sure making multiple racist statements is far worse than a couple extra threads.

TonyasTaters

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

By not censoring bigoted speech, that makes this site implicitly pro bigotry. 

How is that a good thing?

Because it gives everybody a voice. Whether it’s educational or distasteful, and that’s why you would not make a good moderator. Because you’re biased and you would let your own viewpoints determine how you moderate other people. Even meathead had an opinion on people using antagonistic language and justifying the reason that they were using it.

you can draw a line at making bluntly racist statements. Which is what Lit tried to accuse me of, but that’s not what I did. I just used the N-word instead of saying the N-word when I said that anybody who acts like one in my opinion is one and most of the people that act that way ironically are black. That is a fact. That is the truth.

Now if somebody came out and made statements like all Black people are the N-word or are monkeys whore all Jews are whatever the hell people say Jews are, that’s a whole different thing

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

The comments speak for themselves. I have shared them with other concerned citizens. Apparently you can’t read as I have had my disagreements with Spike. Nice try though.

I’m not saying you haven’t, but you definitely haven’t had any call out and I’m getting you fired and all of Canada is going to be looking for you threads for that marshmallow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Who would have thought. A couple crazy’s @f8ta1ity54@ICRockets2who want to teach kids that it’s ok to cut off their cock and balls would bring @ThebowfIexbodyand @HipKattogether. Lmao

Any 2 People can find common ground

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

How what another person does with THEIR body could possibly impact another person is always a puzzle to me.

Are you pissed off at certain cloud formations as well?

Dumb Mother Fuckin' AngryTurd

No, what someone tells someone else’s child is what’s puzzling, you big dumb oaf. You clearly had your brain removed years ago, and I have no problem with it.

Now come back at me with your typical FUCK YOU AngryTurd. That doozy gets me every time.

Someone actually called this guy an alpha male lol. Someone who thinks it’s ok to mutilate children or tell other peoples kids it’s ok?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No, what someone tells someone else’s child is what’s puzzling, you big dumb oaf. You clearly had your brain removed years ago, and I have no problem with it.

Now come back at me with your typical FUCK YOU AngryTurd. That doozy gets me every time.

Someone actually called this guy an alpha male lol. Someone who thinks it’s ok to mutilate children or tell other peoples kids it’s ok?

Nobody mutilates children.  It is literally not a thing that happens.  If a trans person has sex reassignment surgery, it happens after they reach the age of medical consent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I have no issue with trans people. I do have a problem with anyone talking to a child without the consent of the parent. I don’t think that’s a lot to ask

How does this get enforced?  Do kids have to carry around bespoke dossiers of all the adults their parents have sanctioned them to have conversations with, and if an adult notices that child engaged in conversation they must interrupt said conversation to consult the dossier?  Is an adult who isn't in the dossier allowed to initiate the investigation?  

59 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

So as long as they don't have sex reassignment surgery, you're cool with trans people?

Why is it anyone elses' business if guys want to cosplay as girls, or girls as boys?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Great, so since adults are permitted to have SRS and kids are not, you have no issue with trans people!

Serious question.

What's your opinion of people who want to ape the opposite sex versus people who want to be the opposite sex?

I worked with Craig Russell back in the 70s and he was gay and made his living doing drag but I don't know if he actually wanted to be a woman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI124ylBxeM

Wow. Youtube won't allow the video from the movie I worked on with Craig to be embedded.

Curious.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

How does this get enforced?  Do kids have to carry around bespoke dossiers of all the adults their parents have sanctioned them to have conversations with, and if an adult notices that child engaged in conversation they must interrupt said conversation to consult the dossier?  Is an adult who isn't in the dossier allowed to initiate the investigation?  

Why do you need to talk to a 6 year old about your sex change? It’s pretty simple. I don’t care so don’t talk to my kid about it. Leave it to the parents lol. They definitely don’t  need to be taught in an elementary school.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Serious question.

What's your opinion of people who want to ape the opposite sex versus people who want to be the opposite sex?

I worked with Craig Russell back in the 70s and he was gay and made his living doing drag but I don't know if he actually wanted to be a woman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI124ylBxeM

Wow. Youtube won't allow the video from the movie I worked on with Craig to be embedded.

Curious.

I don't think there's anything even remotely wrong with drag, and I think that video is a good example of an outfit (though not necessarily a set) that would be perfectly appropriate for a family-friendly event. 

2 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I don't think there's anything even remotely wrong with drag, and I think that video is a good example of an outfit (though not necessarily a set) that would be perfectly appropriate for a family-friendly event. 

I don't know how many families would get a man doing Mae West anymore.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

27 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Why do you need to talk to a 6 year old about your sex change? It’s pretty simple. I don’t care so don’t talk to my kid about it. Leave it to the parents lol. They definitely don’t  need to be taught in an elementary school.

I'm not aware of any classroom discussion of sex reassignment surgery with 6 year olds.  What CAN happen, and is perfectly benign, is a conversation that says some people who are born boys feel more comfortable living as girls, some people who are born girls feel more comfortable living as boys, and some people don't feel like they're either girls OR boys and that all of these people should be treated with the same kindness and respect you want to be treated with.  I have yet to hear a compelling argument for what is objectionable about this position.

1 minute ago, ICRockets2 said:

I'm not aware of any classroom discussion of sex reassignment surgery with 6 year olds.  What CAN happen, and is perfectly benign, is a conversation that says some people who are born boys feel more comfortable living as girls, some people who are born girls feel more comfortable living as boys, and some people don't feel like they're either girls OR boys and that all of these people should be treated with the same kindness and respect you want to be treated with.  I have yet to hear a compelling argument for what is objectionable about this position.

The DeSantis “don’t say gay bill” is where this stems. How about you just tell young children to be nice to everyone and it leave it to the parents to decide what is “benign”. Why would the occasion arise to where you would need to talk to someone else’s child about sexuality, unless it’s in a school setting? I’m hoping you don’t walk up to kids on the street and tell them it’s ok to feel like a girl.

• Like 2

is there a moral difference between a straight man doing drag and a gay man doing drag and an actual trans woman?

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

The DeSantis “don’t say gay bill” is where this stems. How about you just tell young children to be nice to everyone and it leave it to the parents to decide what is “benign”. Why would the occasion arise to where you would need to talk to someone else’s child about sexuality, unless it’s in a school setting? I’m hoping you don’t walk up to kids on the street and tell them it’s ok to feel like a girl.

The occasion could arise if one year a kid is Brian and the next year they're Emily and someone in the class is confused by this.  Surely you can agree that a bill that prevents a teacher from addressing this with grace and welcoming is a bad bill, right?

7 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

is there a moral difference between a straight man doing drag and a gay man doing drag and an actual trans woman?

If there is, it's in their intentions.  Drag is traditionally a gay man's game, so there's a possibility that a straight man is doing it in a fashion intended specifically to mock gay people.  I'd object to that on moral grounds, but if a straight man just likes doing it without it being derogatory I think that's swell.

• Like 1