Gabe Davis says he’s “100 percent” playing vs. Dolphins

drpepper

56 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

That's great news but its not the offense that worries me. 

Punter? lol.

Tua will be running for his life , dinking and dunking. I'd like to see him attempt bombs vs Poyer and co. He's not playing rookies. 

Good thing that we have a very good DL at least it looks that way for now. Because we might need both starting safety, the no1 CB (White) and the no 1 Nickel Back.

Thats four out of 5 DB starters. Poyer might play and we did well without White far, but need a few guys to get healthy during the next weeks.

• Sad 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

6 minutes ago, Topas said:

Good thing that we have a very good DL at least it looks that way for now. Because we might need both starting safety, the no1 CB (White) and the no 1 Nickel Back.

Thats four out of 5 DB starters. Poyer might play and we did well without White far, but need a few guys to get healthy during the next weeks.

Not a good start to this season with the already questionable Def. secondary that is now Rookies and second players at all positions.🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

Punter? lol.

Tua will be running for his life , dinking and dunking. I'd like to see him attempt bombs vs Poyer and co. He's not playing rookies. 

He actually is. Both our corners. Hyde probably wont play either. That's 3 starters out. This is concerning fellas. I'm not saying we can't win or anything like that. We own the fish. But it won't be a cakewalk as it usually is. They could even pull the upset. If our DLine has an off game we are toast. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Sunday will be a big test to the theory that “defensive lines wins championships”. If they can get to Tua and shut him down and force him to make bad throws….cool great…theory proven correct. If not…..and they win…what the FUCK will we do when we face guys like Lamar and Mahomes? I do know this….you’ll never hear the end of me bitching about how I was right the whole time.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

31 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Sunday will be a big test to the theory that “defensive lines wins championships”. If they can get to Tua and shut him down and force him to make bad throws….cool great…theory proven correct. If not…..and they win…what the FUCK will we do when we face guys like Lamar and Mahomes? I do know this….you’ll never hear the end of me bitching about how I was right the whole time.

Guess you didn't watch the 2007 patriots considered the best team ever vs the Giants 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Will he hear the end of your bitching when the D Line dominates and we win? Or we will we then hear, well, it was only Tua

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents