Spikes wife continues to create mults.

Very Wide Right

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

Just ignore anything TonyaTater and don't respond' EASY! She will eventually change the name, but the same stupid tired pull string doll narrative will give her away.

Twat gives new meaning to a "Chatty Kathy" doll.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Just keep placing all of the bitches mults on ignore and refuse to reply to her posts, that should do the trick! We need everyone to buy into this plan to deliver her maximum stress and future silence. HELLO LIT............

YET ANOTHER LIE.

My wife does not give a shit about The Range and what I have told her about it with respect to comments made here about her guarantees that you will never have the courage to meet her face-to-face.

The again, a coward like you is afraid of any woman regardless of colour.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Twat will just continue to make new mults every fuckin day.

She has nothing better to do as she has no life whatsoever being married to Fat Albert.

I would love to meet you LittleBalls.

Why not get in the car with PhillyFairy and come up to pay me a visit?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's hilarious watching how desperate this person is for attention 

If this doesn't expose them as a lonely, basement dweller...or maybe even the wife SpunkedLemonPiss (far worse fate), then your high AF

Starve this person. It's clearly driving them mad

How is that thick limbed White farm animal of yours these days?

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

YET ANOTHER LIE.

My wife does not give a shit about The Range and what I have told her about it with respect to comments made here about her guarantees that you will never have the courage to meet her face-to-face.

Most people are afraid of beasts that are locked up in cages. I'm willing to brave it, though

Just make sure you clean up the habitat before I get there...you sloppy fucking fat slob.

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Most people are afraid of beasts that are locked up in cages. I'm willing to brave it, though

Just make sure you clean up the habitat before I get there...you sloppy fucking fat slob.

If I were you, I wouldn't go anywhere near his farm.

The smell alone will kill you. 

41 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Talking about your bull of a wife again are you?

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

YET ANOTHER LIE.

You're a typical liberal, you accuse everybody else of doing exactly what YOU are doing. Exact same MO, creating mults and misspelling words. You lie constantly here, and this is just another example of it. You and your wife have been exposed. Lit called you out and you STILL are doing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Hey outweighs me by 900 fat lbs. 

235 Ibs

Maybe this physically disabled 60 year old outweighs you by 35 lbs.

Good point.

Well done.

I bet you my IQ is at least 35 points higher than yours.

How insensitive of me.

Just now, SpikedLemonade said:

235 Ibs

Maybe this physically disabled 60 year old outweighs you by 35 lbs.

Good point.

Well done.

I bet you my IQ is at least 35 points higher than yours.

How insensitive of me.

What IQ numbnuts? 

You’re one of the dumbest fucks on here. FACT

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Please list your education.

I have already done so LITTLE COCKSUCKER.

Why the fuck do you care about my education? 

Why do we give a fuck about your education?

Just because a sack of shit like you DEMANDS that I post my education doesn't make me squirm to your demands, Humpty.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Why the fuck do you care about my education? 

Why do we give a fuck about your education?

Just because a sack of shit like you DEMANDS that I post my education doesn't make me squirm to your demands, Humpty.

Spike has no education, everything he owns is due to dead people leaving him money and a lawsuit he won after a car accident. He doesn't have the skill or brains to make money the honest way. Hell, even his wife has to work every day to support his useless ass. You can tell a woman has no options when she tolerates that!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Spike has no education, everything he owns is due to dead people leaving him money and a lawsuit he won after a car accident. He doesn't have the skill or brains to make money the honest way. Hell, even his wife has to work every day to support his useless ass. You can tell a woman has no options when she tolerates that!

Lemonaids will just say you are lying.

But he's a dumb fuck anyways that nobody listens to.

• Like 1