Fucking Ridiculous

seandelevan

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

I wish we could play against elite teams that had an injury report a mile long. Must be nice. I’ll say this though….during the drought we did play the Pats who were missing half their team yet it didn’t matter as long as they had Tom Brady. If Josh Allen is at that elite level….he wins this game. 

Yep JA is the different maker. This team is deep enough to weather significant injuries.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I wish we could play against elite teams that had an injury report a mile long. Must be nice. I’ll say this though….during the drought we did play the Pats who were missing half their team yet it didn’t matter as long as they had Tom Brady. If Josh Allen is at that elite level….he wins this game. 

You just solved the riddle Batman.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Well….that was fun

DD4BCD95-45E0-45D6-895C-C1F3B94011F7.png

Lol Liberal Shithead Sean predicts Bills will lose and has not even seen Miami's injury report. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

8 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I disagree with liberals as much as anyone, but Sean has never mentioned politics one single time on this site to my knowledge, and that's the way it should be. Let's talk football and leave the political bullshit to that specific forum and, unfortunately, the chat box during the week.

I was surprised as well. Had no idea he was a liberal shithead. Just thought he was a regular shithead but yes he did respond to a post which identified him as a liberal shithead which I will call him going forward. 

• Poop 2

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

10 hours ago, daryls61 said:

I was surprised as well. Had no idea he was a liberal shithead. Just thought he was a regular shithead but yes he did respond to a post which identified him as a liberal shithead which I will call him going forward. 

LOL ... and I call you responsible adult ... oh wait, your behavious does not support that ...

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m done trying to predict the Bills….I think I stopped after the Jags game last year…games I was convinced they’d lose they win and games I was convinced they’d win they would lose. I really have no fucking clue Sunday. 

Here i will give you a hint....Bills win but just by little (this time i promise!)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I’m done trying to predict the Bills….I think I stopped after the Jags game last year…games I was convinced they’d lose they win and games I was convinced they’d win they would lose. I really have no fucking clue Sunday. 

That’s fair. But you mr posts sounds like you think they lose. And you like to call out guys who predicted that the bills win if they lose. But you never do the other way round 

• Laugh 2

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Notice all these injuries happened after the Bills released Punt God? Players know Bills don't have their back. Wont play hurt. Hyde seeking a second opinion so he can go on IR. Wont play for Bills again. 

Notice all these injuries happened after the Bills released Punt God? Players know Bills don't have their back. Wont play hurt. Hyde seeking a second opinion so he can go on IR. Wont play for Bills again.