Jump to content

He’s B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

HAT TRICK!!!

Another beauty this morning to go 3 in a row although...

 

 

Ill bet your "wife" just swells with pride at the office when she lets the other girls know that her Elvis posts pictures of shit and stupid You Tube videos all day long on a website. What a fucking loser you are Elvis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Ill bet your "wife" just swells with pride at the office when she lets the other girls know that her Elvis posts pictures of shit and stupid You Tube videos all day long on a website. What a fucking loser you are Elvis.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quad landed yesterday.

A 5th my be tough since I woke up to a large poop a couple of hours ago so I doubt I have enough in the cannon for a BIG shit this morning.

Please send thoughts & prayers as I give it my best shit.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2022 at 3:47 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

Quad landed yesterday.

A 5th my be tough since I woke up to a large poop a couple of hours ago so I doubt I have enough in the cannon for a BIG shit this morning.

Please send thoughts & prayers as I give it my best shit.

Thoughts and prayers for your turds, for having to live inside you until, mercifully, you let them escape the TEMPLE OF DOOM, which is you body….

C73FE247-E14F-4676-A15D-84F08E04A953.thumb.jpeg.9c6975a6bcbfa7cc6a4e784dd306d1fe.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Without naming names, it's both funny and instructive to see how stupid and humorless some people are around here.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Without naming names, it's both funny and instructive to see how stupid and humorless some people are around here.

I never answered the bell today buddy to call you.

I am struggling with this right leg as I attempt to get the property ready for Winter.

The 8+ hours on Saturday and the 5+ hours yesterday rendered me in bed until Noon.

Did you get out and vote?

  • Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/24/2022 at 8:10 PM, SpikedLemonade said:

I never answered the bell today buddy to call you.

I am struggling with this right leg as I attempt to get the property ready for Winter.

The 8+ hours on Saturday and the 5+ hours yesterday rendered me in bed until Noon.

Did you get out and vote?

Being a fat slob has it's drawbacks 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Don't forget to pick up your "wife" from work.

GIF by MOODMAN

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...