Jump to content

Canada opening back up for unvaxxed. Time to look up Spunked and Shiva


Philly'sFinest
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Any idea when you are arriving?

I want to give you the welcome you deserve so I will:

(1) Get the throwing knives professionally sharpened -- no need to suffer any unnecessary bruising;

(2) Make sure the chain saw is ready for any bone work -- it is 40W battery operated I have to make sure both batteries are fully charged;

(3) Make sure the 3 dogs are hungry -- this can be tricky since the Great Dane is always hungry;

(4) Tighten the croquet mallet heads -- how hard would you say your head is?;

(5) Make sure the bocce balls are handy for throwing -- they bounce off skull well apparently;

(6) Make sure the throwing darts are also accessible -- bullseye in the eye!!; and

(7) Clean the 12 gauge and make sure I have an appropriate mix of shot gun shells -- slug or nice lower number instead?

 

OR I may just make it a party and call over Black friends who are dying to meet you and Tony and the boys who always love my sausage and polenta. 

Any preference of the race that finally snuffs out your miserable life?

 

So much fear and pussy in this post. So delicious 

Maybe you can also ask your nazi leader Fidel Jr to send some mounties and air support while your putting together your imaginary brigade, eh?

Your black friends, you say? This seems unlikely given we only have pictures of old, crippled, and extremely sloppy white men indulging in white person activities. You clearly haven't been to a real cookout or BBQ after seeing that weak effort this past Monday. So weird none of your other "friends" showed up to this event? Where's the zoo animal, also? Do you let her out of the cage when your "friend" stops by? Do you let her out at all? Is she even real at this point? Many questions left unanswered because your a chickenshit that runs his mouth about others, but won't flex with the pic of his own bride.

I will say that I do believe one part of your tale...and it's about you having sausage parties. You left out the part where it's you being served, though. Shiva dropped a clue when he mentioned the clean up accessories for when things get messy in the hot tub 🤢🤮. Disgusting, old, and creepy men you both are.

I got real homies that I've grown up with. We have the ladies hang around and entertain while the kids play, and we cook while burning some of the best kush, and drinking some of that casamigos and henny. We aren't just white and black, either. We got some bros that are South American, Jamaican, and one Trinidadian. These are the type of folks that you yourself wouldn't have a damn thing in common with, and they would leave you laying on the ground...beaten half to death if you even looked at them like the cocksucker you are.

Playing the race card with a dude from Philly shows how clueless and stupid you truly are. You really don't know a thing about my city or myself. 

It does show, however, that you and the posting style of TT is once again quite similar. I didn't miss that part, my guy.

I like to stay at the Marriott in Ontario when I go up there, so maybe just drag your ass there, and I can send you into those rapids where the whirlpool will be your final destination?

Later, pumpkin!

 

 

  • Laugh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

. got real homies that I've grown up with. We have the ladies hang around and entertain while the kids play, and we cook while burning some of the best kush, and drinking some of that casamigos and henny. We aren't just white and black, either. We got some bros that are South American, Jamaican, and one Trinidadian. These are the type of folks that you yourself wouldn't have a damn thing in common with, and they would leave you laying on the ground...beaten half to death if you even looked at them like the cocksucker you are.

 

 

So angry. So bitter.

Somehow these right wings twits either can't see how their claims of idyllic personal lives don't mesh with their mean, nasty and and brutally stupid behavior or they just don't care.

Just...can't...help...themselves...

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

So angry. So bitter.

Somehow these right wings twits either can't see how their claims of idyllic personal lives don't mesh with their mean, nasty and and brutally stupid behavior or they just don't care.

Just...can't...help...themselves...

My behavior here is a response to scum like and your buddy and his mults that have made personal attacks, death threats, called myself and others racists, terrorists, etc. You and your dickbag friend have stated that this was intentional and a goal here from the time you both arrived. Spare us the nonsense

Judging my attitude here and correlating it to how I am IRL is a huge swing and miss on your part. 

This place isn't real. It's not a reflection of who I am in the presence of people I like, and the places I spend time at. 

Stuff like this should be recognized by even semi intelligent individuals. 

You make your fellow Canadians look worse and worse the more you post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Any idea when you are arriving?

I want to give you the welcome you deserve so I will:

(1) Get the throwing knives professionally sharpened -- no need to suffer any unnecessary bruising;

(2) Make sure the chain saw is ready for any bone work -- it is 40W battery operated I have to make sure both batteries are fully charged;

(3) Make sure the 3 dogs are hungry -- this can be tricky since the Great Dane is always hungry;

(4) Tighten the croquet mallet heads -- how hard would you say your head is?;

(5) Make sure the bocce balls are handy for throwing -- they bounce off skull well apparently;

(6) Make sure the throwing darts are also accessible -- bullseye in the eye!!; and

(7) Clean the 12 gauge and make sure I have an appropriate mix of shot gun shells -- slug or nice lower number instead?

 

OR I may just make it a party and call over Black friends who are dying to meet you and Tony and the boys who always love my sausage and polenta. 

Any preference of the race that finally snuffs out your miserable life?

 

Shiva...why are you calling me bitter and angry while you see what was posted before my response to your BFF (butt fucking friend)?

You two are not very smart at all. 

I guess this is why we have a border...to separate superior Americans from the mental midgets and physically challenged up north.

  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:This place isn't real. It's not a reflection of who I am in the presence of people I like, and the places I spend time at. 

Truer words were never spoken…..

but it is to him, I bet

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
6tu3em.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

My behavior here is a response to scum like and your buddy and his mults that have made personal attacks, death threats, called myself and others racists, terrorists, etc. You and your dickbag friend have stated that this was intentional and a goal here from the time you both arrived. 

Uh, where have I personally attacked you, issued death threats to anyone or called you racists or terrorists?

Don't be a fucking drama queen.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Shiva...why are you calling me bitter and angry while you see what was posted before my response to your BFF (butt fucking friend)?

.

Because it's the truth.

Another person's (purported) bad behavior does not justify your own.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

 

OR I may just make it a party and call over Black friends who are dying to meet you and Tony and the boys who always love my sausage and polenta. 

 

 

We've seen your party of 1.5 people. 

Besides, what are your black friends going to do,  teach Philly to speak Patwah? 

 

  • Laugh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Because it's the truth.

Another person's (purported) bad behavior does not justify your own.

But you never speak out about your good buddy and his behavior...which is when things really started going downhill here.

Stop being ignorant and pretending to not be part of the intentional effort to take down the members of this board that you do not like/agree with.

Ignore time has come for you, as well. It's the only course of action left for me when it comes to you, because you're all trash that has never offered up anything beneficial to this place.

SpunkedLemonPiss will be the last one...once I decide I've had my fun with him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Shiva...why are you calling me bitter and angry while you see what was posted before my response to your BFF (butt fucking friend)?

You two are not very smart at all. 

I guess this is why we have a border...to separate superior Americans from the mental midgets and physically challenged up north.

You said you were going to come to my place.

As a good host, I thought I should spell out the options available upon your arrival.

 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

But you never speak out about your good buddy and his behavior...

Of course I have.

We just disagree about it.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RichJ said:

This is how tough Canadian fascists are. They  don't like people with walkers . That's probably why some peeps there would rather stay home and stay stoned. Lol.

 

 

Huh? This makes no sense.

Try again.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

You'd rather stay home and get stoned rather than get harassed by Canadian tough guys ( lol ) who pick on old people like you on walkers. 

Stoned so early in the AM. Did spike change your diapers yet?

 

Still not making any sense.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpikedLemonade said:

You said you were going to come to my place.

As a good host, I thought I should spell out the option upon your arrival.

 

Thanks, buddy. 

I shall, in return offer you the same greeting...except that I'm not completely full of shit and have ZERO fear of any man...unlike yourself.

I'll keep you updated for when I make my travel plans

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Thanks, buddy. 

I shall, in return offer you the same greeting...except that I'm not completely full of shit and have ZERO fear of any man...

 

Not only that, but you're fearlessly critical of your own behavior.

Right?

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Thanks, buddy. 

I shall, in return offer you the same greeting...except that I'm not completely full of shit and have ZERO fear of any man...unlike yourself.

I'll keep you updated for when I make my travel plans

 

More threats there tough guy… why do you run your mouth so much? Which Marriott? Multiple in Niagara Falls, Toronto, etc… 

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Any idea when you are arriving?

I want to give you the welcome you deserve so I will:

(1) Get the throwing knives professionally sharpened -- no need to suffer any unnecessary bruising;

(2) Make sure the chain saw is ready for any bone work -- it is 40W battery operated I have to make sure both batteries are fully charged;

(3) Make sure the 3 dogs are hungry -- this can be tricky since the Great Dane is always hungry;

(4) Tighten the croquet mallet heads -- how hard would you say your head is?;

(5) Make sure the bocce balls are handy for throwing -- they bounce off skull well apparently;

(6) Make sure the throwing darts are also accessible -- bullseye in the eye!!; and

(7) Clean the 12 gauge and make sure I have an appropriate mix of shot gun shells -- slug or nice lower number instead?

 

OR I may just make it a party and call over Black friends who are dying to meet you and Tony and the boys who always love my sausage and polenta. 

Any preference of the race that finally snuffs out your miserable life?

 

Translation.  "Shivaaaaaa! Help meeeeeeeee! I want my mommyyyy " 

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Translation.  "Shivaaaaaa! Help meeeeeeeee! I want my mommyyyy " 

Spike's mother rests in the arms of her loving creator.

Your mother is just upstairs.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...