The conundrum: If Hipkat we’re to return as Mod wouldn’t he have to ban himself and his racist buddies? I am sure making multiple racist statements is far worse than a couple extra threads.

TonyasTaters

I’m just curious about how I could be a racist when I’ve dated several black girls in my life.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Just now, HipKat said:

I’m just curious about how I could be a racist when I’ve dated several black girls in my life.

Yup, my girl is half Asian. So, I KNOW SpunkedAIDS is a POS RACIST HUMAN, but unfortunately I can only account for myself and treating every human the same until they show me otherwise. I can’t account for a bigoted POS and his bigoted wifes actions, their lack of character and integrity is probably a large part of their hateful ways!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

I’m curious about something Taint! If you’re such a racism warrior, why haven’t you/ and continue to call out Spikedlemons for his MANY blatantly racist, hateful and downright vile comments on here about Asian humans? Specifically his ongoing racist, misogynistic, vile comments/threats/wishes of death to Mrs. Pegula...👎

Your spiel is as transparent as you are a fake, a fraud, a range rodent.  So instead of being a lying POS, why don’t you just come clean (since we know you’re a dirty, racist, garbage human) about which you are, SpunkedAIDS or the wife!!!

I have called them out. It’s all in writing. Nice try. Your wanna be tough guy threats won’t work btw.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

But Charles and Eric were friends

They were at the end so maybe that will come true for VWR and Spiked. Wouldn't that ne something?

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Personally, I don’t think you are.

which is why I was surprised and disappointed you’d lower yourself to the monkey shit.

it’s beneath all of you, no matter how much you don’t like someone, and would like to hurt them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Just a little view into SpunkedAIDS racist little mind!

May 29 “Kimchi Pegula = Unqualified Gold Digging Greedy Whore”

seems like he’s a blatant racist and misogynistic POS! How does that feel TT? To be married to a guy that hates you!?

Lmao Spike and I have no connection. You fucking racist.