Buffalo Sabres Daily Links: Training Camp Begins

2022 NHL European Player Media Tour Photo by Brian Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images

What’s new around the hockey world?

As NHL training camps open this week, I thought it would be appropriate to bring back these regular (ideally, daily) link posts here at Die by the Blade. These posts are intended to provide a snapshot of what’s happening around the hockey world, including across the NHL, and share other Buffalo Sabres-centric pieces you may have missed.

As a writer, I always enjoy reading other people’s work. Everyone comes into the sport with a different perspective, and no two stories will ever really be the same. As things start to kick up with training camp and preseason, there will undoubtedly be a lot going on around the league, so let these posts serve as a catch-all, a round-up and a forum for discussion.

Without further ado... let the season (and fun!) commence.

Sabres Links

Jim Nill announced that after further review, the NHL asked for Ben Bishop to not assume his front office role with the Stars until his contract with Buffalo (LTIR) runs out. Bishop will not be around the team for the time being.

— Saad Yousuf (@SaadYousuf126) September 21, 2022

NHL/Hockey Links

In Case You Missed It

View the full article

rangesig_zps4bf1ae5b.jpg

My Adopt A Sabre:Patrick Kaleta

My Adopt a Buffalo Bandit: John Tavares

Get Paid to watch commercials http://www.varolo.com/village/Tjm220