Post Mortem

Herodotus

Let me make this perfectly clear, the Dolphins did not win this game, the Bills beat themselves.

Before we continue, I am not mad at the defense, all things considered the Defense did what they had to do to get the ball into Josh's hands in the final -possible game winning moments of the game, and they did that missing about half their starters and a great many seconds

This game came down to turnovers.  Yeah, I love beating the Rams and Titans, but turnovers and sloppy play abounded in both those games and go figure we went to Miami and played fucking sloppy.  

We blew opportunities. Two long drives in the second half and we emerge with three points? That's a choke job.

The refs? Yeah, the officiating was onesided, but you know what we played sloppy.  When the refs don't want you to win and you play slopp you are going to have a bad day

Lots of lessons were offered from today.  We learn the right lessons and get back to a semblence of health then we should be okay

• Like 1

The fins barely escaped with a 2pt win against a team that had their entire secondary and almost half the starting defense out on injury

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”