Nice Job D Line

seandelevan

Time to unload………

How many sacks did we have? 2? 1 of them on fucking Teddy Bridgewater. I thought Tua had more than plenty of time. Pretty fucking damning that Tua only had to make two throws today. To Waddle wide open. But had plenty of time to make the throw. 

Didn’t hear shit from Von, Boogie, Epensea. Of course Oliver is hurt. What a fucking joke. How I would have loved to use one of those picks on a dude with blazing speed or a stud olinemen. 

While the D line has an embarrassment of riches Allen is running for his life throwing to fullbacks. How? Why? Just like the Chief playoff game Knox and Diggs are no shows….Davis hobbled…that leaves fullbacks and Zack Moss. 

Meanwhile let’s take a look at the multi first rounder d line for the dolphins that gave the bills fits….

ummmmm. Oh one. Christian Wilkins. End of fucking list. Ok what about LB? Two. One of them old man Melvin Ingram…who was not drafted by the Dolphins. 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I will add to this.....I dont agree with some of your takes but i agree......Miami even had some notable injuries on their line as well......WTF....should of feasted today..almost did though when Milano almost completely took out Tua...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jpp said:

I will add to this.....I dont agree with some of your takes but i agree......Miami even had some notable injuries on their line as well......WTF....should of feasted today..almost did though when Milano almost completely took out Tua...

Thank you! Never would have guessed Miami was down multiple olinemen. 

With what Josh Allen is capable of, 21 points should be enough to get you a w. The front 7 did its job. Hell Lincoln Prep's JV was Manning the defensive babackfield.  I have no complaints about the defense.  The lack of depth on the OL and the lack of a non Josh Run game once again reared its ugly head. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

With what Josh Allen is capable of, 21 points should be enough to get you a w. The front 7 did its job. Hell Lincoln Prep's JV was Manning the defensive babackfield.  I have no complaints about the defense.  The lack of depth on the OL and the lack of a non Josh Run game once again reared its ugly head. 

21 points on 39 plays. That’s hilarious. Tua only made two plays today. He was relatively untouched. And this was against multiple backups on the oline. 

With the money and draft picks spent on the D line you would expect dominance. 

6 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yes. Me too. The reason for the lack of depth and run game is because it’s been sacrificed for the defensive line. THIA IS WHAT IVE BEEN BITCHING ABOUT FOR YEARS. THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!!!!!

God Help Me Lord Have Mercy GIF by Digital Pratik

55 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Allen makes that throw then we would have to stop tua. I think tua would have done just has well against our started. Quick release hits receivers very well. Came back won today.

Agreed. Just wish when Allen does that it’s not to fullbacks and slow ass running backs.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

21 points on 39 plays. That’s hilarious. Tua only made two plays today. He was relatively untouched. And this was against multiple backups on the oline. 

This D should be rearing back its head and just going for it, but they rarely ever do that. On that 3rd and 22, I said rush 5, or 6, do not give Tua any time to find someone 22 yards downfield. Of course they rushed 3, did not hit anybody off the line, allowing Waddle to run down the middle of the field untouched. For all the studs they've drafted on this defensive line, you'd think the defensive coordinator would be calling plays allowing them to do the very thing they are supposed to be good at.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Time to unload………

How many sacks did we have? 2? 1 of them on fucking Teddy Bridgewater. I thought Tua had more than plenty of time. Pretty fucking damning that Tua only had to make two throws today. To Waddle wide open. But had plenty of time to make the throw. 

Didn’t hear shit from Von, Boogie, Epensea. Of course Oliver is hurt. What a fucking joke. How I would have loved to use one of those picks on a dude with blazing speed or a stud olinemen. 

While the D line has an embarrassment of riches Allen is running for his life throwing to fullbacks. How? Why? Just like the Chief playoff game Knox and Diggs are no shows….Davis hobbled…that leaves fullbacks and Zack Moss. 

Meanwhile let’s take a look at the multi first rounder d line for the dolphins that gave the bills fits….

ummmmm. Oh one. Christian Wilkins. End of fucking list. Ok what about LB? Two. One of them old man Melvin Ingram…who was not drafted by the Dolphins. 

How many snaps was Von in the game? Are the coaches pacing him? saving him for later in the season? I think I only heard his name called a few times...

9 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

How many snaps was Von in the game? Are the coaches pacing him? saving him for later in the season? I think I only heard his name called a few times...

Only D lineman’s name I heard was Rousseau. 

Against scrubs….

23 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Time to unload………

Good grief have you even looked at the stat sheet beyond just the sacks.  By all accounts we should of won that game 9 out of 10 times.  You wanna know what truly cost the Bills the game....home field advantage.  Miami's bench is in the shade, Buffalo was baking in the sun all day long.  Sorry to break it to you but you cannot prepare anymore than loading up on fluids a few days before.  When you are used to playing in 70's and 80's and instead are now playing in close to 100 degree temps you are going to cramp up, the heat is going to wilt you.  

Bills had 2nd and 3rd String secondary, a 3rd string DT, backup center, backup RG and backup RT in.  

Offense just could not finish.  Allen missed a wide open Mckenzie in the endzone, kicker missed an easy field goal.  Could not punch it in on the goal line.  It was just a game that Bills could not overcome failed opportunities.

The fact the Bills should of won that game missing the number of players they are missing is a tribute to the depth of the team.  Hence why Beane is the best GM in the league.   As for Sean drafting Offense all the time....sorry disagree with you on that.  In the NFL today you need a decent O line.  Bills have all the critical pieces on offense already:  Franchise QB, Franchise WR, Good Quality  LT, Good Center, Good TE, Good depth at WR2, Good Slot WR.  Decent RB1, just drafted a pass catching RB as well.  

Problem with Sean's concept is as follows:  Defense is only as good as its weakest link.  If you have a crappy secondary, you are going to get burned in the passing game.  If you do not have D linemen that can hold the line and clog up running lanes you get killed by the run.  Defense needs 11 really good players, where the Offense you can have a few good linemen and a few decent linemen and get the job done if your QB is great.  When your offense has over 500 yards, has possession of the football for 41 minutes...the problem is not the offensive talent but rather poor execution.  Unfortunately, just as snow, cold and wind effect a football team...so does extreme heat.  Buffalo's side of the field was in full sun for the entire game, where Miami's sideline is covered in shade.   A healthy Bills team would probably of won that game easy, heat or no heat.  Banged up team just didn't have enough to get over the hump...almost but not quite

• Like 2

On 9/25/2022 at 6:02 PM, seandelevan said:

The D line? Are you serious? One sack on Tua and giving up a 3rd and 22 is a fucking disaster.

That one is 100% on the coaches. They rushed 3. Three, tres, 

They decided it was better to rely on the backups, practice squad and rookie back end players. 

I get your rift with the DLine. I don't always agree. But that one play is not on them. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

23 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Agreed. Just wish when Allen does that it’s not to fullbacks and slow ass running backs.

LOL - Liberal Shithead Sean thinks our RB and Fb are slow. Doesnt watch game or understand football. Very embarrassing for him. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

On 9/25/2022 at 7:04 PM, seandelevan said:

LOL - Liberal Shithead Sean doesnt realize Tua was not effective due to pressure. Doesnt understand how todays NFL works. Wants 1970's football with strong running game.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.