Bubble of enthusiasm has burst.

mixum

With all these injuries and Hyde being out for the season or maybe career (that’s what is quietly being reported) I can’t see Bills winning any of the next few. At best they will be 3-3 after KC. If you look at Miami schedule…. They prob aren’t losing more than 5. At worst. Who knows how long some of our guys will be out, but we ain’t wining a SB without home field and especially Hyde. He was the QB of defense. It’s devastating. Only guy worse is losing obviously Allen/Diggs. 

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

34 minutes ago, mixum said:

With all these injuries and Hyde being out for the season or maybe career (that’s what is quietly being reported) I can’t see Bills winning any of the next few. At best they will be 3-3 after KC. If you look at Miami schedule…. They prob aren’t losing more than 5. At worst. Who knows how long some of our guys will be out, but we ain’t wining a SB without home field and especially Hyde. He was the QB of defense. It’s devastating. Only guy worse is losing obviously Allen/Diggs. 

Wtf lol horrible take 

Just now, seandelevan said:

If the dude is getting a “second opinion” about a neck injury um yeah it’s probably serious. And if it’s a serious neck injury the dude is probably done.

Ok well i will wait until the official word....Its a neck injury so its good to get more than 1 consultation...It doesnt mean its season ending or career ending which is being speculated all over here (and the hacks in buffalo media)....Im hoping only a few games at most...I'd rather have him rested and recouped that reaggrivating

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jpp said:

Ok well i will wait until the official word....Its a neck injury so its good to get more than 1 consultation...It doesnt mean its season ending or career ending which is being speculated all over here (and the hacks in buffalo media)....Im hoping only a few games at most...I'd rather have him rested and recouped that reaggrivating

The first neck injury he had (when in GB, so of course he was younger) cleared up within a month and he played at a high level until this issue!

• Like 1

If Josh Allen is who we all hope he is, we'll survive the injuries. Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and the list goes on of QB'S that carry their teams. I'm worried about the injuries too, but they don't necessarily define us. Josh Allen single handedly kept us in the KC playoff game last year, when our defense for whatever reason no showed. I don't believe Miami is on our level yet. If Josh is zeroed in, we score 45 plus points. Our defense won't need a stop every single series, just enough for Josh to inch us ahead. 

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

If the Bills win..I might consider it one of McDermotts crowning achievements

If the Bills win, it will be on Josh Allen's back. If we blow them out, I might give McD a pat on the back. Let's just hope the game doesn't come down to a challenge, McD is fucked if it does.

• Like 2

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If the dude is getting a “second opinion” about a neck injury um yeah it’s probably serious. And if it’s a serious neck injury the dude is probably done.

Liberal Shithead Sean probably thought Jack Eichels career was over also. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

We were never going to go 17-0.

12-5 will win the AFC East, and 13-4 should give us home field advantage.  Probably through out.

Let's see how the #2s play filling in and then in the off season we can look at drafting a safety in the NFL Draft. 
(I kinda wish we were able to hang onto Nick McCloud...the Bills were giving him reps at safety, and we could use his depth now)

I am going to enjoy each game, and not get too down when we lose a game here or there. 

• Like 1

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

Its a long season....Bills will lose down the road here and there...it happens to all teams elite or not.....it doesnt mean we have to fire the coach-QB-we now have a shitty offence-STop DrAFTIng on DEFencE..etc etc...Some on here should not be watching NFL period...Its really bad for your stress-health...

True story, in 1991 we had this guy named Bruce Smith and he missed almost the entire season. For the Littles out there, Bruce was kinda important to our defense.  Yet, the Bills still went 13-3 and went to the Superbowl because of the offense.  My hopes for this season are not gone unless Allen misses playing time.  That happens then yes we are so fucked.   As long as we have Josh we have a chance 

• Like 1