Jordan Phillips questionable for Bills this Sunday

drpepper

The Bills had a lot of players on their injury report this week, but only two of them received designations for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs. Defensive tackle Jordan Phillips is listed as questionable to play due to a hamstring injury. Phillips missed two games before returning to play 21 snaps against the Steelers last [more]

View the full article

59 minutes ago, drpepper said:

The Bills had a lot of players on their injury report this week, but only two of them received designations for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs. Defensive tackle Jordan Phillips is listed as questionable to play due to a hamstring injury. Phillips missed two games before returning to play 21 snaps against the Steelers last [more]

View the full article

awesome so Benford healed his broken hand enough he is ready to go? 

I was expecting him to be out longer after surgery. I know they play through pain depending on the affected part. But dam.

• Like 2

cba fan

I didn't understand why they played him last week. Seemed like we could've let him rest another game. But who knows

The good news is the rest of the gang seems to be recovering. Unless something catastrophic happens on Sunday we should be very healthy after the bye week. Tre included

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

TRE included.  A well rested Bills team and a softer schedule should get us home field advantage.  The Chiefs have the 49ers next then have the Chargers twice, Broncos twice.. Russell Wilson is only going to get better .. The Rams & a rising Jaguars team

1 hour ago, wilson said:

TRE included.  A well rested Bills team and a softer schedule should get us home field advantage.  The Chiefs have the 49ers next then have the Chargers twice, Broncos twice.. Russell Wilson is only going to get better .. The Rams & a rising Jaguars team

Don't know about your cousin man. He looks terrible. 

But they do have a tougher schedule down the road. 

• Laugh 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, wilson said:

I didn’t know the Chiefs play the Chargers three times this regular season.  

18 hours ago, Victor7 said:

I didn't understand why they played him last week. Seemed like we could've let him rest another game. But who knows

The good news is the rest of the gang seems to be recovering. Unless something catastrophic happens on Sunday we should be very healthy after the bye week. Tre included

Maybe he needed important stuff like getting a thousand yards just before the chiefs game.

21 hours ago, cba fan said:

awesome so Benford healed his broken hand enough he is ready to go? 

I was expecting him to be out longer after surgery. I know they play through pain depending on the affected part. But dam.

Read somewhere he would be playing with a club on his hand….not sure if that’s ideal. But what do I know? I would think having two hands would be kinda important to intercept the ball and tackle dudes….

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

59 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Read somewhere he would be playing with a club on his hand….not sure if that’s ideal. But what do I know? I would think having two hands would be kinda important to intercept the ball and tackle dudes….

I remember Gilmore playing with a club on his hand and it was an absolute disaster. 

• Like 2

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.