19 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the score

• Bills by 1-4
    • Bills by 5-9
    • Bills by 10+
    • Fish by 1-4
    • Fish by 5-9
    • Fish by 10+

Game 1 vs the fish. Let me hear your thoughts. 

Normally I'd be so calm and ready for another beatdown. Remember Josh is one Charles Clay drop away from being undefeated vs these cats. He absolutely owns them. 

Having said that I am very concerned at the thought of trotting out there on sunday with 2 rookie corners and no Hyde. Waddle and Hill are fast as hell and I fear our noobs will be eating dust. Luckily their guy is Tua. Who despite having a monster game last week is nowhere near that good. If we are ever going to need a great game from the Dline its this Sunday. If they are not on their A game we will NOT win this game. 

Our offense should be clicking as usual. Josh Allen is a mad man on a revenge tour for the ages. 

Bills 34

Fish 27

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Bills 34  Fish 23

The fish will not be able to keep up with JA & company......We are not going to see the Bills defence (injuries or not) decide to fall asleep in the 4th quarter like the ravens did.....THIS IS A GIANT REASON WHY TUA LOOKED GOOD....He was fucking pedestrian in 3 quarters of the game......Some dolts on this board just love to panic for the stupidest reasons...

• Like 1

Lamar put up 38 against this D, they also had an 18 play drive go for 0 points after fumbling a snap on the goal line, Marcus Williams also dropped what wouldve been his 3rd INT of the game....either of those things happens and no one is talking about Miami right now ...Lamar is good but he's no Josh Allen, I see him having another big game, I do think they move the ball well and make it a shootout with our secondary injured...I also see Miami playing with a lot of emotion, this is there early SB, but that said, Bills don't play around and put up over 40 again 

Bills - 45

Phins - 31

We couldn’t stop Hill with White, Jackson, and Hyde what’s makes me think we’ll stop him now? Pass rush will be negated when Tua checks down in 1 second to Hill and Waddle. I fully expect to see the backs of Milano, Edmunds, Bedford, Poyer and co chasing after them. Bills need to score TDs early and often. Fuck FGs, Fuck punting, fuck pretending to go for it on 4th down. Cant get the #1 seed if we can’t win the division…and if you look at the dolphins schedule after Sunday it’s a fucking joke. Must win game assholes.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

We couldn’t stop Hill with White, Jackson, and Hyde what’s makes me think we’ll stop him now? Pass rush will be negated when Tua checks down in 1 second to Hill and Waddle. I fully expect to see the backs of Milano, Edmunds, Bedford, Poyer and co chasing after them. Bills need to score TDs early and often. Fuck FGs, Fuck punting, fuck pretending to go for it on 4th down. Cant get the #1 seed if we can’t win the division…and if you look at the dolphins schedule after Sunday it’s a fucking joke. Must win game assholes.

LOL - Liberal Shithead Sean forgets White did not play in last seasons playoff game. Just continues to make shit up like all liberals. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Then who the FUCK is this? 

7C5A9212-C0A3-4FE3-AED9-DD26D21C8EBB.jpeg

E85BDE91-74AC-4830-806D-80A818290749.jpeg

LOL - As usual Liberal Shithead Sean is living the past and doesnt remember Trey White Goalie Academy tore his ACL last November and didn't play against Chiefs last season. Also forgets that Bills held Chiefs in check in regular season win and 2021 AFC Championship game. Typical Liberal ploy.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

Just now, daryls61 said:

LOL - As usual Liberal Shithead Sean is living the past and doesnt remember Trey White Goalie Academy tore his ACL last November and didn't play against Chiefs last season. Also forgets that Bills held Chiefs in check in regular season win and 2021 AFC Championship game. Typical Liberal ploy.

And as usual you ignore that White DID play against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game the year before and got smoked. And as usual still ignored it after I brought it to your attention. LiBeRaL sHiTHeAd eRr uGh eRR tYpiCaL LibEraL pLoY. Do you read what you write? Maybe I should start calling you PedoDefender. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

And as usual you ignore that White DID play against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game the year before and got smoked. And as usual still ignored it after I brought it to your attention. LiBeRaL sHiTHeAd eRr uGh eRR tYpiCaL LibEraL pLoY. Do you read what you write? Maybe I should start calling you PedoDefender. 

LOL - Liberal Shithead Sean sees 1 play and then paints whole team for seasons with that brush. Has no clue how NFL football is now played. Typical liberal tactic. Thanos snap  every liberal shithead to Greenland or maybe even Martha's Vineyard. 

4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I hate Gloria Estefan.

I hate Don Johnson.

Hell, I even hate Phillip Michael Thomas. 

Go Bills!!

What you talkin about Willis??  I was a little kid in the 80's....Loved Miami Vice & Magnum PI every week!  TV hasnt been the same since...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

If Tua checks down in 1-2 seconds, their WRs wouldn't be a few yards off the line so just don't let them get 2 yards beyond the LOS. Play tight press--knock them down at the line--just don't hold them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nuke said:

The injuries on defense make this a 50/50 game. Imo. This game will be close. Who ever has the ball last wins.

I was wrong about who ever had the ball last wins. I was right about it being a close game. And as exciting as Josh is, he’s not Brady or even Mahommes. He can’t win the close ones

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

28 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I was wrong about who ever had the ball last wins. I was right about it being a close game. And as exciting as Josh is, he’s not Brady or even Mahommes. He can’t win the close ones

I thought we were gonna score a TD and run the clock out in the process--I thought we were playing too fast, leaving time on the clock.

Then there's the Safety--a 2nd chance--is it better to need a TD and be 20 yards closer? or need a FG but need 20 more yards to get?

We got ripped by the Refs all game, from the 1st D-holding on Benford, to all the hands on Diggs' & Davis' backs or waists or getting there too soon or BS like that O-Holding when we were just about to Bass's range at the end--it would have been a 60-61 yarder.

When we were at the 1, you don't call a wideout pass to the pylon, it shoulda been Allen powering it in.

• Victor7 unpinned this topic