The conundrum: If Hipkat we’re to return as Mod wouldn’t he have to ban himself and his racist buddies? I am sure making multiple racist statements is far worse than a couple extra threads.

TonyasTaters

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'll be a mod. I'm fair and balanced, just like FOX news.

I wouldn’t mind you being a mod.👍

but it would be nice if there was more than one. But that’s where things get dicey.

nobody comes to consensus here. Would the mods, when they needed to agree on something?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

but it would be nice if there was more than one. But that’s where things get dicey.

nobody comes to consensus here. Would the mods, when they needed to agree on something?

Ok ok I see where this is going. You are trying to entice me to be a mod. I guess I will do it…

• Laugh 1

11 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Racists fetishize black girls all the time, this isn't the strong argument you think it is.  

Yeah, well I'm overly picky about who I get involved with. I've spent more time single than attached because of it, but anyone I've dated has been worth it - except my kids' mother. The one moment of weakness I had. I was never "fetishizing" anything

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

Personally, I don’t think you are.

which is why I was surprised and disappointed you’d lower yourself to the monkey shit.

it’s beneath all of you, no matter how much you don’t like someone, and would like to hurt them.

The monkey pics are only to get Spike riled up and it works

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Woody said:

If HipKat returned as a mod the first thing he'd do is send all of your threads to SPAM. :niterider:

Exactly!!!

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

It's not hard. It's a no censorship forum. But that doesn't mean people can spam, dox, call out users, etc the way it's gotten out of hand.  But it's not just that. I did a LOT of cleaning up threads, spelling corrections, reducing Spikes 72 pt fonts, making oversized pics smaller, etc. 

THAT is part of what an admin does. I've run many other forums

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

By not censoring bigoted speech, that makes this site implicitly pro bigotry. 

How is that a good thing?

It’s not, SpunkedAIDS should be censored for good on the Range, and removed! For his continued RACIST attacks against Asian humans/Americans, it’s disgusting. But why would you expect anything less than vile vulgarity from a mental case that keeps posting pictures of their bowel movements. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 8:47 AM, HipKat said:

I’m just curious about how I could be a racist when I’ve dated several black girls in my life.

In spunks situation , mail order brides fom the islands was the only way he could get someone to get 10 feet away from him . 

However, notice she's not around even when he had a party? She's out there partying with real men. Most likely an Asian. Lol. 

• Laugh 1

On 10/20/2022 at 9:51 AM, TonyasTaters said:

I have called them out. It’s all in writing. Nice try. Your wanna be tough guy threats won’t work btw.

Nah, I haven’t seen any call out threads from you for Spiked, and he is the most consistent and he doesn’t even deny it. Racist and homophobe. He calls people faggot all the time and I hate that friggen word. Meathead used call people out for saying it all the time. In writing? “Hey Spiked could you not use those words?” Get a grip!!

by the way I haven’t seen @f8ta1ity54call out spiked for his verbiage either.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Nah, I haven’t seen any call out threads from you for Spiked, and he is the most consistent and he doesn’t even deny it. Racist and homophobe. He calls people faggot all the time and I hate that friggen word. Meathead used call people out for saying it all the time. In writing? “Hey Spiked could you not use those words?” Get a grip!!

by the way I haven’t seen @f8ta1ity54call out spiked for his verbiage either.

Almost everything that person posts on here is in some way/shape/form derogatory, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, JUST PLAIN NASTY! Yet he/TT are falsely labeling others as such, it’s actually amusing knowing the fact that most of the range roam era here know he’s the greatest/worst offender of it all!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you think Spiked should be banned? He’s one of the worst I’ve seen here. And I don’t recall you ever calling him out on it. Weird 

The comments speak for themselves. I have shared them with other concerned citizens. Apparently you can’t read as I have had my disagreements with Spike. Nice try though.

• Laugh 1