Morse

f8ta1ity54

9 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

Morse is always hurt, and I'm not blaming him, because he's older, but that is a position of need.

Interior offensive line needs to be our first round pick this year. No more mod to late rounders at such a critical position. Fuck the defense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Interior offensive line needs to be our first round pick this year. No more mod to late rounders at such a critical position. Fuck the defense. 

I agree try to pick up some defenders on free agency etc but yeah start drafting on offence.....OL yes.....would love to have a stud WR from the draft.....

Just now, jpp said:

I agree try to pick up some defenders on free agency etc but yeah start drafting on offence.....OL yes.....would love to have a stud WR from the draft.....

100% agree. It’s time to reverse the strategy. Quit piecing together short deals on the offense and loading up on studs on defense in the draft. Time to get some studs on rookie deals on offense and fill holes on d with vets. 

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

100% agree. It’s time to reverse the strategy. Quit piecing together short deals on the offense and loading up on studs on defense in the draft. Time to get some studs on rookie deals on offense and fill holes on d with vets. 

Yes agreed...some times i dont agree with sean but he's spot on this one....RB again in 3rd/4th rounds.....fix the Moss error please

3 hours ago, jpp said:

He has had that concussion history + getting abit long in the tooth as earlier mentioned.....

Hasn't been an issue here. He's only 30. He's got another 3-4 years. Centers can play a long time if they stay healthy. We'll see. He was missed today, that's for sure.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

49 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I thought Morse was gonna be a go. He’s JA17s guy, they definitely work together well. 

In response to you and Sean, THE key players in football offense are

1. QB
2. C
3. WR
4. TE

Yes, when you are at Josh Allen's level you can get a schmuck off the street with decent hands and any quickness at all and you can be good at WR but you need a Center to run that OL.  Its no accident that Kelly retired a week after Hull.  Allen has the same relationship with Morse.

28 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

In response to you and Sean, THE key players in football offense are

1. QB
2. C
3. WR
4. TE

Yes, when you are at Josh Allen's level you can get a schmuck off the street with decent hands and any quickness at all and you can be good at WR but you need a Center to run that OL.  Its no accident that Kelly retired a week after Hull.  Allen has the same relationship with Morse.

I understand. I was a huge proponent of extending Morse, many were not. They got him to aid in JAs progression, and he’s done that nicely. Not the strongest center, but rarely does he have miscues like the multiple ones today!