Is Our Defense Better Than Tampa’s?

seandelevan

33 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

It better be…..if not then what the fuck are we doing? 

F2AD34EE-2794-4FE1-966D-D21DB11A85BE.jpeg

Excellent post Sean. Another best in class effort here. This is why you are the Ranges top poster. I am glad you finally understand we need to get better on defense and score enough. RANGERS REJOICE!!  SEAN HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

14 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Excellent post Sean. Another best in class effort here. This is why you are the Ranges top poster. I am glad you finally understand we need to get better on defense and score enough. RANGERS REJOICE!!  SEAN HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!

Sean is the classic Fascist/ Communist/ Leftist - nitpicking one thing in a vacuum.  Then comparing that to the ideal of his 'vision'.

This team is well constructed; it is not perfectly constructed.  Such is impossible 

If the professionals in charge of the Bills were to utilize his suggestions this team would suck.

America got Seandelevan's preferred choice for President; how is that working out for everybody? 

I think we are but it doesn't really matter until they actually prove it out there when it matter most. 

Last year our numbers were elite only to watch them fold like a cheap lawn chair in the post season allowing Mahomes and Co to do exactly what we all knew they were going to do. So throw out all the accolades and stats. Until these morons prove they can stop KC in the post season its all useless. Scratch that. Not stop them. Just slow them down a bit. That's all we needed last year. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

Sean is the classic Fascist/ Communist/ Leftist - nitpicking one thing in a vacuum.  Then comparing that to the ideal of his 'vision'.

This team is well constructed; it is not perfectly constructed.  Such is impossible 

If the professionals in charge of the Bills were to utilize his suggestions this team would suck.

America got Seandelevan's preferred choice for President; how is that working out for everybody? 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Laugh 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 hours ago, pkschul said:

Is the Colts defense better than the Bills?

Nope. But just like the Bills I think Chiefs play down to their competition. You better believe Mahomes and the Chief offense looks at that Bills defense and drools thinking about how they’ll expose us…again…just like they did to Tampa. 

I wouldn't buy into that "best defense in the league" BS.  Look at who the Bucs played prior to the Chiefs game.  They played the Cowboys, Saints, and Packers.  They all played like shit.  I think the Bills will fare a lot better against the Chiefs.  :niterider:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Nope. But just like the Bills I think Chiefs play down to their competition. You better believe Mahomes and the Chief offense looks at that Bills defense and drools thinking about how they’ll expose us…again…just like they did to Tampa. 

I’ll put it this way…if the queefs expose our d yet again, then McD better resist all urges to keep bolstering that unit. We have literally thrown everything on that side of the ball to the point where we have no running game, no speed on offense, and an average oline. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

I’ll put it this way…if the queefs expose our d yet again, then McD better resist all urges to keep bolstering that unit. We have literally thrown everything on that side of the ball to the point where we have no running game, no speed on offense, and an average oline. 

Ttop feeding the trrolls. I'd wager money against the narrative that he IOL(if it turns out it is indeed the case) will not be a priority in the offseason, if not sooner.  I don't think OBD is worthy of the continual projection of retardation some on here keep on with.  They didn't become the consensus Super Bowl favorites by being the idiots some of youtry your best to make them out to be, and even if they should slip down the list due to injury, it does not bolster your vain attempts.  That is addressed to anyone repeatedly mocking the roster with your Monday Morninf'esque quarterbacking, yearning to find any weakness to place blame on.

I imagine some of you are pissed Tre White is now eligible to practice.  Heck, you might better be excited, because if it seems he might benefit from some more time to heal(or if somehow the possibility of the brought him back too soon narrative arises) you may find some new material to whine/rage about, in a clearly vain attempt to posit yourself as superior to Beane or whomever your rage is aimed at.

Sadly, their are indeed ways one could do so on ethical and/or even roster grounds(as @daryls61, myself, and others have repeatedly pointed out), that the ragers choose to ignore and focused on a very old, tired, and false narrative. 

Money talks(and your BS walks!!), and while i am aware Vegas odds have a lot to do with perception, it's still worth noting that the Bills are still clearly Super Bowl favorites at the moment, regardless of whatever the spread will be for the KC matchup.  On average, the odds currently look to be about:  Buffalo +400(note, they opened at +700, meaning they are now seen as approaching twice as likely to win it!), KC +700(they opened at +900, so even with their improvement Buffalo is still seen as having improved more!!), PHI +750, GB +1000, TB +11100, and BAL(the team they just beat on the road despite the injuries) +1500.   (to the ad hominem apologist/subversive whose name seems to dispel global warming, your consistent personal attacks can't spar with logic).

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

+400.  I am interested what former favorites had for odds on average at this point in the season.   To those folks whom always have numbers and facts to spew out, are you willing to contribute now?  While i am not going to imitate Robin Williams character's (laughable) claim to Matt Damon's character in "Good Will Hunting" of "I will end you", I do feel a unit of measure less arbitrary than your current estrogen levels would be helpful. 

Non-football-related footnote/admonishment that most other than those involved might wish to skip(but was related to the last sentence[which was inspired by those miscreants more so than unimportant sports talk], and i wish to get out of the way to hopefully help the board avoid some nonsense it's endured in the past)

(And that goes for anything the 2 "members" whom recently saw fit to take out a campaign of ad homimen attacks on me regarding "real" life issues have to say, especially after I went out of my way to make peace with even my harshest past critics on real life issues.  If those 2 mofos don't stop with their cheap shot war on society tactics, some here will want to exhume @Meatheadwith the need for moderation from the results of these ongoing personal attacks.  @Adminhad a reign of peace and common sense that the prophet @daryls61(PBUH) kept hopefully mentioning the return of, and with daryls' hotness at the moment, the 2 members bent on nothing but subversion and ad hominem attacks (which one bragged "personal attacks are not ad hominem attacks", as his only defense for not having offered anything but) may soon face the justice of @admin. 

Youi have been given a "Fair Warning", like the album title of the first Van Halen work that did not feel like a party, and was described by some as being a "dark, dirty, and nasty piece of work".  The Range does not need more of that.  https://www.allmusic.com/album/fair-warning-mw0000192278    I ask that these 2 subversives stop their personal attacks so that do not need to go J*sus/Andr*w Jackson on them and say, “You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out.”   It's clear the father they serve, and I doubt they want to see my focus turned nearly 100% to them, so I suggest they LMTFA.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Ttop feeding the trrolls. I'd wager money against the narrative that he IOL(if it turns out it is indeed the case) will not be a priority in the offseason, if not sooner.  I don't think OBD is worthy of the continual projection of retardation some on here keep on with.  They didn't become the consensus Super Bowl favorites by being the idiots some of youtry your best to make them out to be, and even if they should slip down the list due to injury, it does not bolster your vain attempts.  That is addressed to anyone repeatedly mocking the roster with your Monday Morninf'esque quarterbacking, yearning to find any weakness to place blame on.

I imagine some of you are pissed Tre White is now eligible to practice.  Heck, you might better be excited, because if it seems he might benefit from some more time to heal(or if somehow the possibility of the brought him back too soon narrative arises) you may find some new material to whine/rage about, in a clearly vain attempt to posit yourself as superior to Beane or whomever your rage is aimed at.

Sadly, their are indeed ways one could do so on ethical and/or even roster grounds(as @daryls61, myself, and others have repeatedly pointed out), that the ragers choose to ignore and focused on a very old, tired, and false narrative. 

Money talks(and your BS walks!!), and while i am aware Vegas odds have a lot to do with perception, it's still worth noting that the Bills are still clearly Super Bowl favorites at the moment, regardless of whatever the spread will be for the KC matchup.  On average, the odds currently look to be about:  Buffalo +400(note, they opened at +700, meaning they are now seen as approaching twice as likely to win it!), KC +700(they opened at +900, so even with their improvement Buffalo is still seen as having improved more!!), PHI +750, GB +1000, TB +11100, and BAL(the team they just beat on the road despite the injuries) +1500.   (to the ad hominem apologist/subversive whose name seems to dispel global warming, your consistent personal attacks can't spar with logic).

After 4 games in a long season...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, seandelevan said:

You better believe the Bills will be hyped for this game as well. Poyer has been a monster this season... so has Milano.  It's going to be a battle for sure. Chiefs secondary is suspect as well so if it's a shootout who says we can't keep up?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JMech said:

After 4 games in a long season...

I completely agree, my man.  My simple point is that these takes are based on perception, and I'm offering a less arbitrary measure of perception from folks willing to put their money where their mouth is at this point in the process as opposed to posters taking out frustrations (like I was likely also doing) or occasional announcers on CBS or bloggers who have no skin in the game.  Heck, the realization may have somewhat aided folks like Spiked to shift gears and start posting positive threads?

Truth is, I have no idea how the season will turn out, but their seems to be a worldwide consensus that the Bills have assembled one hell of a football team, that in spite of all of the circumstances working against it is still seen as a sizeable SB favorite at this point in the season. They were also praised for the amount of home grown players on team, which also measures the coaching, and may have even led the NFL in such IIRC?

I do wish I had used kinder words, but sometimes a guy like me(depending on my mood) lose patience seeing what appears to be a false narrative aagainst folks repeated, which gets reinforced by the repetition, which sometimes apparently will not end(or even take a break), unless someone does what they can to help it stop.  I'll try to be more mindful of my words, and suppose I could also keep an eye out for anyone spreading overly positive false narratives if such a person exists. lol

I suppose I could add that it might be nice if some author does a review of OL Coach Kromer's performance so far, as he was seen as an important addition to the roster.  I suppose f it will make folks feel better, I can joke that I hope he hasn't put the smack down on any bratty kids on the beach over lawn chairs lately? :)  Kromer!!  :beer:

19 hours ago, StraightJ said:

You’re making too much sense and speaking too logically for these guys. They can’t handle it.

It’s just going to be more talk about how we suck.

I understand the negativity when we actually did suck. But now we’re good, REALLY good, and these guys are still at it. I’ll admit I’m not the biggest McD fan in the world, and he aggravates the shit out of me at times, but other than him, we don’t have any substantial player weaknesses. If we don’t win the Super Bowl, my bet is that McD will be at fault. But I think we win it anyway, despite McD. And I haven’t said this since the 90’s. Even last year I didn’t think we were ready, and I was probably wrong. We actually should have won it last year.

It’s amazing how these guys still find shit to criticize.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JS12 said:

You’re making too much sense and speaking too logically for these guys. They can’t handle it.

It’s just going to be more talk about how we suck.

I understand the negativity when we actually did suck. But now we’re good, REALLY good, and these guys are still at it. I’ll admit I’m not the biggest McD fan in the world, and he aggravates the shit out of me at times, but other than him, we don’t have any substantial player weaknesses. If we don’t win the Super Bowl, my bet is that McD will be at fault. But I think we win it anyway, despite McD. And I haven’t said this since the 90’s. Even last year I didn’t think we were ready, and I was probably wrong. We actually should have won it last year.

It’s amazing how these guys still find shit to criticize.

This is a flawed team. I’ve been saying what the these fucktards been saying months before they said it…

On 10/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, seandelevan said:

A few things

1. Nick Wright is a chiefs fan, that's fine but you need to know that.
2. The Chiefs were pretty much spotted a 7 point lead as the Bucs fumbled the opening kick off.  You give the Chiefs the ball inside your 20 and you have just gifted the Chiefs a touchdown.  Take away that turnover and the Bucs offense gets moving earlier that's a very different game

4 hours ago, JS12 said:

These guys are idiots Sean.

I agree. I think it’s hypocritical they don’t bring up Lamar for doing everything too. 

But they do bring up the point I’ve been harping since 13 seconds….Mahomes just checks downs to weapons who do everything for him. Allen checks down….drops, fumbles, and 2 YAC. 

On 10/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, seandelevan said:

To answer your question there is only one defense better than Buffalos this year and it's the Niners. Nobody should score over 15 points when this defense is healthy not even the chiefs. Pressure up the middle has been missing the past two weeks.   

49 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I agree. I think it’s hypocritical they don’t bring up Lamar for doing everything too. 

But they do bring up the point I’ve been harping since 13 seconds….Mahomes just checks downs to weapons who do everything for him. Allen checks down….drops, fumbles, and 2 YAC. 

Allen doesn't just check down because he can make the Big play anytime he's feeling it. Thus he sometimes holds the ball longer and plays outside the play design. Mahomey does the same thing. You are thinking of Brady here